Harvard Sex Week: Check It Out!

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[They even use the (gasp!) S-L-U-T word in their advertisements. No howls of indignation from the Left, Barry hasn't called the president of Harvard to offer his fatherly advice, yano, on his daughter's behalf, there's no on air assistant present wiping the drool and the spittle from the corners of Rachel Maddows mouth on MSNBC. There's even titillating rumours S Flukie will be making the journey from the Potomac to the Charles to take in the festivities and perhaps gain a little respite from the maddening crowds endlessly lined up outside her dorm door. Let anybody breath a word of her presence and the lines of Harvard lads in all their tumescent glory will follow her breathlessly around the campus until she decides to flee.]

"Starts today.

More evidence of the education bubble.

On Monday be sure to check out:

Sex-Positivity and Slut-Pride: Sex Tips for a Modern World from Good Vibrations: Join HLSRJ and Good Vibrations for a short discussion of sex-positivity, a demo of lube and some popular sex toys, then Q&A. Free Food!

You had me at “Free Food!”

“HLSRJ” is the Harvard Law Students for Reproductive Justice. If only they had offered such activities when I was at Harvard Law School, I might have amounted to something.

Um, did they say “Slut-Pride”?"

» Harvard Sex Week - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

Forum List

Back