Harsh new sanctions put in place against Iran by President Donald Trump

And tramp loves the people in Iran to riot in the street, just like Venezuela. Sanctions only make people angry.
You'd prefer he sent over a couple of plane loads of cash?
Well we don't have any more of their money.

US oil is trickling back into China after export boom goes bust
  • Chinese buyers have cut off purchases of U.S. crude oil as the trade dispute between Beijing and Washington continues.
  • A Chinese refiner received U.S. crude from South Korean storage this week, and a ship carrying American oil is currently bound for China.
  • The ship could change destinations, and the issues at the heart of the trade dispute have yet to be resolved.
(snip)

China emerged as a major buyer of U.S. crude after President Barack Obama and Congress lifted the 40-year ban on exporting crude oil in 2015. During some months last year, China surpassed Canada as the top importer of American oil.

(all the while not starting a trade war or sanctions on other countries, who is the King of diplomacy now?? Who is the King of "the Art of the Deal" now? answer OBAMA)

Obama is the king of dogshit.

And tramp loves the people in Iran to riot in the street, just like Venezuela. Sanctions only make people angry.

• Chinese buyers have cut off purchases of U.S. crude oil as the trade dispute between Beijing and Washington continues.
  • A Chinese refiner received U.S. crude from South Korean storage this week, and a ship carrying American oil is currently bound for China.
  • The ship could change destinations, and the issues at the heart of the trade dispute have yet to be resolved.
(snip)

China emerged as a major buyer of U.S. crude after President Barack Obama and Congress lifted the 40-year ban on exporting crude oil in 2015. During some months last year, China surpassed Canada as the top importer of American oil.

(all the while not starting a trade war or sanctions on other countries, who is the King of diplomacy now?? Who is the King of "the Art of the Deal" now? answer OBAMA)

Well I just proved to you that China was the biggest imported of US OIL in 2015, and you just ignore the facts, without there even being a trade war. Admit it. You got taken big time. Fooled by lies.

Obama is King of the ART Of The DEAl.

(snip)

Well I just proved to you that China was the biggest imported of US OIL in 2015, and you just ignore the facts, without there even being a trade war. Admit it. You got taken big time. Fooled by lies.

Obama is King of the ART Of The DEAl.

You do realize that means cheaper fuel for US citizens, no?

How do you know Iran was complying?
Was it the intrusive inspections by US personnel?
Our NSA said they were. You'd have to be vegetable retarded to believe Trump, over our own intelligence.

Our NSA said they were.

When did they say that? Link?
You know, if you can get away from all that lazy daydreaming, I already posted multiple links proving that. Try and look. Lol!

Liar.
Looks like you're the liar.

Iran nuclear deal is working despite Trump's withdrawal, U.S. national intelligence director says

That link that doesn't mention the NSA is proof that the NSA said something? DURR.

Iran was already sanctioned to the max. :dunno:

Maybe if the squeeze gets put on the rich elite something decent might happen..or not.
Sanctions don’t lead to internal regime change. The people know the USA is bullying them and this tends to increase support for the ruling government. The exact opposite of what our stupid government hopes will occur.

Sanctions have historically lead to war, which is probably what our stupid government hopes occurs.

The sanctions he has put on Iran is their bread and butter, its an act of war.
The sanctions he has put on Iran is their bread and butter, its an act of war.

Where'd you get that "idea"?

Sanctions only hurt the people of Iran. The leadership won’t be effected.

Sanctions are an act of war. They shouldn’t be used by politicians to do harm.
Especially since the Iran deal was working that Trump did away with.

LOL! It was not working you ignorant fuck, It was letting Iran develop nukes. You need to shut your stupid piehole and quit making an ass out of yourself.
Really? Your link where our intelligence was telling us that? I seem to recall our intelligence telling us the Iran Deal was working; Iran nuclear deal is working despite Trump's withdrawal, U.S. national intelligence director says

2020 Dems rebuke Trump on Iran, say they'd put US back in nuclear deal

ttps://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/06/23/hasc_chair_adam_smith_trump_is_backing_iran_into_a_corner_without_any_clear_strategy_or_objective.html

Telling us "it was not working" is information coming from a total ignoramus. Can you provide links rebutting mine from our own intelligence sources? No, you cannot, meaning, you're a loser.

