Has Anyone Taken Notice? Have We Yet To Witness A TSA Agent Pat Down A Black Child?

I think Richard Simmons and Dennis Rodmann would enjoy being patted down by a white dude.

Most unusual and stupid statement of the day.

What the hell goes through your head every day? Strange male celebrities getting their asses groped by other men, apparently.

Last edited:
Did your parents assure you that you were funny when you were a kid? Are you always being told that you should try stand-up?

Strangely enough, throughout my life, actually I have been working on a pilot for a late night/satire type program. I have two individuals invloved in the entertainment field who want to assist in taping the pilot. I already have enough material for at least two seasons. Its actually a blend of scripted and improv. The whole concept of the show is so original, you wont be able to compare to SNL, MADD TV or any of those funny shows on Nash Entertainment/Tru-TV.

Well............go figure.

i have a couple of nutty vids on you tube, if u wanna see what may be the funniest ones,,,go the the tube, and plug in "Worlds Dumbest Vibrator",,,its from a set of four vids I made with this vibrator watching 2 msnbc biggots, (and two others)they can also be found under "Outrageous News Bloopers" check them out.

:smoke:
We see the videos quite often, from infants to 12 year old kids being patten down. But then again, haven't they all been "White Childs" ?
:eusa_shifty:
Has there ever been an incident of a TSA agent feeling up an arabic or black child?

Does anyone find this rather peculiar or racist?
So now thanks to what happened on 911, "White Children" have become the enemy of the White House and the TSA? Obama has never denounced the TSA of feeling up white children. And who knew someone could hide a bomb inside a childs wardrobe. :eusa_think: And we are supposed to be a free nation? :iagree:
I've never seen them pat down a Muslin for that matter!
Really? Whats a Muslim look like?

Take it to the rubber room mods.

Well............go figure.

i have a couple of nutty vids on you tube, if u wanna see what may be the funniest ones,,,go the the tube, and plug in "Worlds Dumbest Vibrator",,,its from a set of four vids I made with this vibrator watching 2 msnbc biggots, (and two others)they can also be found under "Outrageous News Bloopers" check them out.

He's yours guys...a typical 2012 Republican voter.

Did your parents assure you that you were funny when you were a kid? Are you always being told that you should try stand-up?

Strangely enough, throughout my life, actually I have been working on a pilot for a late night/satire type program. I have two individuals invloved in the entertainment field who want to assist in taping the pilot. I already have enough material for at least two seasons. Its actually a blend of scripted and improv. The whole concept of the show is so original, you wont be able to compare to SNL, MADD TV or any of those funny shows on Nash Entertainment/Tru-TV.

You'll be canceled even faster than 1/2 hour news hour. Conservatives couldn't get laughs in a room filled with Nitrous Oxide.

You'll be canceled even faster than 1/2 hour news hour. Conservatives couldn't get laughs in a room filled with Nitrous Oxide.

Interesting, as we have seen the left get their laughs by attacking children.

I will stay with conservatives.

those videos don't represent the style of humor I have come up with,,the two producers I have spoken with love the originality, one of the sketches is my version of the answer to all fast food 911 calls.

actually about 1/3rd of the show is newscasts, but very funny newscasts,,nearly impossible to read with a straight face,,,another set of sketches is my version of are u dumber than a fifth grader,,where u can expect to see the contestants with the IQ of obama supporters.

Forum List

Back