Harvey Weinstein Hypocrisy

DL5NrbdXUAAji_f.jpg

It is because they had to hurried up and spend the money that he has given to them. But they actually couldn't find any excuses about them giving praises to him. And so they just played dumb, as if they did not know nothing about those allegations about him.

3209.gif
michelle-obama-laughing.gif

raw

Here's the thing, dummies.

FOX News can cover this story all they want. God knows CNN and co. will milk a story 'till the cows come home. Are they biased? Fuck yeah they are. But they have the right to tell whatever story they want for however long they want, as long as it's the truth. It's your responsibility to change the channel if you don't like what they're selling.

So here's the thing about Harvey and Hollywood. Is he a disgusting pig? Yep. Are the other actors doing the same thing? Yep. Are the majority of the women now complaining spreading their legs for a movie part? Obviously.

This isn't just an indictment on just him. It's all of the movie industry. This is what they found acceptable for the last 100 years. Men get power, women let them fuck them for movie roles and fame and the circle continues to flow. It's why this has been kept secret for so long. The men are disgusting but the women knew what they had to do and did it. I can't take the indignant bullshit from either side.

Wienstien fucked some pretty hot chicks just because he had the power to make them do that. Those same hot chicks fucked the fat disgusting guy because their career was worth it.

I'm just not finding any good side to this entire story. You aren't any less of a whore when you come out later complaining about who you let screw you for a movie role. He pimped you. You let it happen. And once you got a few million in the bank you let the next girl in line take your place. You did nothing to stop it. And you let it happen, over and over again.

Wienstien is a massive pile of shit. Most of the women now joining the mob are as well.

We know one thing for sure. The hottest chicks in Hollywood will let a fat disgusting pig fuck them for the right movie role. And that fat disgusting pig will take advantage of that. Sorry ladies, as much as I don't like him you aren't any better.

Hey Women for Change! When is the March On Hollywood? Are you wearing your vagina hats against Weinstein? Will Madonna, Ashley Judd, Kamala Harris, Michael Moore, and Scarlett Johansson speak?

Fascinating how the Left treats Hollywood like a religious institution during a sex scandal.

Hey Women for Change! When is the March On Hollywood? Are you wearing your vagina hats against Weinstein? Will Madonna, Ashley Judd, Kamala Harris, Michael Moore, and Scarlett Johansson speak?
Dude dude ...Weinstein is not head of the Democrats nor is he President .... Donald "Weinstein:badgrin:" Trump is head of GOP and POTUS
trump-pedophilia-epstein-book.jpg

More hypocrisy is the degree to which the RW'ers are treating every accusation against Weinstein as true,

vs. their treatment of every accusation against Trump as false, lol, vs. their treatment of every accusation against Bill Clinton as true.

Which accusation against Weinstein would you like to claim as being false, Carbineer? One of the three accusations of rape? Or one of the dozens of accusations of slightly more minor sexual assaults levied by rather famous actresses? Admit it...if Harvey Weinstein had been a big GOP donor who palled around with Republican Presidents...you liberals would be lighting torches...grabbing pitchforks...and marching on his house!

The fact that the liberal elite had the GALL to accuse someone like Mitt Romney of a "War on Women" when your party has people like Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein in prominent roles borders on FARCE!!!

I watched 45 min. of FIX news yesterday, it was amazing how much air time they devoted to Harvey Weinstein. I didn't see much FIX news air time devoted to Mark Sanford, Mark Foley, Richard Curtis, Jim West, Bob Packwood, and countless other prominent Republicans caught with under age boys, girls, cheerleaders, cocktail waitresses and and just about anyone other than their own wives. Let someone from show business or a Liberal step out of line, and FIX News, and others here (are you listening Trump supporters) pounce on the story like a hen on a june bug. Yes, Harvey Weinstein is probably a sexual predator, but what do they say about those who live in glass houses?
:bye1:

19 Republican Politicians Brought Down By Big Gay Sex Scandals

Rating the Greatest GOP Sex Scandals of the Past 20 Years
What does gay Republicans coming out of the closet have to do with Weinstien and his good friend Bill Clinton raping women?

Walt Disney Studios, a name synonymous with family entertainment, has become embroiled in an unlikely controversy with disclosures that the writer/director of its latest film, "Powder," is a convicted child molester.

Victor Salva, a former child-care worker who impressed Hollywood filmmakers with his early cinematic work, was sentenced to three years in state prison in 1988 for molesting a 12-year-old boy who had acted in two of his films. Salva videotaped one of the encounters. Disney Movie's Director a Convicted Child Molester : Hollywood: He says, 'I paid for my mistakes dearly,' but victim of incident several years ago urges boycott of 'Powder.'

Forum List

Back