Has Anyone Taken Notice? Have We Yet To Witness A TSA Agent Pat Down A Black Child?

The difference is that black children are not traumatized and whine like little bitches from a simple pat down

No of course not

Besides, they have to wait until the left tells them when to feel traumatized
before they can start their whining

Such disrespect towards black people. Not even viewing them as individuals with individual personalities, behaviors and affiliations.

Tell us how you really feel Neotrotsky.

Actually, it is just disrespect towards liberals; but you being a leftist
can only see the skin colour. Interject any liberal identity group, it is still the same.

Just like with Papa Obama, it is not the color of his skin but the color of his politics.

No doubt a bad case of projection on your part

I, unlike the Left, have no problems with blacks choosing to be being liberal or conservative.

however, if you want we can find terms that liberals have used
for conservative blacks

Liberal radio talk show host John Sylvester

Radio host calls Rice ‘Aunt Jemima’

also referred to Powell as an “Uncle Tom”

We guess that is ok
because they are not the "right" kind of blacks

Last edited:

:smoke:
We see the videos quite often, from infants to 12 year old kids being patten down. But then again, haven't they all been "White Childs" ?
:eusa_shifty:
Has there ever been an incident of a TSA agent feeling up an arabic or black child?

Does anyone find this rather peculiar or racist?
So now thanks to what happened on 911, "White Children" have become the enemy of the White House and the TSA? Obama has never denounced the TSA of feeling up white children. And who knew someone could hide a bomb inside a childs wardrobe. :eusa_think: And we are supposed to be a free nation? :iagree:

We tried an all white government for more than 350 years in North America, which did not work as well as it could.

We are not going back to it.

:smoke:
We see the videos quite often, from infants to 12 year old kids being patten down. But then again, haven't they all been "White Childs" ?
:eusa_shifty:
Has there ever been an incident of a TSA agent feeling up an arabic or black child?

Does anyone find this rather peculiar or racist?
So now thanks to what happened on 911, "White Children" have become the enemy of the White House and the TSA? Obama has never denounced the TSA of feeling up white children. And who knew someone could hide a bomb inside a childs wardrobe. :eusa_think: And we are supposed to be a free nation? :iagree:

The left would have you believe that bad government is a factor of one's skin colour
Bad gov't is the issue not skin colour

For example

Genocide Watch 9/15/2011

Genocide Watch has been particularly concerned for over ten years at the hate crimes perpetrated against Boer farmers and other whites -- bodies of murder victims disemboweled and disfigured, old women raped in front of their husbands, and other strong evidence of racially targeted crimes.

Now we have evidence of organized incitement to violence against white people. It began with the rise of Julius Malema, President of the African National Congress Youth League, who began singing the old anti-Boer song: "Kill the Boer" at rallies of the Youth League, then called for expropriation of white owned lands while he was in Zimbabwe visiting Robert Mugabe, and has most recently called Botswana's racially harmonious society "neo-colonial," and has called for the overthrow of Botswana's government. Malema is a racist Marxist-Leninist. The failure of the leadership of the ANC to discipline him and remove him from the Presidency of the ANC Youth League, and his recent reelection to the Presidency of the ANC Youth League (despite his age of 30), have led Genocide Watch to conclude that violence against whites is now being planned and incited by one of the most important leaders of the new South Africa.

Last edited:
can only see the skin colour. Interject any liberal identity group, it is still the same.

Just like with Papa Obama, it is not the color of his skin but the color of his politics.

I, unlike the Left, have no problems with blacks choosing to be being liberal or conservative.

for conservative blacks

We guess that is ok

I thought it was because they sold their principles to Condi's "husband" george w bush.

for conservative blacks

We guess that is ok

I thought it was because they sold their principles to Condi's "husband" george w bush.

Well then calling them Aunt Jemima and Uncle Tom
makes sense now
:doubt:

Neo is back! What a treat. His subtle racism that only leftists can be racists is always good for laughs. So is George Washington as libertarian. Or that Locke was not a statist. Much fun.

I never left.

