Harvey Weinstein Hypocrisy

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I watched 45 min. of FIX news yesterday, it was amazing how much air time they devoted to Harvey Weinstein. I didn't see much FIX news air time devoted to Mark Sanford, Mark Foley, Richard Curtis, Jim West, Bob Packwood, and countless other prominent Republicans caught with under age boys, girls, cheerleaders, cocktail waitresses and and just about anyone other than their own wives. Let someone from show business or a Liberal step out of line, and FIX News, and others here (are you listening Trump supporters) pounce on the story like a hen on a june bug. Yes, Harvey Weinstein is probably a sexual predator, but what do they say about those who live in glass houses?
:bye1:

19 Republican Politicians Brought Down By Big Gay Sex Scandals

Rating the Greatest GOP Sex Scandals of the Past 20 Years

I watched 45 min. of FIX news yesterday, it was amazing how much air time they devoted to Harvey Weinstein. I didn't see much FIX news air time devoted to Mark Sanford, Mark Foley, Richard Curtis, Jim West, Bob Packwood, and countless other prominent Republicans caught with under age boys, girls, cheerleaders, cocktail waitresses and and just about anyone other than their own wives. Let someone from show business or a Liberal step out of line, and FIX News, and others here (are you listening Trump supporters) pounce on the story like a hen on a june bug. Yes, Harvey Weinstein is probably a sexual predator, but what do they say about those who live in glass houses?

huh? :itsok:

Fox has no problems with sexual harrassment of their own do they now, Jeebus.

More hypocrisy is the degree to which the RW'ers are treating every accusation against Weinstein as true,

vs. their treatment of every accusation against Trump as false, lol, vs. their treatment of every accusation against Bill Clinton as true.

Rose McGowan says Ben Affleck knew all about Harvey Weinstein's behavior: 'You lie'

Ben Affleck has been rated out as a tool of Weinstein or enabler, whatever term floats your boat.

Last I heard someone also rated out Matt Damon and Russell Crow for the same thing.

Everyone knew, which reminds me of the scandal at Penn State where everyone knew that boys were being abused by a coach, but the football program was too important to bring it to light.

Incidentally, Pedo state is having a really good year and ranked about 3rd in the country. Too bad cuz they should not even have a program.

Using a charity for boys to pimp them out with the big wigs at the University in the know? Really? How much lower can you go?

More hypocrisy is the degree to which the RW'ers are treating every accusation against Weinstein as true,

vs. their treatment of every accusation against Trump as false, lol, vs. their treatment of every accusation against Bill Clinton as true.

I'm sure all of these women are lying about Weinstein, unlike those women who came out against Trump.

I'm sure all of these women are lying about Weinstein, unlike those women who came out against Trump.

Weinstein has indicated his own culpability in a general sense, as did Trump when he bragged about his power to grope women without objection.

Rose McGowan says Ben Affleck knew all about Harvey Weinstein's behavior: 'You lie'

Ben Affleck has been rated out as a tool of Weinstein or enabler, whatever term floats your boat.

Last I heard someone also rated out Matt Damon and Russell Crow for the same thing.

Everyone knew, which reminds me of the scandal at Penn State where everyone knew that boys were being abused by a coach, but the football program was too important to bring it to light.

Incidentally, Pedo state is having a really good year and ranked about 3rd in the country. Too bad cuz they should not even have a program.

Using a charity for boys to pimp them out with the big wigs at the University in the know? Really? How much lower can you go?

Trump admitted he knew about it too.

There wasn't much because as soon as it was found out, they stepped down instead of denying as typical of a liberal.....

Thanks for the thread... these clowns have selective sexual predator memory loss when it comes to someone in their Republican party..

There wasn't much because as soon as it was found out, they stepped down instead of denying as typical of a liberal.....

Their vote still counted didn't it.?..:laugh2:

Their vote still counted didn't it.?..:laugh2:

Not when they stepped down, are you really that stupid? Don't answer that, already know....

nbas7l-620x485.jpg

Forum List

Back