Any "Sovereign Citizens" on here?

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

Just wondering if we had any that buys into this on here?

A co-worker of my wife at the VA has been pushing this on her FB page, really harping on how illegal taxes were. When I mentioned to her that her entire livelihood is based on those "illegal" taxes she got pissed and will not speak to my wife now!

Just wondering if we had any that buys into this on here?

A co-worker of my wife at the VA has been pushing this on her FB page, really harping on how illegal taxes were. When I mentioned to her that her entire livelihood is based on those "illegal" taxes she got pissed and will not speak to my wife now!

these guys are causing real trouble in mt neighborhood. they squat in empty bouses and somehow get the title transferred to themselves. owners pay hell trying to get them out.

if they claim to be a sovereign citizen they are claiming NOT to be a citizen of the usa.

take them at their word and deport the bastards.

more police are killed each year by "sovereign citizens" than any other .
"i don't know much about them except they love trump" trump

these guys are causing real trouble in mt neighborhood. they squat in empty bouses and somehow get the title transferred to themselves. owners pay hell trying to get them out.

if they claim to be a sovereign citizen they are claiming NOT to be a citizen of the usa.

take them at their word and deport the bastards.

more police are killed each year by "sovereign citizens" than any other .
"i don't know much about them except they love trump" trump

Sov cit morons don't like any political candidates you liar. They hold themselves apart from all government, and are fortunately a small plague on society, as opposed to the illegal aliens who are a large plague.

Forum List

Back