Has anyone else heard that thier may be trouble ahead for Obama due to Cam. donations

Bigfoot

NRA
Jul 20, 2011
I have been hearing rumblings that Obama may soon have some explaining to do for some large foreign campaign donations he has been receiving. Has anyone else heard about this issue?

I have been hearing rumblings that Obama may soon have some explaining to do for some large foreign campaign donations he has been receiving. Has anyone else heard about this issue?
We all did (here in Canada). I forget their names @ the moment,...but last Sunday there was an interview on nation wide TV + News papers, 2 guys who followed and investigated the URLinks on the Obama (donation)-web site and showed that this web site is canvassing targeting specifically foreign countries,...even (China !!!) to donate money with specific instruction to keep the individual donation below $ 200, so that the source of the donation does not have to be disclosed.
But the really alarming part was when they tested this link with over $200 from within the E.U. the web page script should have demanded the country specific digital code + personal information as to the source...because it is illegal to use foreign $$$ in an election campaign, not just in the U.S. but in most western democracies. Democratic party officials have also been interviewed on the same TV program concerning this,...and have claimed that this was a mere oversight which they say will be "fixed". Just imagine how the New York Times or the like would scream if the Romney campaign would employ such methods.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back