has black live matter change the world?

yes Their are 41.2 millions blacks in American. 8.5 Million bellow poverty line.38.7 million above it.
Of course after 40 years of GOP give giveaway to the rich, we have the worst inequality and upward mobility and homelessness ever anywhere in the modern world, And of course the blacks do by far the worst because of discrimination and the lying thieving racist GOP.

Of course after 40 years of GOP give giveaway to the rich, we have the worst inequality and upward mobility and homelessness ever anywhere in the modern world, And of course the blacks do by far the worst because of discrimination and the lying thieving racist GOP.
Blacks have poor because thy chose that life by their own poor choices and doing more crime than anyone else and being uneducated.

God never said he would bless the black man in America, although they have lately begun to share in the blessings.

has black live matter change the world?​

====
BLM has set blacks back many decades, in certain ways. They've increased hostilities and further divided the races.

I used to be far more sympathetic toward black concerns, but after all of the riots, looting, never-ending crimes, and the disgusting whining and complaining, I now want nothing to do with blacks.

They've had every opportunity to improve their lives, but all they do is screw up. They want everything handed to them.

A job application seems like kryptonite to most blacks. Much easier to bitch and moan and riot and steal what they want. I don't want to hear any more of their whining shit.

has black live matter change the world?​

====
BLM has set blacks back many decades, in certain ways. They've increased hostilities and further divided the races.

I used to be far more sympathetic toward black concerns, but after all of the riots, looting, never-ending crimes, and the disgusting whining and complaining, I now want nothing to do with blacks.

They've had every opportunity to improve their lives, but all they do is screw up. They want everything handed to them.

A job application seems like kryptonite to most blacks. Much easier to bitch and moan and riot and steal what they want. I don't want to hear any more of their whining shit.
Ladies and gentlemen, another racist diatribe from another racist POS.

No! It has created hate ,violence and racial separation and it made blacks more dangerous then ever. It taught their young to be terrorists. Now their younger generation is flash mobbing stores and disrespecting authority. Nothing more then the Black kkk terorist clan.
How would you respond if the rate at which white suspects were shot by police were to increase by, say, 500%?

Even in nature "birds of a feather flock together". The only time I see different birds together is at my feeder, and then squabbles often break out. In the wild different animals may share a waterhole, but for many it's a dangerous place.
Black and whites are not different species.

Black racism has changed America, then. The first thing to do to reverse this KKK is to get the absurd joke now in the WH, out of it. Besides boycotting blacks for not having to pay for the destruction of the infrastructure blm has done. In that way, no doubt, the culprits also get boycotted.

It's not that bright to be racist in America. Boycott black racism. duh
The majority of protests in response to the George Floyd murder were peaceful and a large proportion of those that became violent did so due to incitement by white "activists" such as The Proud Boys.

Forum List

Back