State Run Media wants Everyone To Know Obama Is Cool

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Surprised? We shouldn't be considering the weekly meetings between mediamatters and the White House Office of Communications and mm's subsequent dissemination of the WhiteHouse's talking points out to the rest of the LeftMedia. Take CNN's Ashleigh Banfield practically pissing her pants when the University of Colorado coed who posed for a picture with Obama went "No comment" over whether she would actually vote for him, shades of Andrew Young's "I was up against two billionaires, a millionaire and a man running for President". Ms Banfield's reaction was understandable, at 5:00 AM on the morning of January 5th she couldn't seem to get her mind around the fact that the 18 year old new mother from Texas (?) actually shot and killed the man who was trying to break into her house and take advantage of her a few days after her husband died. In Ashleigh's New York you're apparently supposed to stand there and take whatever's coming for good ole Mayor Mike Bloomberg. No self defense allowed.]

"The State-Run Media Would Like Everyone To Know Obama Is “Cool”…

He’s about as cool as cancer.

It’s Cool To Be In The Tank For Obama — IBD

. . . In early February, Politico reported that the Obama campaign, hoping to rekindle enthusiasm among young voters, was “looking to revive the cool appeal.” Then, suddenly, news stories started popping up about Obama’s alleged coolness, in contrast to that drip Romney. A sampling:
•President Obama: The cool factor
•‘Cool’ Obama Returns GOP Fire on Gas Prices
•Obama: The new King of Cool
•Barack Obama is cool. Mitt Romney is not. What does it mean for 2012?
•Campaigning for the ‘Cool’ Vote
•The Obama-Romney ‘Cool Gap’

Keep reading…"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » The State-Run Media Would Like Everyone To Know Obama Is “Cool”…

Dear idiot the polls have shown the people like Obama all along.

Pretending its not true is just more of the rights stupidity like pretending they are not against laws that protect womens rights and that Eruope is not proving the vast failure of austerity for all to see.

[Surprised? We shouldn't be considering the weekly meetings between mediamatters and the White House Office of Communications and mm's subsequent dissemination of the WhiteHouse's talking points out to the rest of the LeftMedia. Take CNN's Ashleigh Banfield practically pissing her pants when the University of Colorado coed who posed for a picture with Obama went "No comment" over whether she would actually vote for him, shades of Andrew Young's "I was up against two billionaires, a millionaire and a man running for President". Ms Banfield's reaction was understandable, at 5:00 AM on the morning of January 5th she couldn't seem to get her mind around the fact that the 18 year old new mother from Texas (?) actually shot and killed the man who was trying to break into her house and take advantage of her a few days after her husband died. In Ashleigh's New York you're apparently supposed to stand there and take whatever's coming for good ole Mayor Mike Bloomberg. No self defense allowed.]

"The State-Run Media Would Like Everyone To Know Obama Is “Cool”…

He’s about as cool as cancer.

It’s Cool To Be In The Tank For Obama — IBD

. . . In early February, Politico reported that the Obama campaign, hoping to rekindle enthusiasm among young voters, was “looking to revive the cool appeal.” Then, suddenly, news stories started popping up about Obama’s alleged coolness, in contrast to that drip Romney. A sampling:
•President Obama: The cool factor
•‘Cool’ Obama Returns GOP Fire on Gas Prices
•Obama: The new King of Cool
•Barack Obama is cool. Mitt Romney is not. What does it mean for 2012?
•Campaigning for the ‘Cool’ Vote
•The Obama-Romney ‘Cool Gap’

Keep reading…"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » The State-Run Media Would Like Everyone To Know Obama Is “Cool”…

Government.jpg

(Image: EIB )

RUSH:"Here's our Obama bumper sticker. He's "going to make government cool again." This was Columbia University, the Service Nations Presidential Candidates Forum. Judy Woodruff was the moderator. She said to Obama, "So much is said that's critical about the people that are in Washington, the way Washington works, bureaucrats in Washington. How much responsibility do you think you and other presidential candidates this year have to change the rhetoric so that people who work in government, work in public service are respected."

OBAMA:"If it weren't for government, then we wouldn't have a, uh, Civil Rights Act. If it weren't for government, we would not have the Interstate Highway System. If it weren't for government, uh, we would not have some of our parks and, uh, natural, uh, wilderness areas that are so precious to America. And so part of my job, I think, as president is to make government cool again. (rimshot)"

LINK

Barack's Bumper Sticker Slogan

SOSDD.