Cries of racism coming from a "concerned troll" are rather empty, like any of your posts or threads that you start...oh that's right over 26,000 posts and you have never started a thread.
Indeed, empty like your claims that statism does not exist anywhere in the world- people still laugh at that one
or believing that Rousseau, the father of fascism, had a greater influence on the founding of this nation than Locke

But if you insist on spamming again and wasting the posters time, I suggest

my challenge thread to you which has been open since 10/26/11.

Click here if you have no fear

I will allow you to have the last word and make your false claims
of how you "won" somehow. Did you ever notice posters who claim they won
in some fashion, never really do- funny how that works...
So keep spamming away- since that is all you can do

since I do not want to waste the time or space of our
fellow posters. tsk tsk

Side note, it is rather creepy how you follow me in threads
and post sexual connotations on my home page
I had to remove them because they were so ignorant
I would post them but that would be against rules.

At least you stopped the anti-Semitic comments, I only pray
the other ones will stop

But hey, to each his own....

Last edited:

for conservative blacks

We guess that is ok

I have a problem with black conservatives? Oh I'm sorry, I'm not the one denying that they have any willpower to choose their own political views. You guys are. YOU SPECIFICALLY are.

Anybody denigrating black people in a racial manner for having conservative views is absolutely wrong and moronic. They're behaving just like you. People are free to choose their political ideology. People can be ridiculed for their political ideology. People should NOT be ridiculed for their political ideology based on the color of the skin. The people who call black individuals who lean conservative Uncle Tom's or worse... and the people who call black individuals willing participants on a Democratic Plantation are slime balls.

Enjoy what you are, you douche.

Last edited:
I have the last word every time because I kick your rhetorical ass! So true! Yes, you are a troll. Yes, you are a subtle racist. Yes, starting threads are apropos of nothing. I slammed you for spamming and you have been spitting nails ever since: get over it.

The only insinuation about sex in our communications is your post on your home pages, to wit: "Neotrotsky 01-16-2011 07:17 AM Jake, you must say that to all the boys Just curious, when have you "played", as you put it, with the Left. To most observers, it appears you are in bed with them You have always had a prurient interest in others sexuality, Each to his own.,

for conservative blacks

We guess that is ok

I have a problem with black conservatives? Oh I'm sorry, I'm not the one denying that they have any willpower to choose their own political views. You guys are. YOU SPECIFICALLY are.

Anybody denigrating black people in a racial manner for having conservative views is absolutely wrong and moronic. They're behaving just like you. People are free to choose their political ideology. People can be ridiculed for their political ideology. People should NOT be ridiculed for their political ideology based on the color of the skin. The people who call black individuals who lean conservative Uncle Tom's or worse... and the people who call black individuals willing participants on a Democratic Plantation are slime balls.

Enjoy what you are, you douche.

Again
it is just disrespect towards liberals; but you being a leftist

No doubt, like most on the left, you are obsessed with race and that is all you can see....
(proof- what race am I - you do not know- but no doubt you think I am a certain race)

What a sad world you must live in

But at least you are honest and not some foolish "concerned troll"

:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Neo is simply disrespectful. As a fringe wing nut far to the right he can only see race, whether liberal or conservative. He is obsessed with it and can't let it go,

I'm not too worried about a kid, regardless of color. How we doing on patting down Muslim ladies?

overall, its been so much time and effort wasted feeling up innocent Americans, some people even stripped down to their underwear to make a point. So, does the TSA pat down Obama and his posse when they enter Air Force One?

The difference is that black children are not traumatized and whine like little bitches from a simple pat down

No of course not

All part of the sissyfication of Americas children

If you mean today's children, in general, are indulged more than others
before them- I would have to agree

Sissies , perhaps

overall, its been so much time and effort wasted feeling up innocent Americans, some people even stripped down to their underwear to make a point. So, does the TSA pat down Obama and his posse when they enter Air Force One?

Do you think the president is a terrorist?

No of course not

All part of the sissyfication of Americas children

If you mean today's children, in general, are indulged more than others
before them- I would have to agree

Sissies , perhaps

Each generation as it grows older tends to feel the younger ones have it easier. I do feel that the teens and young somethings have far more social angst than those of the fifties; of course, that would change dramatically within a decade.

Forum List

Back