Has anyone noticed.....?

( shrugs shoulders ) I had no idea there was such a thing as a day ban.

I believe it's like a day spa but without all the nice treats. Just the 'rest'.

That I'm ever so slightly more aggressive the past week or so?

I knocked myself out.... long story, no details cuz it was just me being a klutz.... anyway, I have a head injury. My memory is slightly shot to hell. :lol::lol: I am struggling to remember basic things, like where the kitchen is. :lol::lol:

In my defense, I have had such an incredibly bad headache this week that I have been really, really snappy.

Anyway, if I have growled where I should not have growled, I unreservedly apologize. If you let me know if I've said anything really, really pissy, please tell me and I will review it and consider an apology.

And.....

Muddie, thank you honey. You've been such a total doll. Everyone should have a BFF like you. Thanks for worrying about me. I love you. Truly.

Sorry to hear that.

FYI - you're writing in French.

ROFLMAO.gif

I knocked myself out.... long story, no details cuz it was just me being a klutz.... anyway, I have a head injury. My memory is slightly shot to hell. :lol::lol: I am struggling to remember basic things, like where the kitchen is. :lol::lol:

In my defense, I have had such an incredibly bad headache this week that I have been really, really snappy.

Anyway, if I have growled where I should not have growled, I unreservedly apologize. If you let me know if I've said anything really, really pissy, please tell me and I will review it and consider an apology.

And.....

Muddie, thank you honey. You've been such a total doll. Everyone should have a BFF like you. Thanks for worrying about me. I love you. Truly.

At least it's not Lupis...;)

I'll have Foreman & Chase do the bloodwork and send 13 and Taub to get a CT scan...

drhouse-run.gif

And.....

At least it's not Lupis...;)

I'll have Foreman & Chase do the bloodwork and send 13 and Taub to get a CT scan...

drhouse-run.gif

New%20Governement%20Cat%20Scan.jpg

Wow....glad you're ok! :)

....is that why you tied Gunny up and left him on the loading dock all wrapped up in pink gauze? .... and here I thought it was an early Christmas present...

Here's a new map for ya...while you're figuring it out I'll be working on liberating certain items from your kitchen :eusa_shhh:

Schrodinger+treasure+map.png

I see far too much frivolity regarding my current predicament. More sympathy, less sarcasm.

And.....

I am so sorry to hear that! Did you hit your head on a chair, the floor, the car door, all three? If so, are the chair, the floor and the car door okay? I hope you had insurance just in case they got damaged. Fixing a car door, for example, can cost you several hundred dollars.

I hope your head feels better CG. How do you get private care in England? Is it because you are a US national? Enquirig minds want to know!

I hope whatever is wrong with truthmatters head gets better too.

And.....

Be prepared for it to last awhile, in regards to memory lost.
I was in a car accident in Sept 2008, a week after I joined here and I have had problem since from the concussion. I had memory loss, and I started saying words in sentences that didn't belong. Which can be embarrassing. I would mean to say something like, " Where are my keys?" but would say something like, " Where are my road?".
Also if you work out, I am sure the doctor told you to keep it simple for 30 days so you don't raise your blood pressure. And the top of my head hurt for a month. ;)

I see far too much frivolity regarding my current predicament. More sympathy, less sarcasm.

In all seriousness, did you get checked out by a doc and/or a CT? Med School tends to make people hypochondriacs but brain bleeds are a bad deal. The epidural kind are what kill people instantly a few hours after the head injury (like what happened to Liam Neeson's wife). The subarachnoid type are more slow and insidious but are also bad and present as "the worst headache of my life".

I'm confident your aggression was no more than necessary and besides, I like aggressive women.

Take care of yourself, I had one of those bumps that caused some memory loss and a 2 day headache.

Forum List

Back