Bush was cool also.

Regular guy, approachable .....type of guy you would want to hang out with. Obama is the same way

Mitt Romney is stiff and awkward ....the kid in class who used to get wedgies

Stiff and carting arround completely failed ideas.

Dont get all violent on this country again when you lose this election.

Dear idiot the polls have shown the people like Obama all along.

Pretending its not true is just more of the rights stupidity like pretending they are not against laws that protect womens rights and that Eruope is not proving the vast failure of austerity for all to see.
And what people are those? Themoochers that are able to work and won't? OR those that have lost thier jobs due to Obama's (and the Statists in the Congress), policies and now can't find work and are forced to suckle at theBig Gubmint tit in order to survive? (By design).

Bush was cool also.

Regular guy, approachable .....type of guy you would want to hang out with. Obama is the same way

Mitt Romney is stiff and awkward ....the kid in class who used to get wedgies

In other words, Romney is the kind of kid who others loved to bully.

Yes, I see it now.

it wasnt a republican shot in the head during the violent healthcare trash talk

Study: Obama gets more negative press than GOP

Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism reports: "Of all the presidential candidates studied in this report, only one figure did not have a single week in 2012 when positive coverage exceeded negative coverage -- the incumbent, Democrat Barack Obama."

So much for the "State Run Media".

JFK. way cool
LBJ. Not cool
Nixon. Not cool
Ford. Not cool
Carter. Not cool
Reagan. Cool
Bush. Not cool
Clinton Way cool
Bush. Cool
Obama Way cool

it wasn't a republican shot in the head during the violent health care trash talk

It wasn't a republican who shot her either.
News flash he targeted her way before health care talk (2007).
He was angry at her for not answering a question that could not be answered. This is why he is insane TM.

JFK. way cool
LBJ. Not cool
Nixon. Not cool
Ford. Not cool
Carter. Not cool
Reagan. Cool
Bush. Not cool
Clinton Way cool
Bush. Cool
Obama Way cool

Odd because I have never in my life heard anyone call Obama "cool" in person, ever... and I'm 31.

I mean, what's cool about him, he looks like a REALLY skinny dofus. I wouldn't even call Obama looking "nerdy" as Obama simply looks plain at best.

Now, I don't base my vote on how someone look, I like Ron Paul and people could rip the way he looks apart, but I would never call Paul "way cool" because simply put, I'm not a partisan hack.

The only President that was ever cool was Coolidge... Harding and Coolidge also had a record of brining the country out of a Depressing in record time and keeping some of the biggest historic growth for 10 years off small Government principles. It wasn't until Big Government Republican Hoover, then Massive Government FDR that starved this countries citizens for 12 years in a depression.

Of course you think 12 years of 14-25% UE and starving people, concentration camps and massive deficits are a good thing, so what’s the point in talk into to you about it… We’re just lucky after that fat ol bitch FDR died off someone had the sense to cut massive spending and cut programs back so the country didn’t fall back into a depression after all the poor unemployed people (16 million) that were sent war came back home.

JFK. way cool
LBJ. Not cool
Nixon. Not cool
Ford. Not cool
Carter. Not cool
Reagan. Cool
Bush. Not cool
Clinton Way cool
Bush. Cool
Obama Way cool

Odd because I have never in my life heard anyone call Obama "cool" in person, ever... and I'm 31.

I mean, what's cool about him, he looks like a REALLY skinny dofus. I wouldn't even call Obama looking "nerdy" as Obama simply looks plain at best.

Now, I don't base my vote on how someone look, I like Ron Paul and people could rip the way he looks apart, but I would never call Paul "way cool" because simply put, I'm not a partisan hack.

The only President that was ever cool was Coolidge... Harding and Coolidge also had a record of brining the country out of a Depressing in record time and keeping some of the biggest historic growth for 10 years off small Government principles. It wasn't until Big Government Republican Hoover, then Massive Government FDR that starved this countries citizens for 12 years in a depression.

Of course you think 12 years of 14-25% UE and starving people, concentration camps and massive deficits are a good thing, so what’s the point in talk into to you about it… We’re just lucky after that fat ol bitch FDR died off someone had the sense to cut massive spending and cut programs back so the country didn’t fall back into a depression after all the poor unemployed people (16 million) that were sent war came back home.

Harding was cool

Coolidge....not so

Who else you got?

Forum List

Back