Has Anyone Taken Notice? Have We Yet To Witness A TSA Agent Pat Down A Black Child?

:smoke:
We see the videos quite often, from infants to 12 year old kids being patten down. But then again, haven't they all been "White Childs" ?
:eusa_shifty:
Has there ever been an incident of a TSA agent feeling up an arabic or black child?

Does anyone find this rather peculiar or racist?
So now thanks to what happened on 911, "White Children" have become the enemy of the White House and the TSA? Obama has never denounced the TSA of feeling up white children. And who knew someone could hide a bomb inside a childs wardrobe. :eusa_think: And we are supposed to be a free nation? :iagree:

Interesting question. I have flown a fair amount, and honestly, I don't recall seeing any black people fly except maybe this last trip. There were a couple of black men, but no children. In fact, I have seen very few children of any color except when I came home from Egypt and the plan had around 2 dozen middle eastern children. Maybe it was fewer, but it seemed like two dozen because they ran up and down the aisles the entire trip. One of them even tore up my neck pillow.

I hadn't even noticed the color of the 'pat down' victims. I just know it hasn't been mainly Muslims or other group that would have immediately started screaming that they were being profiled. It seems that TSA agents have gone out of their way to pick on anyone except the most likely suspects. Perhaps they've been instructed to do so.

I can agree with that. But my joint replacements get me a pat down every trip.

TSA now has an 800 number for people with medical problems to call 72 hours prior to a flight. I called it when I went on vacation early this month. When I got the the gate, I told them that I have a medication pump and joint replacements and that I am used to the patdowns. The joint replacements got me patted down every day I worked in those two prisons. No biggie. My boardings at both BNA and DCA were unremarkable. In Nashville there was a very old woman in a wheelchair going through the next lane. The agents were very empathic with her. But that was Nashville. Most folks in Nashville are pretty nice anyway.

I've never seen a child patted down in person, just on the vids. But I don't see why a child should have to be patted down if he/she doesn't trigger a 'beep' going through the metal detector or have something suspicious looking in the x-ray machine. And then, the parent really should be facilitating the search to keep the child from being upset. And by facilitating, I mean talking them through it....."OK, now the lady is going to just pat down your back, etc." And certainly parents need to prepare children before they get there.

Last edited:
Last edited:
RWF,one of the best posters here on USMB.
dont let the bamabots get to you.

That's not a compliment coming from you crazy person.

Cowman

I hate to bother you

when you are not busy falsely accusing other people of racism

could you answer my question that you did not answer before

What race do you think I am ?
Black, White, Asian maybe even "bi-racial"

Thanks

Neo

Last edited:
RWF,one of the best posters here on USMB.
dont let the bamabots get to you.

Cowman

I hate to bother you

Thanks

Neo

Are you bigger than a breadbox?

Are you lighter than a paper bag?

I should be compensated for the time I'll never get back after watching the vibrator video.

actually, that silly series of 4 vids I made using that vibrator was to mess with Chris Matthews and Contessa Brewer for all of the racist remarks they have made over the last few years on PMS-NBC. Now did some of you only watch the Vibrator VS Feelings one? I actually made that one last, I couldnt wait to do the ones with Chris Matthews and Contessa in the background making total jackasses of themselves.

Idk, but I'd fuck Contessa Brewer, if that makes any difference.

The far right racisim here is the normal if still vile crap they come up with.

Neo, you are a racist, and then the next time you do it, I will point it out. RightWingFerret is simply bonkers. You two are Abbott and Costello, but very, very poor at it.

Cowman

I hate to bother you

Thanks

Neo

If I give away too much
then the Left and their "concerned trolls" would be able to continue their false cries of racism
No doubt a bad case of projection on their part- since they know not what race I am.

Last edited:
Cowman

I hate to bother you

Thanks

Neo

If I give away too much
then the Left and their "concerned trolls" would be able to continue their false cries of racism
No doubt a bad case of projection on their part- since they know not what race I am.

Not only are you a racist, you are a stupid racist. Anyone, regardless of race or ethnicity or origin, can be a racist, bread box. You are so silly,

Cowman

I hate to bother you

Thanks

Neo

Too funny to watch the "concerned trolls"
try to spin and dance their way out of this one