Boxed in by Neocons and the media will Trump launch Iran war

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Boxed in by Neocons and the Media, Will Trump Launch Iran War?
President Trump did the smart thing last week by calling off a US airstrike on Iran over the downing of an American spy drone near or within Iranian territorial waters. According to press reports, the president over-ruled virtually all his top advisors – Bolton, Pompeo, and Haspel – who all wanted another undeclared and unauthorized US war in the Middle East.

When you have an entire staff lying to you handing you wrong information........ It is hard to trust anyone he is working with it incredible the deceit done to this man.

A HINT TRUMP
STOP TELLING THE MORONS WHAT YOU WILL DO AND JUST DO IT!!! THEN FK WITH THE A HOLES!

Trump doesn't appear willing to get into a war. He may bomb the persians back to the era of Xerses, but I seriously doubt a boot hits their soil.

Trump doesn't appear willing to get into a war. He may bomb the persians back to the era of Xerses, but I seriously doubt a boot hits their soil.

In your mind is it not a war when we are bombing the fuck out of people from a safe distance? Boots need to be on the ground?

In your mind is it not a war when we are bombing the fuck out of people from a safe distance? Boots need to be on the ground?

I do believe Trump's only concern is the destruction of the nuclear capacity. I would not be surprised to see a massive bombing conducted from Florida that wipes Iran's military out. I don't think we would need boots on the ground.

Forum List

Back