Has Anyone Taken Notice? Have We Yet To Witness A TSA Agent Pat Down A Black Child?

actually about 1/3rd of the show is newscasts, but very funny newscasts,,nearly impossible to read with a straight face,,,another set of sketches is my version of are u dumber than a fifth grader,,where u can expect to see the contestants with the IQ of obama supporters.

What the fuck. Who describes their own humor in such a way?

"newscasts, but very funny newscasts, nearly impossible to read with a straight face"

You can bullshit yourself, but you can't bullshit others.

"Where u can expect to see the contestants with the IQ of obama supporters"?

What the hell man. How much do you overestimate yourself?

well I dont see whats so funny about the show "Big Bang Theory" and that Weiner Stand show on Tru-TV, but if you enjoy those worlds dumbest shows, the type of humor is similar. but being there is improv involved, it will only make it funnier.

I have already done home movies a long time ago, using a few of my newscasts, my sister and her girlfriend attempted to read them,,,they were laughing within 5 seconds,,,thats what gave me the idea. but how can anyone judge my material if they havent seen it?

its going to be a while before we get to taping a pilot, we meet in May and go thru the details, especially casting up to 12 people. I hope we can start taping by July.

You are going to meet in May.........and you expect to cast 12 roles and have a viable script by July? Is this an elementary school production?

no, its going to take a while to find these comical actors, I already have the pilot written, yet half of it will be improv. we still need to build a few sets, my estimate on taping the pilot is 3 weeks,,I already met with a producer in February, he liked what I had to show him, but he was tied up in other productions, he is still interested, the other producer also was impressed with the material I gave him over the phone, we meet some time in early may. I dont expect anything major to happen until september, we have to wait and see what they do with the pilot,,,they both have great connections.

its going to be a while before we get to taping a pilot, we meet in May and go thru the details, especially casting up to 12 people. I hope we can start taping by July.

You are going to meet in May.........and you expect to cast 12 roles and have a viable script by July? Is this an elementary school production?

The lead whispers in a poorly-impersonated hispanic accent.

Last edited:
Claiming that the TSA doesn't pat down black children because you haven't seen videos of it is like claiming that black children don't get kidnapped because Nancy Grace has never done a show about one.

Claiming that the TSA doesn't pat down black children because you haven't seen videos of it is like claiming that black children don't get kidnapped because Nancy Grace has never done a show about one.
we all know there will be another war if a white TSA pats down a 5 year old black child, and its caught on tape. especially if the kid starts crying.

I have already done home movies a long time ago, using a few of my newscasts, my sister and her girlfriend attempted to read them,,,they were laughing within 5 seconds,,,thats what gave me the idea. but how can anyone judge my material if they havent seen it?

Sorry, but the family rule can't protect you in how unfunny your stuff probably is. You can make your grandparents and family laugh... Sure. They'd laugh at your bad jokes... but when it comes to an audience, stuff so much better than you has come and failed miserably.

we all know there will be another war if a white TSA pats down a 5 year old black child, and its caught on tape. especially if the kid starts crying.

No, there won't be. There will be outrage that Fox News would be the one who somehow single that situation out like it deserves special attention.

How fucking disrespectful to black people do you care to be?

Last edited:

:smoke:
We see the videos quite often, from infants to 12 year old kids being patten down. But then again, haven't they all been "White Childs" ?
:eusa_shifty:
Has there ever been an incident of a TSA agent feeling up an arabic or black child?

Does anyone find this rather peculiar or racist?
So now thanks to what happened on 911, "White Children" have become the enemy of the White House and the TSA? Obama has never denounced the TSA of feeling up white children. And who knew someone could hide a bomb inside a childs wardrobe. :eusa_think: And we are supposed to be a free nation? :iagree:

So because nobody has caught the pat down of a black child on tape that means it hasn't happened?

so I am being critisized for being an average american who is very aware of what is happening to my country. and as I am watching the latest story about this young woman on a wheelchair being patted down was concerning to me,,,and that makes me a racist?

If you're "average" we're in deep shit.

And, with this thread, you have hit rock bottom.

:smoke:
We see the videos quite often, from infants to 12 year old kids being patten down. But then again, haven't they all been "White Childs" ?
:eusa_shifty:
Has there ever been an incident of a TSA agent feeling up an arabic or black child?

Does anyone find this rather peculiar or racist?
So now thanks to what happened on 911, "White Children" have become the enemy of the White House and the TSA? Obama has never denounced the TSA of feeling up white children. And who knew someone could hide a bomb inside a childs wardrobe. :eusa_think: And we are supposed to be a free nation? :iagree:

Does this one count
:eusa_angel:

tsa-i2523.jpg

Republicans and particularly terrified conservatives, are the ones that brought us the TSA. You can't just pretend you guys didn't scare yourself shit-less and demand this ridiculously heightened airport security be brought about.

DHS too.

Last edited:
Does Rapiscan still supply the scanners ?

They got a $165 million contract for the new body image scanners after the underwear-bomber
on Xmas 09.

Oddly enough, Rapiscan’s lobbyists included Susan Carr, a former senior legislative aide to Rep. David Price, D-N.C., chairman of the Homeland Security Subcommittee back in 2010.

George Soros owed at the time, 11,300 shares of OSI Systems Inc., the company that owns Rapiscan at the time of the gov't purchase of the scanners.

Funny how that works

The difference is that black children are not traumatized and whine like little bitches from a simple pat down

Forum List

Back