Has anyone noticed.....?

That I'm ever so slightly more aggressive the past week or so?

I knocked myself out.... long story, no details cuz it was just me being a klutz.... anyway, I have a head injury. My memory is slightly shot to hell. :lol::lol: I am struggling to remember basic things, like where the kitchen is. :lol::lol:

In my defense, I have had such an incredibly bad headache this week that I have been really, really snappy.

Anyway, if I have growled where I should not have growled, I unreservedly apologize. If you let me know if I've said anything really, really pissy, please tell me and I will review it and consider an apology.

And.....

Muddie, thank you honey. You've been such a total doll. Everyone should have a BFF like you. Thanks for worrying about me. I love you. Truly.

Sorry to hear that.

FYI - you're writing in French.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Wow CG Have you gotten checked out? I haven't noticed any growling in your posts, but I'm worried about you leaving the oven on. Use the microwave for a week or two, k?

I have indeed been checked out..... I now have actual hard evidence of a brain! :lol:

My brother, charming Marine that he is, thought it was funny to draw me a map to the kitchen. He's really such a sweet man. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

hope you heal quickly..

I knocked myself out.... long story, no details cuz it was just me being a klutz.... anyway, I have a head injury. My memory is slightly shot to hell. :lol::lol: I am struggling to remember basic things, like where the kitchen is. :lol::lol:

In my defense, I have had such an incredibly bad headache this week that I have been really, really snappy.

Anyway, if I have growled where I should not have growled, I unreservedly apologize. If you let me know if I've said anything really, really pissy, please tell me and I will review it and consider an apology.

And.....

Muddie, thank you honey. You've been such a total doll. Everyone should have a BFF like you. Thanks for worrying about me. I love you. Truly.

Fell off the bed again.. sheez.. Those yearly practice nuptials, I suppose...

All the best you, just try to take it easy, rest and allow others to pamper you....to bad you're so far away, I'd offer to pamper you personally...:eusa_shifty:

And.....

Have you considered getting checked out for a intracranial bleed? Some of your symptoms are suggestive of a sub-arachnoid bleed.*

*I am not a doctor. Just making the point.
Just grab a power drill and drain it.

Well, thanks guys..... the sympathy has been underwhelming. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Apart from the headache from hell and weird memory shit, I am fine.

And.....

I see you're still having memory problems. So sorry. Hope your head feels better soon.

Cheers! :)

And.....

I see you're still having memory problems. So sorry. Hope your head feels better soon.

I remember that you're a lying bitch who thinks she's all that and then some. Don't make accusations unless you can back your shit up, Jen. The bright side, of course, is that I actually have a brain.

And.....

I remember that you're a lying bitch who thinks she's all that and then some. Don't make accusations unless you can back your shit up, Jen. The bright side, of course, is that I actually have a brain.

Was that your Mary Poppins imitation?....:lol:... ah.. needs work..

Last edited:

Was that your Mary Poppins imitation?....:lol:... ah.. needs work..

Like Mary Poppins, I am practically perfect in every way. :eusa_angel:

And.....

I remember that you're a lying bitch who thinks she's all that and then some.

Nope, that would be YOU!

You remember squat. You really ought to go back to the neurologist and have another scan run--that is, if you can get in to have your head examined in ENGLAND anytime soon. :D

Don't make accusations unless you can back your shit up, Jen.

Oh, hun. But I CAN back 'em up. Got all I need already, but I'm waiting for you to seriously cross the line (and you will), and then I will POUNCE on your flaky ass.

Be ready! :woohoo:

The bright side, of course, is that I actually have a brain.

There is scant evidence of this. Please post your most recent MRI or CAT scan as proof. Thank you. :D

Last edited:
Proof Californication is brainless! :D

DWS_empty_head.jpg

I remember that you're a lying bitch who thinks she's all that and then some.

Nope, that would be YOU!

You remember squat. You really ought to go back to the neurologist and have another scan run--that is, if you can get in to have your head examined in ENGLAND anytime soon. :D

Don't make accusations unless you can back your shit up, Jen.

Oh, hun. But I CAN back 'em up. Got all I need already, but I'm waiting for you to seriously cross the line (and you will), and then I will POUNCE on your flaky ass.

Be ready! :woohoo:

The bright side, of course, is that I actually have a brain.

There is scant evidence of this. Please post your most recent MRI or CAT scan as proof. Thank you. :D

Good, you can pass them to the Mods.

Forum List

Back