Has anyone been to Panama?

Even back in 1993 the Chinese were flooding Panama, influencing government with construction and infrastructure-building. That was my point. I can only imagine their influence today.
Info you didn't get when researching in late 1990's early 2000's.
Just shows how important it is to get full scope of info without censorship by Google search or interferences by groups and activists.

Info you didn't get when researching in late 1990's early 2000's.
Just shows how important it is to get full scope of info without censorship by Google search or interferences by groups and activists.
If you had read this thread you would have seen that I was speaking from personal experience, not internet searches.

If you had read this thread you would have seen that I was speaking from personal experience, not internet searches.
I am speaking about my research of the region, not 1 mention by any articles, realtors gossip, gov't warnings etc.

We have a trip booked over the new year and then a 2nd one planned in the spring to do a Relocation Tour to get a good feel for the country. If we still like it after those two we will put all our retirement efforts into it being our landing spot

Forum List

Back