Harvey Weinstein Hypocrisy

It doesn't even take any imagination at all to see the pseudocon thermonuclear meltdown if this had happened:

obama_grinning.jpg

You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.
I see you're still hung up on the locker room talk.

"I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."

The tards hoaxed themselves into bleeving the New York huckster was going to drain the swamp.
why can't you just denounce the scum called Weinstein? why you trying to compare him? so you think he's a good guy eh?
Why should Weinstein be denounced for being exactly like the President of the United States? I thought you loved Trump.
so you're ok with what he did. well now we know who you are. you love to abuse women. shouldn't matter what the president supposedly said when you have a man named Weinstein admit he abused them. And you can't denounce him. Great.
I'm not okay with what Weinstein did. I just find it hilarious that you are mad at a guy who took advantage of his celebrity to molest women when you spend every day standing up for a guy just like that.

I find it hilarious how brainwashed and utterly submissive you are. :lol:
all you have is trump bragging about the hollywood privileges and think he did it.
If Obama had said it, you'd be screaming every single day until the day you die. And you know it, hypocrite.

There's plenty of blame to go around, right and left and everywhere in between Weinstein isn't the first and you can bet there are a lot of men who are wondering if they'll be outted next.

Remembering all those women who accused trump. He said he would sue all of them after the election and use the Access Hollywood tape as proof of his innocence. How's that going for him?

To be fair, he's certainly not the only one getting away with it. Start with catholic priests and go to any situation where some are way less powerful than others.

CNN: ‘Unconscionable’ That Hillary and Obama Haven’t Denounced Weinstein

"I was shocked and appalled by the revelations about Harvey Weinstein," read the statement from Clinton, which was later retweeted by her personal account. "The behavior described by women coming forward cannot be tolerated. Their courage and the support of others is critical in helping to stop this kind of behavior."
Hillary Clinton says she was 'shocked and appalled' by Weinstein allegations

WHINESTINE seems like a Soros prototype. Obtains large amount of money in an unusual transaction (Disney - at one time great - then turned to shit) of some kind that nobody can explain. Then uses that money to buy up all the democrat politicians! Follow the money!

why can't you just denounce the scum called Weinstein? why you trying to compare him? so you think he's a good guy eh?
Why should Weinstein be denounced for being exactly like the President of the United States? I thought you loved Trump.
so you're ok with what he did. well now we know who you are. you love to abuse women. shouldn't matter what the president supposedly said when you have a man named Weinstein admit he abused them. And you can't denounce him. Great.
I'm not okay with what Weinstein did. I just find it hilarious that you are mad at a guy who took advantage of his celebrity to molest women when you spend every day standing up for a guy just like that.

I find it hilarious how brainwashed and utterly submissive you are. :lol:
all you have is trump bragging about the hollywood privileges and think he did it.
If Obama had said it, you'd be screaming every single day until the day you die. And you know it, hypocrite.
I would have reacted the same way I did to Trump. I find what he was talking about scum. It was 12 years ago, there is no follow up of him doing what he was talking about. Now me, I have conversations with my friends all the time and I can tell you, some of it is sleazy as well. So, what I say and what I do are two entirely different things. You never brag I see. you never stretch the truth for a story or conversation? yeah ok. This Weinstein cat is something lowlife as hell cause he actually did it. He admitted he did it, caught on a wire doing it. and we now know most everyone in hollywood and in the political field knew what he was doing. And said nothing.I think that is the scummiest part about it. the hypocrisy of the left to say they stand behind women and then allow this kind of crap to take place for decades. And say nothing. sickening. beyond sickening.

Those closest to Clinton are in fact sexual predators. She's always been a liar and cheat, but this is rich, and alarming.

There's a lot more to this than meets the eye, and if the Clintons weren't done beforehand, they sure as fuck are now. Says a lot for the Democrat party, and our liberals as well. The message is project your filth on others, from misogyny to racism to conspiracies.

Watch this from the 13:15 mark. This Clinton apologist avoids the obvious and lies as if the audience is rock-dumb. The Democrats have in fact self-destructed.

Huh! Good catch, I never thought of it quite that way, but Hillary DOES seem to have a lot of male sexual predators close to her. Bill Clinton, whom she did NOT leave, Anthony Weiner, husband of that "like a daughter" Muslim aide of hers, and now that Weinstein guy. Very odd. I don't know what sense to make of that.

