Harvey Weinstein Hypocrisy

"I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."

The tards hoaxed themselves into bleeving the New York huckster was going to drain the swamp.
why can't you just denounce the scum called Weinstein? why you trying to compare him? so you think he's a good guy eh?
Why should Weinstein be denounced for being exactly like the President of the United States? I thought you loved Trump.

After 9 years of Democrats foaming at the mouth about the GOP's war on women Dem's have major rapist egg on their faces.

Uh, for the record, Weinstein has denied the actual rape accusations.

As did Trump.

Lib please its liberal women accusing him, go ahead defend Weinstein I love that.
I love how they have to compare his dirt against someone else to make it seem less dirty, instead of just denouncing the dude. It is only a libturd world to them.

Wow, that was nuclear powered irony there.

A celebrity brags about taking advantage of his celebrity to molest women. And he gets elected President of the United States.

Then those same voters hear about a celebrity who took advantage of his celebrity to molest women. And they are suddenly over the top angry about it.

Go figure!

Trump and Weinstein are kindred spirits...guys whose wealth, power, and celebrity allow them to get women they wouldn't otherwise get near if they were regular guys.

"I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."

The tards hoaxed themselves into bleeving the New York huckster was going to drain the swamp.
why can't you just denounce the scum called Weinstein? why you trying to compare him? so you think he's a good guy eh?
Why should Weinstein be denounced for being exactly like the President of the United States? I thought you loved Trump.
so you're ok with what he did. well now we know who you are. you love to abuse women. shouldn't matter what the president supposedly said when you have a man named Weinstein admit he abused them. And you can't denounce him. Great.

so you're ok with what he did. well now we know who you are. you love to abuse women. shouldn't matter what the president supposedly said when you have a man named Weinstein admit he abused them. And you can't denounce him. Great.
I'm not okay with what Weinstein did. I just find it hilarious that you are mad at a guy who took advantage of his celebrity to molest women when you spend every day standing up for a guy just like that.

I find it hilarious how brainwashed and utterly submissive you are. :lol:

A celebrity brags about taking advantage of his celebrity to molest women. And he gets elected President of the United States.

Then those same voters hear about a celebrity who took advantage of his celebrity to molest women. And they are suddenly over the top angry about it.

Go figure!
Still butthurt G, because the enabler of a rapist couldn't get past the finish line? You wanted 4 more years of Communism, so you could keep getting freebies, while the rest of US want to make America great again.

Go figure!
Still butthurt G, because the enabler of a rapist couldn't get past the finish line? You wanted 4 more years of Communism, so you could keep getting freebies, while the rest of US want to make America great again.

Wrong, dumbass. I wanted a conservative Republican, not Trump. And sure as shit not Hillary.

Now take your strawman bullshit and shove it up your ass.

I watched 45 min. of FIX news yesterday, it was amazing how much air time they devoted to Harvey Weinstein. I didn't see much FIX news air time devoted to Mark Sanford, Mark Foley, Richard Curtis, Jim West, Bob Packwood, and countless other prominent Republicans caught with under age boys, girls, cheerleaders, cocktail waitresses and and just about anyone other than their own wives. Let someone from show business or a Liberal step out of line, and FIX News, and others here (are you listening Trump supporters) pounce on the story like a hen on a june bug. Yes, Harvey Weinstein is probably a sexual predator, but what do they say about those who live in glass houses?
:bye1:

19 Republican Politicians Brought Down By Big Gay Sex Scandals

Rating the Greatest GOP Sex Scandals of the Past 20 Years

I cannot stand conspiracies' buff. They think life is a conspiracy. You conspiracies' theorists will not like me when I'm angry....

index.php

It doesn't even take any imagination at all to see the pseudocon thermonuclear meltdown if this had happened:

obama_grinning.jpg

You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

Go figure!

Wrong, dumbass. I wanted a conservative Republican, not Trump. And sure as shit not Hillary.

You wanted to put an establishment Republican in office and continue the bullshit from the swamp, no thanks. Now you had a choice between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, who did you vote for?

Go figure!

You wanted to put an establishment Republican in office and continue the bullshit from the swamp, no thanks. Now you had a choice between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, who did you vote for?

You sound just like a 1960s hippie, railing againt "The Establishment." You pseudocon tards don't even know what conservatism is. You only give a fuck about Mexicans and Muslims.

You wanted a New York huckster who would lie to you several times a day. I understand. You are a complete submissive. Sad.

I voted for neither of them, dipshit.

There's plenty of blame to go around, right and left and everywhere in between Weinstein isn't the first and you can bet there are a lot of men who are wondering if they'll be outted next.

Remembering all those women who accused trump. He said he would sue all of them after the election and use the Access Hollywood tape as proof of his innocence. How's that going for him?

To be fair, he's certainly not the only one getting away with it. Start with catholic priests and go to any situation where some are way less powerful than others.

Go figure!

You sound just like a 1960s hippie, railing againt "The Establishment." You pseudocon tards don't even know what conservatism is. You only give a fuck about Mexicans and Muslims.

You wanted a New York huckster who would lie to you several times a day. I understand. You are a complete submissive. Sad.

I voted for neither of them, dipshit.

Then you have no skin in the game, so shut the fuck up.

I'm not okay with what Weinstein did. I just find it hilarious that you are mad at a guy who took advantage of his celebrity to molest women when you spend every day standing up for a guy just like that.

I find it hilarious how brainwashed and utterly submissive you are. :lol:
all you have is trump bragging about the hollywood privileges and think he did it. maybe he was referencing Weinstein, you don't know. But what you don't have is any woman stating he did anything. He just got caught talking about. There is a difference between talking scum and actually doing scum and Weinsein admitted he did scum and he acknowledged it to the women he did it to. apples and oranges.

"Michelle and I have been disgusted by the recent reports about Harvey Weinstein," Mr. Obama said in the statement. "Any man who demeans and degrades women in such fashion needs to be condemned and held accountable, regardless of wealth or status. We should celebrate the courage of women who have come forward to tell these painful stories. And we all need to build a culture -- including by empowering our girls and teaching our boys decency and respect -- so we can make such behavior less prevalent in the future."

But, you don't get any of your donations back...

What a POS.

There's plenty of blame to go around, right and left and everywhere in between Weinstein isn't the first and you can bet there are a lot of men who are wondering if they'll be outted next.

Remembering all those women who accused trump. He said he would sue all of them after the election and use the Access Hollywood tape as proof of his innocence. How's that going for him?

To be fair, he's certainly not the only one getting away with it. Start with catholic priests and go to any situation where some are way less powerful than others.
By the way, you leftards were calling the rest of US deplorable because you THOUGHT that those on the right didn't respect women, and now you are being shown that your whole worthless leftards lives have been 1 big fucking LIE.... Yet, you will continue to vote for those who actually abuse women....Shove that head farther up your ass now...

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Forum List

Back