How Private Are Private Messages on Internet Message Boards?

Who legally owns the messages? Who owns the posts? Can anyone post or put up on the web any posts and PMs from any message board? Are there mentions of this in a sign up agreement?

just wondering. have an inquiring mind.:eusa_whistle:

I was wondering---How Private Are Private Messages on Internet Message Boards?Are Private Messages (PMs) really private? - Mac Forums

Seeing how there is no sense in reinventing the wheel, I posted a link to a discussion of this subject.

Good link. I trust Gunny and Crimson to not access our PMs and I am not concerned in the least.

I guess the moral of the story is to not post shit that you don't want people to read.

I was wondering---How Private Are Private Messages on Internet Message Boards?Are Private Messages (PMs) really private? - Mac Forums

Seeing how there is no sense in reinventing the wheel, I posted a link to a discussion of this subject.

Good link. I trust Gunny and Crimson to not access our PMs and I am not concerned in the least.

I guess the moral of the story is to not post shit that you don't want people to read.

hmm, I used to trust too easily. No more. I do know control panel functions can be and are accessed. PMs, are in there no? Either way, I think the owners of boards can and do do what they want, regardless of agreements.

and that link is an interesting discussion, It was not deleted or closed. It was treated with respect. :eusa_whistle:

hmm, I used to trust too easily. No more. I do know control panel functions can be and are accessed. PMs, are in there no? Either way, I think the owners of boards can and do do what they want, regardless of agreements.

and that link is an interesting discussion, It was not deleted or closed. It was treated with respect. :eusa_whistle:

I PM sexy and lurid pronographic details for the enjoyment of mods. I can always tell when EZ has been reading mine because she starts posting pics of naked homos.

I PM sexy and lurid pronographic details for the enjoyment of mods. I can always tell when EZ has been reading mine because she starts posting pics of naked homos.

And you sent those ones of del out to all of us chicks. Then, of course, we started posting the manly pics ... :redface:

Who legally owns the messages? Who owns the posts? Can anyone post or put up on the web any posts and PMs from any message board? Are there mentions of this in a sign up agreement?

just wondering. have an inquiring mind.:eusa_whistle:

They belong to the highest bidder.

Now....who's were you interested in....?:eusa_angel:

You call this sexy? :eek:

336233.jpg

You call this sexy? :eek:

336233.jpg

It was better before you messed up the little dioarama I had set up.

....reminds me....

did we ever finish up revising all those PM's....? I think we only got as far as the M's.....Mudwhistle......:eusa_eh:

Are we still using the MadLibs formula for that?

I was selectively mixing and matching from the backs of cereal boxes, old issues of Play Boy and hazard warning labels of home cleaning products :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back