has black live matter change the world?

More black whines. It never fucking ends.

All other peoples have been able to get their shit together. Only blacks remain unable to improve themselves. The only thing they do really well is whine and make never-ending excuses. Sick of hearing it.
the colonialists also screwed the Iraqis the Syrians 11 the Indians the Pakistanis. but nothing like the way they have screwed with the Africans. slavery and then economic slavery like we have today. they are all a mess being fought over for natural resources.... ghana is a great exception. But there are very few that haven't been screwed right up to the present. Sorry about your luck, racist...Here the Republicans have been screwing everyone but the rich the last 40 years And of course the blacks do the worst along with the Browns. because of discrimination from GOP base Voters and policies which of course are not racist....

Last edited:
More black whines. It never fucking ends.

All other peoples have been able to get their shit together. Only blacks remain unable to improve themselves. The only thing they do really well is whine and make never-ending excuses. Sick of hearing it.
I'm not black, PERHAPS you should take a look at politics and history around the world instead of being a brainwashed functional dunce and racist. Sorry if it gives you a headache....

the colonialists also screwed the Iraqis the Syrians 11 the Indians the Pakistanis. but nothing like the way they have screwed with the Africans. slavery and then economic slavery like we have today. they are all a mess being fought over for natural resources.... ghana is a great exception. But there are very few that haven't been screwed right up to the present. Sorry about your luck, racist...Here the Republicans have been screwing everyone but the rich the last 40 years And of course the blacks do the worst along with the Browns. because of discrimination from GOP base Voters and policies which of course are not racist....
You'll never help blacks by forever making excuses for their incompetence and lack of intelligence. Eventually they'll have to get off their lazy, worthless asses and do the work needed to improve their own situation.

African Blacks have a long history of fighting.among themselves like animals, capturing their African enemies, enslaving and selling them to anyone who had a spare dime. They did this for probably a thousand years - long before whites got involved with their filthy asses.

There's still a ton of slavery going on in Africa. Nothing will ever change that. Go anywhere in the world where blacks make up a sizable portion of the population. You'll find them fucking up at every possible opportunity.

They seem utterly incapable of improving themselves. That's on them. Quit trying to blame other people for their bad choices and constant fuckups.

You've called me a racist a couple of times already. That word no longer carries much meaning because fools like you have overused it for so long. Aside from all that, the TRUTH cannot be racist.

Now, my friend, take your favorite insult (racist) and shove it up your filthy, stinking, disgusting ass. I'm sure you'll enjoy that, you whiny, pathetic bitch.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
You'll never help blacks by forever making excuses for their incompetence and lack of intelligence. Eventually they'll have to get off their lazy, worthless asses and do the work needed to improve their own situation.

African Blacks have a long history of fighting.among themselves like animals, capturing their African enemies, enslaving and selling them to anyone who had a spare dime. They did this for probably a thousand years - long before whites got involved with their filthy asses.

There's still a ton of slavery going on in Africa. Nothing will ever change that. Go anywhere in the world where blacks make up a sizable portion of the population. You'll find them fucking up at every possible opportunity.

They seem utterly incapable of improving themselves. That's on them. Quit trying to blame other people for their bad choices and constant fuckups.

You've called me a racist a couple of times already. That word no longer carries much meaning because fools like you have overused it for so long. Aside from all that, the TRUTH cannot be racist.

Now, my friend, take your favorite insult (racist) and shove it up your filthy, stinking, disgusting ass. I'm sure you'll enjoy that, you whiny, pathetic bitch.

Have a nice day.
you can't paint all blacks w/ the same brush.

You might want to consider the fact that there are some blacks who make more money than you, who are more important to their families and comunities than you, who've gone much farther in their careers than you, and are more physically fit, more industrious, and more sexually attractive than you.

The world's a big place.

I'm not black, PERHAPS you should take a look at politics and history around the world instead of being a brainwashed functional dunce and racist. Sorry if it gives you a headache....
i couldn'tcouldn't care less if you're black or not. I was talking about your weak content, not your fucking race.

And YOU'RE the dunce here. You mistakenly think you're somehow better than anyone who refuses to live as YOU want them to live. Grow up, you fucking idiot. You're a nobody, why would anyone care what you think -- about anything.
you can't paint all blacks w/ the same brush.

You might want to consider the fact that there are some blacks who make more money than you, who are more important to their families and comunities than you, who've gone much farther in their careers than you, and are more physically fit, more industrious, and more sexually attractive than you.

