It's 4:20 Somewhere

Some little marxist intern with a degree in 17th Century Scandinavian Cock Sucking had to arrange that shit show and try to explain it to the drooling fucktard.

And you think you have a tough job.

fetterman nutjob.jpg

It is interesting that most Democrats would not vote for Republicans even if they agreed with them on most issues.

But that's the point: we're not going to agree on most issues. So of course I'm not going to vote Republican.

How badly do the Democrats have to screw up our country before you would stop voting for them? I don't mean vote GOP, I mean just not vote for them.

From my perspective, your premise or the way you're framing the issue is wrong. I think the Democrats are wrong about some things - a lot of things, actually. But I think the Republicans are seriously wrong about everything. See, I don't always vote for Democrats as much as I vote against Republicans.

The Republicans aren't just wrong in terms of policy; I see them as a party that fundamentally wants to impose a radical form of social, economic, and political austerity on the rest of us against our will. I know you don't agree, which is fine. I don't expect people to agree with me. But if you want to understand my position, that's it.

If the Republican party weren't such an existential threat to the future of this country, I would have no problem voting for an occasional R or an Independent or even sit out an election. But the stakes are too high for that. I can't not vote Democratic because the Republican party must be defeated and the Democratic candidates are usually the ones who can deliver that result.

Forum List

Back