If the "Deal " is working even though America has pulled out- where is the advantage of getting back in?

All that America is asking is that Iran forever forsake nuclear weapons and quit supporting Hezbo and Hamas terror organizations. I don't think that they are willing to do that, otherwise they would have already done it.

Meanwhile, we are putting new sanctions on the Senior Member of the Axis of Evil.

Are you actually that stupid? You must be THAT stupid.

Trump unilaterally withdrew from the JCPOA, and now you believe Iran has some incentive to abide by the agreement, when they were abiding by the agreement previously, before Trump came along and fucked it all to Hell?

LOFL ................

Iran has absolutely EVERY reason to pursue nuclear weapons. Iran will never be able to trust the US Government, ever.

What did you have for dinner yesterday evening? A giant bowl of DUMB?

Sanctions only hurt the people of Iran. The leadership won’t be effected.

Sanctions are an act of war. They shouldn’t be used by politicians to do harm.
Especially since the Iran deal was working that Trump did away with.

LOL! It was not working you ignorant fuck, It was letting Iran develop nukes. You need to shut your stupid piehole and quit making an ass out of yourself.
Really? Your link where our intelligence was telling us that? I seem to recall our intelligence telling us the Iran Deal was working; Iran nuclear deal is working despite Trump's withdrawal, U.S. national intelligence director says

2020 Dems rebuke Trump on Iran, say they'd put US back in nuclear deal

ttps://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/06/23/hasc_chair_adam_smith_trump_is_backing_iran_into_a_corner_without_any_clear_strategy_or_objective.html

Telling us "it was not working" is information coming from a total ignoramus. Can you provide links rebutting mine from our own intelligence sources? No, you cannot, meaning, you're a loser.

If the "Deal " is working even though America has pulled out- where is the advantage of getting back in?

All that America is asking is that Iran forever forsake nuclear weapons and quit supporting Hezbo and Hamas terror organizations. I don't think that they are willing to do that, otherwise they would have already done it.

Meanwhile, we are putting new sanctions on the Senior Member of the Axis of Evil.

Are you actually that stupid? You must be THAT stupid.

Trump unilaterally withdrew from the JCPOA, and now you believe Iran has some incentive to abide by the agreement, when they were abiding by the agreement previously, before Trump came along and fucked it all to Hell?

LOFL ................

Iran has absolutely EVERY reason to pursue nuclear weapons. Iran will never be able to trust the US Government, ever.

What did you have for dinner yesterday evening? A giant bowl of DUMB?

Actually, the Deal was never official as it was never Ratified by the US Senate.

I can agree that the Iranian Mullahs have no reason to trust President Trump, Trump is 100% opposed to Terrorism and always will be. Unless they are willing to quit funding Hamas and Hezbos and quit chucking homos off of tall buildings, we will always seek their defeat.

If I were the Iranian mullahs, I'd get behind the D's next year and make major media buys. Valerie Jarrett, one of the leading members of the D's, was born in Teheran.

And what sanctions will he apply when they build nukes?

President Donald Trump's goal is to halt, entirely, Irans ability to build a nuclear weapon which can be delivered on an ICBM.

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama's goal was to kick the can down the road a couple of years, just so he could get out of office. How was that a good, no a GREAT deal?

Actually. It was 10 years. Iran was meeting their obligations in the agreement. The US violated the terms of the agreement by applying sanctions. Now Trump has put us on a path toward another war in the Middle East.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More GREAT news from President Donald Trump!

WHITE HOUSE
Published 33 mins ago [12:15 pm 6/24/2019]
Trump signs executive order delivering 'hard-hitting' sanctions against Iran

By Alex Pappas | Fox News

President Trump struck back Monday at Iran by issuing “hard-hitting” financial sanctions against Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and his associates.

“Today's action follows a series of aggressive behaviors by the Iranian regime in recent weeks including shooting down a U.S. drone,” the president said in the Oval Office, calling Khamenei “responsible for the hostile conduct of the regime.”