The world's a big place.
You're right. But in a forum thread we have to speak in generalities. If we tried to be specific about every fucking black the thread would be a mile long. And the truth is that there are very few accomplished blacks in relation to the number of black fuckups. Don't believe me? Open a Shitcongo newspaper any Monday morning.

I spent decades living in the hood, I know loads and loads of blacks, more than you could even dream of knowing, so please don't preach to me about variations within their population.

I grew up in a mixed neighbprhood, went.through school with blacks, hung out with blacks, worked with them (sometimes for days at a time), fought with them, played in clubs and after-hours clubs with them. I know business owners, club owners, unbelievable fuckups, and a "few" good people in this population.

I'll put my up close and personal knowledge of blacks against yours any day of the week.

Last edited:
The function of empires is to impose civilization on barbarians. The Roman Empire imposed civilization on the Celts. The Holy Roman Empire imposed civilization on the Germans. The European empires in sub Saharan Africa ended centuries too soon. Civilization civilizes, but the process is evolutionary, and requires centuries.

...You're right. But in a forum thread we have to speak in generalities...
Super! So I can talk generalities as much as the next guy but that would take us to which generalities.

Are we talking about how the American language accent is taking over the world? Thank the blacks that you don't talk like some effete Brit. Then there's the U.S. music (again) established as a world standard thanks to black influence. Thank the blacks that you're not dancing the minuet. The list can go on and on but my guess is u don't want another dozen "generalities" that vary from your particular interest.

Like I said the world's a big place and If you're pushing generalities in general then u can come up w/ any goofy slant u want, but a negative attitude is not only off the mark but it's unhealthy. It's already making me crabby so we can let you can post something witty and profound and that be the last word.

Cheers

The function of empires is to impose civilization on barbarians. The Roman Empire imposed civilization on the Celts. The Holy Roman Empire imposed civilization on the Germans. The European empires in sub Saharan Africa ended centuries too soon. Civilization civilizes, but the process is evolutionary, and requires centuries.
you guys should try this racist crap in public and see how far you get LOL... There was a lot of great civilization before the white slavers arrived, although they didn't have gunpowder, which we stole from the Chinese. Screw empires and screw people that admire them and authoritarian swine.
In actuality when the empires finally fall through corruption, the conquered people go back to what they were before, they hate the empires so much- and religion and tribes matter (for imposed borders etc) when there is no secret police to keep them down. You guys are also missing the last 50 years of archeology and history discoveries... your racist BS is well known as such now.

Last edited:
you guys should try this racist crap in public and see how far you get LOL... There was a lot of great civilization before the white slavers arrived, although they didn't have gunpowder, which we stole from the Chinese. Screw empires and screw people that admire them and authoritarian swine.
In actuality when the empires finally fall through corruption, the conquered people go back to what they were before, they hate the empires so much- and religion and tribes matter (for imposed borders etc) when there is no secret police to keep them down. You guys are also missing the last 50 years of archeology and history discoveries... your racist BS is well known as such now.

The only African civilization that merits consideration is that of the Egyptians. By the time Christ the Nubian civilization existed due south of the Egyptians. Further south were the Ethiopians. These contributed nothing to the intellectual history of the world.

A racist is one who is willing to draw attention to high rates of black crime and illegitimacy, and low average black intelligence.

The only African civilization that merits consideration is that of the Egyptians. By the time Christ the Nubian civilization existed due south of the Egyptians. Further south were the Ethiopians. These contributed nothing to the intellectual history of the world.

A racist is one who is willing to draw attention to high rates of black crime and illegitimacy, and low average black intelligence.
Benin? Great Zimbabwe? Etc etc etc. You have to be pretty damn ignorant to believe your crap. and of course the white traders and scumbags destroyed as much evidence of black civilization as possible.... the nubians conquered Egypt well before Christ, brainwashed functional moron.

Benin? Great Zimbabwe? Etc etc etc. You have to be pretty damn ignorant to believe your crap. and of course the white traders and scumbags destroyed as much evidence of black civilization as possible.... the nubians conquered Egypt well before Christ, brainwashed functional moron.
Benin and Zimbabwe were Bantu societies. The Bantu never developed systems of writing and mathematics. They never made scientific discoveries. Since the end of the white majority government in Rhodesia the economy of Zimbabwe has declined considerably.

The Nubian conquest of Egypt lasted for one century. The Egyptians also conquered Nubia for a time.

a racist is black who does not take responsibility for its own races problems and blame on another race instead.

except egyptians were not all black. and egyptians had slaves to just like those in africa.

Forum List

Back