has black live matter change the world?

and how many centuries were they slaves? Or living under terrible Jim Crow or discrimination like today. the Reagan Revolution has been hard on all the non rich. So of course the blacks do the worst
I have heard that excuse all my life. When I was a child, a teenager, or a young adult I made excuses for Negroes too. When I got older I got tired of making excuses for those people. Now I am tired of hearing them.

I can understand why someone would feel sorry for Negroes. I cannot understand why anyone would admire them.

Yeah, but what about their peckers?
"In general, the average penis length is slightly longer in black or African American men compared to other ethnic or racial groups. The average length in this group is 14.75 cm, but by comparison, the average white or Caucasian penis size is only a quarter of a centimeter smaller, at 14.5 cm. "

Yeah, but what about their peckers?
Maybe their peckers make them good at one thing, having more kids than they can feed.

It seems to be the same all around the world .Africans, for example, are forever begging for food and every other kind of aid.

Europeans built hospitals, schools, roads, water purification plants, and other aspects of civilization in sub Saharan Africa when they ruled it. Since independence those are in decay.
So blacks dont want to be civilized?

I have heard that excuse all my life. When I was a child, a teenager, or a young adult I made excuses for Negroes too. When I got older I got tired of making excuses for those people. Now I am tired of hearing them.

I can understand why someone would feel sorry for Negroes. I cannot understand why anyone would admire them.

I dont see why anyone should feel, sorry for them. blacks cause their own problems/. they do more crime than any one else and it is increasing with every generation. over 90 percent blacks are killed by other blacks.

blacks have been in slaved more buy their own people. before america and to this day.

The majority of protests in response to the George Floyd murder were peaceful and a large proportion of those that became violent did so due to incitement by white "activists" such as The Proud Boys.
and racist white cops attacking them LOL. seems like the cops were very brave during the day but disappeared at night when the real criminals and a-holes came out....

Affirmative action has discriminated against whites and East Asians and elevated many blacks to positions where they lacked the intelligence to perform well.
That's bullshit, the biggest beneficiary of AA is WHITE women. How many white men have been elevated to positions they lacked the intelligence to perform well. Hell we saw plenty of that with Trump's Administration.

Negroes benefited.
the colonialists screwed the blacks in every possible way just like everywhere else they went. And when they left, the country boundaries were not based on anything to do with tribes or religions so they have unending wars too. great job! conservatives love being colonialists and robbing people blind. Change the channel for God's sake

the colonialists screwed the blacks in every possible way just like everywhere else they went. And when they left, the country boundaries were not based on anything to do with tribes or religions so they have unending wars too. great job! conservatives love being colonialists and robbing people blind. Change the channel for God's sake
When Europeans conquered sub Saharan Africa they suppressed the Arab slave along with cannibalism and human sacrifice. They created approximations of Western civilization that have been declining since African independence.

More black whines. It never fucking ends.

All other peoples have been able to get their shit together. Only blacks remain unable to improve themselves. The only thing they do really well is whine and make never-ending excuses. Sick of hearing it.

Forum List

Back