... if the Clintons weren't done beforehand, they sure as fuck are now.

I doubt it. She'll run again in 2020 ------ or sooner if they can get Trump to resign/be impeached/otherwise removed from office, as the Dems are certainly moving heaven and earth to effect. I think that's behind Feinstein saying she'll run again, though she's 84 now and the election is not for two years. Makes Hillary look YOUNG, see.

Huh! Good catch, I never thought of it quite that way, but Hillary DOES seem to have a lot of male sexual predators close to her. Bill Clinton, whom she did NOT leave, Anthony Weiner, husband of that "like a daughter" Muslim aide of hers, and now that Weinstein guy. Very odd. I don't know what sense to make of that.

It makes sense. They LIE & PROJECT. She condones this behavior because she believes in this behavior. Bet your ass there's a lot more to this. The stories about the sex network involving slavery and children, what are the odds there's something to it? I say very good.

Bet your ass there's a lot more to this. The stories about the sex network involving slavery and children, what are the odds there's something to it? I say very good.

Now, now. Let's don't get carried away. You were making sense there with the OP. Not so much with the pizza-place-child-sex-ring stuff.

I hope this isn't just Russian clickbait.

Rob Schneider Says He Was Sexually Harassed by Director, Harvey Weinstein's Not Only One

Rob Schneider wants to make one thing clear about Harvey Weinstein -- the mogul is no lone wolf, and Rob knows it because he too was sexually harassed by a director.

While Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie, Ashley Judd and Rose McGowan have all blasted Weinstein for his behavior -- Rob told us this kind of harassment and abuse also happens to men. He recalled a famous "gross director" making a semi-nude pass at him.

Rob says the director is now dead, but the incident has clearly stuck with him. Likewise, actor Terry Crews went public today with a run-in he had with a male studio exec ... just last year.

terrycrews‏Verified account @terrycrews
My wife n I were at a Hollywood function last year n a high level Hollywood executive came over 2 me and groped my privates. (2/cont.)

12:45 PM - 10 Oct 2017
Rob Schneider Says He Was Sexually Harassed by Director, Harvey Weinstein's Not Only One

raw

Rob Schneider wants to make one thing clear about Harvey Weinstein -- the mogul is no lone wolf, and Rob knows it because he too was sexually harassed by a director.

While Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie, Ashley Judd and Rose McGowan have all blasted Weinstein for his behavior -- Rob told us this kind of harassment and abuse also happens to men. He recalled a famous "gross director" making a semi-nude pass at him.

Rob says the director is now dead, but the incident has clearly stuck with him. Likewise, actor Terry Crews went public today with a run-in he had with a male studio exec ... just last year.

My wife n I were at a Hollywood function last year n a high level Hollywood executive came over 2 me and groped my privates. (2/cont.)

raw
yep, you want a job in hollywood suck something and you can get the job philosophy.

raw
yep, you want a job in hollywood suck something and you can get the job philosophy.

Justin Bieber told hundreds of people at a Bible study class in Los Angeles that he has “woken up” to the “evils of the music industry” and he needs to take a break from the industry because it is “controlled by the absolute worst kind of people – pedophiles.”Justin Bieber: Pedophiles Run The 'Evil' Music Industry

tenor.gif
giphy.gif
6ef2ebe8b4076ca649ae080f07660947.gif

Breaking: The Weinstein story is going nuclear today, first Ben Afleck now stands accused now NBC News is under fire for spiking a story on Weinstein. Women preyed upon by Democrats for decades are finally getting their revenge, enjoy libs. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

NBC News is under fire for passing on the story that has turned Hollywood on its head - movie producer Harvey Weinstein's decades of preying on women seeking to break into the movie business. The Peacock's attempts to explain why former MSNBC host Ronan Farrow's expose on Weinstein never made it on the air, despite extensive, on-the-record interviews and a damning audiotape of Weinstein himself, have fallen flat as the story has exploded.

As part of a bombshell report in The New York Times, Judd went on the record that 20 years ago, Weinstein invited her to the Peninsula Beverly Hills hotel for what Judd thought would be a professional breakfast meeting.

Judd said she was shocked when Weinstein sent her up to his room instead. Judd said Weinstein appeared in a bathrobe, offered her a massage, and asked her if she wanted to watch him take a shower. Ashley Judd has accused Harvey Weinstein of sexual harassment as part of a bombshell NYT report

th

Forum List

Back