Harvey Weinstein Hypocrisy

How many women who voted for Hillary would have voted for Trump if they new she was pals with this rapist pig?

None of them, because those women are really that stupid....and would vote for Hillary no matter what..

your concern for women is touching.
I have all the concerns for Conservative women because unlike a liberal woman, the conservative woman knows what it is like to be a woman, while liberal women who think they are victims of everything, deserve all the shit that the liberals FORCE upon them.

After 9 years of Democrats foaming at the mouth about the GOP's war on women Dem's have major rapist egg on their faces.

Uh, for the record, Weinstein has denied the actual rape accusations.

As did Trump.

Heck yea, he's got to follow the Democrat mantra, deny, deny, deny.

Should I post a pic of Bill denying? Poor Dem's they are screwed, any attempt to attack Trump now on women's issues gets obliterated with the Weinstein counter.

Liberals: Trump's war on women...

Trump: Lets talk about Weinstein and all the money you took from him.

After 9 years of Democrats foaming at the mouth about the GOP's war on women Dem's have major rapist egg on their faces.

As did Trump.

Weinstein or Trump?
immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

How many women who voted for Hillary would have voted for Trump if they new she was pals with this rapist pig?

None of them, because those women are really that stupid....and would vote for Hillary no matter what..

your concern for women is touching.
I have all the concerns for Conservative women because unlike a liberal woman, the conservative woman knows what it is like to be a woman, while liberal women who think they are victims of everything, deserve all the shit that the liberals FORCE upon them.
cool story, scumbag.

As did Trump.

Should I post a pic of Bill denying? Poor Dem's they are screwed, any attempt to attack Trump now on women's issues gets obliterated with the Weinstein counter.

Since the Trumptards voted for Trump anyhow, what's lost by losing the Trump the Groper issue?

Dem leaders know this Weinstein story is going to get worse, decades of abuse is about to surface and I predict collateral damage no way he's the only Dem woman abuser. Once rape charges are filed and the trial begins, well put a fork in the Dem's for 2018 and 2020.

I watched 45 min. of FIX news yesterday, it was amazing how much air time they devoted to Harvey Weinstein. I didn't see much FIX news air time devoted to Mark Sanford, Mark Foley, Richard Curtis, Jim West, Bob Packwood, and countless other prominent Republicans caught with under age boys, girls, cheerleaders, cocktail waitresses and and just about anyone other than their own wives. Let someone from show business or a Liberal step out of line, and FIX News, and others here (are you listening Trump supporters) pounce on the story like a hen on a june bug. Yes, Harvey Weinstein is probably a sexual predator, but what do they say about those who live in glass houses?
:bye1:

19 Republican Politicians Brought Down By Big Gay Sex Scandals

Rating the Greatest GOP Sex Scandals of the Past 20 Years
There wasn't much because as soon as it was found out, they stepped down instead of denying as typical of a liberal.....

Their vote still counted didn't it.?..:laugh2:

Not when they stepped down, are you really that stupid? Don't answer that, already know....

View attachment 153749

you-so-funny-girl.jpg

When they stepped down were their votes removed also?...NOOOOOO

Last edited:

As did Trump.

Weinstein or Trump?
View attachment 153751

Was Trump accused of rape or not?

As did Trump.

Since the Trumptards voted for Trump anyhow, what's lost by losing the Trump the Groper issue?

Just when I was getting tired of laughing at Dem's for losing to Trump, now I can laugh at Dem's for another year as their abuse of women becomes painfully obvious. :laugh:

As did Trump.

Just when I was getting tired of laughing at Dem's for losing to Trump, now I can laugh at Dem's for another year as their abuse of women becomes painfully obvious. :laugh:

This won't hurt them at all. Not with the Groper in the Whitehouse.

As did Trump.

Sorry, in a manner of speaking, the horse is already out of the barn.

As did Trump.

Weinstein or Trump?
View attachment 153751

Was Trump accused of rape or not?
http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/report-woman-who-accused-trump-of-rape-made-it-all-up/
The woman, who sued Trump under the name Katie Johnson on April 26, claimed he raped her at a 1994 sex party hosted by billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Johnson said she was treated as a “sex slave” who was subjected to rape, criminal sexual acts, assault, battery and false imprisonment.

The big problem?

Johnson reportedly “made it all up.”
Accused yes, found guilty no. Keep it up NY , all you are doing in burying your side deeper and deeper, as you want so badly for the right to be wrong, and only the left is being wrong time and again.

As did Trump.

What are you smoking lib, its 24/7 news and liberals across the board are trying to distance themselves from this serial women abuser.

Forum List

Back