Has Anyone Taken Notice? Have We Yet To Witness A TSA Agent Pat Down A Black Child?

:smoke:
We see the videos quite often, from infants to 12 year old kids being patten down. But then again, haven't they all been "White Childs" ?
:eusa_shifty:
Has there ever been an incident of a TSA agent feeling up an arabic or black child?

Does anyone find this rather peculiar or racist?
So now thanks to what happened on 911, "White Children" have become the enemy of the White House and the TSA? Obama has never denounced the TSA of feeling up white children. And who knew someone could hide a bomb inside a childs wardrobe. :eusa_think: And we are supposed to be a free nation? :iagree:

tumblr_kwzb4bjwoK1qzgzk7o1_400.jpg

Have you ever heard the expression 'it is better to say nothing and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and confirm it'? Well, those are words you should heed.

We see the videos quite often, from infants to 12 year old kids being patten down. But then again, haven't they all been "White Childs" ?
Has there ever been an incident of a TSA agent feeling up an arabic or black child?

So now thanks to what happened on 911, "White Children" have become the enemy of the White House and the TSA? Obama has never denounced the TSA of feeling up white children. And who knew someone could hide a bomb inside a childs wardrobe. :eusa_think: And we are supposed to be a free nation? :iagree:

Have you ever heard the expression 'it is better to say nothing and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and confirm it'? Well, those are words you should heed.

California Girl is at the plate. Cool, comfortable, wagging the bat a bit. Here's the wind up, the pitch, and "holy cow", she just hit RightWingFerret over the center field wall and outta the park!!

I dont know if his depiction is accurate, but it remains a fair question.

What incidents can you show case that were other then white folks?

Maybe you should have said nothing...............

The perception in the TSA is that only white children can be terrorists and disabled white children ARE terrorists and must be stopped.

racist trash can't help it, chica.... they aren't capable of even discerning that they're racist trash

maybe you should have... because, like anyone else, they have the right to ask for private screening....

and they do.

but feel free to support your racist trash buddy o/p

I agree

All it does is add fuel for the left wing fisters and plays into
to their template

Note- you replace the word white with black
the Left would be much more willing to support it

Funny how that works
:eusa_whistle:

There are no agressive pat downs of black people OR young muslim men. ALL actual terrorist actions have been stopped by flight crews and/or passengers AFTER the real terrorists were cleared by the TSA.

Other than patting down my 3 year old niece - who is mixed race.... and her Dad... who is not only black :eek: but, heaven forfend... he's also Muslim :eek::eek: So I'm leaning towards it having nothing to do with race. But that's just me... I prefer to go on the facts instead of creating hysteria over jack shit.

There are no agressive pat downs of black people OR young muslim men. ALL actual terrorist actions have been stopped by flight crews and/or passengers AFTER the real terrorists were cleared by the TSA.

Tell that to my cousin's husband who is guilty of being both black and Muslim. He'll have to remind the TSA of that next time.

racist trash can't help it, chica.... they aren't capable of even discerning that they're racist trash

I am loathed to label people as 'racist' on such trivial evidence, mo chara. However, I do think that going on a lack of hard evidence of blacks being searched is not evidence of anything other than a lack of blacks feeling the need to You Tube their entire life. :lol: I doubt that has anything to do with their race though.... I don't film my life either... and, as you know, I'm not black.

I happen to think the whole discussion is a tad ludicrous.

I've never seen them pat down a Muslin for that matter!

I haven't seen them pat down a midget either

Must be a trend here
I've never seen them pat down anyone wearing a KKK hood!

I've lived a great deal of my life in the deep south, within 100 miles of the Gulf and the only time I've ever seen anyone in a KKK costume was when I lived in Denver, twice a year on the Capitol steps for 10 years. Funny how bigotry comes up and slaps the shit out of you eh Ravi...... usually a sucker punch like Trayvon did to the short "white boy" he confronted for his last bold move........ viva la Zimmerman and more like him........ a national hero.

I am loathed to label people as 'racist' on such trivial evidence, mo chara. However, I do think that going on a lack of hard evidence of blacks being searched is not evidence of anything other than a lack of blacks feeling the need to You Tube their entire life. :lol: I doubt that has anything to do with their race though.... I don't film my life either... and, as you know, I'm not black.

Agree
the quick jump, by some, to call him racist is based on the race he discussed
Sort of a "standard" of the left and some "concerned trolls "

I do suspect, however, some on here would take this story serious and
defend it
Even though, in its claims it is just as ludicrous

Woman says TSA hair search amounts to racial profiling

Last edited:

"Lack of blacks feeling the need to You Tube their entire life"..........that could be one of the funniest things I have ever read........have you ever been to YouTube?(there is no space between You and Tube by the way):lol::lol::lol:

"Lack of blacks feeling the need to You Tube their entire life"..........that could be one of the funniest things I have ever read........have you ever been to YouTube?(there is no space between You and Tube by the way):lol::lol::lol:

Honestly, I spend very little time trawling YouTube and I can't say I pay any attention to the skin color of those who choose to put shit on there. Clearly, this is a flaw on my part. :lol::lol: My bad, I shall try to do better in future.

Forum List

Back