National Parks: Which One is Your Favorite

Which National Park is Your Favorite/Would You Want to Visit???

• OLYMPIC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ZION

• ARCHES

• REDWOODS

• ACADIA

• SHENANDOAH

• DENALI

• CHANNEL ISLANDS

• GRAND BASIN

• GREAT SAND DUNES

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Easy to go with the obvious choice, Yellowstone. It checks all of the boxes. Grand Canyon is incredible. Lake Mead and GG NRA is incredibly special as well. But I think my favorite park is Bryce Canyon. Not over-crowded. Pitch black at night. Freezing cold in the fall. You can drive through and see everything or you can hike down into the canyon and see it up close.

What Say You?

PS: Lets keep it clean folks...

I prefer the Monongahela National Forest. I've been camping there close to 60 years. Been fishing there around 50 years.

Built by the CCC with much of the original infrastructure still there. The main camping area has some new restroom facilities but other than that, it's little changed from when I first camped there.

The newer campsite at Seneca Rocks has a tent camping walk in area. Pretty magnificent in the morning when the clouds start to rise and the rocks start appearing just through the top of the trees.

I prefer the Monongahela National Forest. I've been camping there close to 60 years. Been fishing there around 50 years.

Built by the CCC with much of the original infrastructure still there. The main camping area has some new restroom facilities but other than that, it's little changed from when I first camped there.

The newer campsite at Seneca Rocks has a tent camping walk in area. Pretty magnificent in the morning when the clouds start to rise and the rocks start appearing just through the top of the trees.
Is that up in the Northeast?

A lot of the State parks are excellent too...

Easy to go with the obvious choice, Yellowstone. It checks all of the boxes. Grand Canyon is incredible. Lake Mead and GG NRA is incredibly special as well. But I think my favorite park is Bryce Canyon. Not over-crowded. Pitch black at night. Freezing cold in the fall. You can drive through and see everything or you can hike down into the canyon and see it up close.

What Say You?

i really do not recommend going to a national park. i recommend going to a beach instead. Preferably at a fresh-water lake.

What Say You?

Canyonlands-Islands in the Sky.

Give the National Parks a try.

Rodimus, once you take a selfie with a bison, you'll be hooked.
google Missing 411 with David Paulides and that is why I do not go to national parks. it is very heart-wrenching to have a family member go missing.

I prefer National Military Parks. I haven't been to all of them. Hard to pick a favorite from the ones I have been to.

Forum List

Back