[...]

Excellent post with numerous links to reference the OP. :11_2_1043:

Trump is pretty happy with the new sanctions his EO placed on Iran, and the Iranians are REALLY pissed.

This is actually great news as this will force both the US & Iran into action, in quick order.

Potentially expected results could be:
(1) Iran makes more aggressive military moves to attack US assets
(2) As a result Trump escalates the situation into a full blown war
(3) the conflict spreads quickly & involves Russia & China
(4) the economy goes to Hell
(5) the world goes to Hell
(6) no need for a 2020 election

This is great news!!!!!!!!! Having a world wide war, a crashed world economy, no 2020 election, and a nuclear winter are MUCH BETTER alternatives than all parties adhering to the JCPOA.

President Donald Trump's goal is to halt, entirely, Irans ability to build a nuclear weapon which can be delivered on an ICBM.

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama's goal was to kick the can down the road a couple of years, just so he could get out of office. How was that a good, no a GREAT deal?

Actually. It was 10 years. Iran was meeting their obligations in the agreement. The US violated the terms of the agreement by applying sanctions. Now Trump has put us on a path toward another war in the Middle East.

Agreed. All we need now is another made up incident courtesy of the criminals at Langley, and the billionaires of the transnational capitalist class and the MIC, will get their very lucrative war.

Pompeo should be fired for these comments, but he won’t be. It’s insane. Why any American would believe anything from our criminal government, is beyond me.

full video of the CIA liar ................

.............. and for bonus points, an expose' of the ass hole ............

Last edited:

WHITE HOUSE

President Trump struck back Monday at Iran by issuing “hard-hitting” financial sanctions against Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and his associates.

“Today's action follows a series of aggressive behaviors by the Iranian regime in recent weeks including shooting down a U.S. drone,” the president said in the Oval Office, calling Khamenei “responsible for the hostile conduct of the regime.”

[...]

They’ve already been incessantly murdering people across the globe for decades. How much more pissed could they get?
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

After Trump it should be against the law to be a Republican
Why?
My assertion that dems shouldn’t be allowed to vote is based on their demonstrative inability to reason.

Maybe their leader shouldn't shoot down our drone. What should Trump do, kill some of his innocent bystanders?

In Iran's airspace. They have every right to protect themselves.

No, it was not in their airspace, dumbass!
How do you know? You were operating the drone?

How do you know I wasn't? :D

The fact that that drone can surveille an area far larger than you can imagine, why would they need to violate Iranian airspace to make sure Iran was not targeting tankers in the Gulf of Oman, Straits of Hormuz or Persian Gulf?
Well, indeed I don't know the capabilities of the drone. But somehow the need emerged to use it on the edge of Iranian border.

WHITE HOUSE

[...]

They’ve already been incessantly murdering people across the globe for decades. How much more pissed could they get?
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

After Trump it should be against the law to be a Republican
Why?
My assertion that dems shouldn’t be allowed to vote is based on their demonstrative inability to reason.

My assertion that repubs should be thrown in jail if they try to vote is based on their demonstrative inability to vote for a decent man.

Our NSA said they were. You'd have to be vegetable retarded to believe Trump, over our own intelligence.

Our NSA said they were.

You know, if you can get away from all that lazy daydreaming, I already posted multiple links proving that. Try and look. Lol!

Liar.

Iran nuclear deal is working despite Trump's withdrawal, U.S. national intelligence director says

That link that doesn't mention the NSA is proof that the NSA said something? DURR.
Stop lying. The link says what BWK claimed it says -- the NSA said Obama's nuclear deal was working.

And due to trump's actions, Iran has stated they intend on proceeding against some of the terms of their agreement with Obama.

Our NSA said they were.

Liar.

Stop lying. The link says what BWK claimed it says -- the NSA said Obama's nuclear deal was working.

NSA isn't mentioned even once in that article.

Liar.

NSA isn't mentioned even once in that article.
This one does...

HASC Chair Adam Smith: Trump Is Backing Iran Into A Corner Without Any Clear Strategy Or Objective

Forum List

Back