Harry Reid Not Releasing His Own Tax Returns...

Romney reminds me of the story of the wealthy owner of a company. When someone suggested the owner run a television show on Sunday afternoons, the owner replied that sunday is a bad day because everyone plays polo on Sunday.

That's what we keep saying. What about those papers of romney's that he refuses to release to you OWS parasites? What about them? The childish wishes of you OWS parasites is of no concern to normal adults.

Release the Returns - The Editors - National Review Online

I'm getting a lot of use out of this link and the repubs run from it everytime.
Nobody has run from it. We are just laughing at you parasites, thinking that anyone gives two shits what you think.

What tha?? Are you incapable of seeing Republicans? I just showed you a bunch of Repubs and somehow you missed it. You have a political blindspot or something?

It looks more like Mitt is the parasite, having people like you and me help fund his wife's "hobby". I'm sure you've seen the favorable polls. People just don't like Mitt very much, and this kind of shit just makes his decline continue.

Only an OWS parasite could possibly conclude that a man that has paid millions in taxes and given millions more to charity is a parasite.

Yup. Some losers will always hate. It can't possibly be their own fault they're such losers. It must be that Mitt Romney's fault. Bunch of hateful nutters. :cuckoo:

I just realized that you guys use "liberals" as an excuse to support or dislike something. Nevermind that several repubs are also saying he should release his returns....That confuses your "You liberals hate..." response chip. So you ignore Republicans that do the same thing to prevent an internal malfunction. :lol:

Nobody has run from it. We are just laughing at you parasites, thinking that anyone gives two shits what you think.

It looks more like Mitt is the parasite, having people like you and me help fund his wife's "hobby". I'm sure you've seen the favorable polls. People just don't like Mitt very much, and this kind of shit just makes his decline continue.

Only an OWS parasite could possibly conclude that a man that has paid millions in taxes and given millions more to charity is a parasite.

So you're OK with Mitt pretending that his wife's horse hobby is a serious business? I mean a $77,000 write off on something that generated $211 in revenue isn't a business, it's a scam.

As for giving money to charity, lots of scumbags do it for the attention value. The Mafia has contributed millions to the Catholic Church. Does that make them good people? As for the taxes Mitt does pay, it's still at a lower percentage rate than the average family of 4 with a gross income of $100,000/yr. In your mind, this is fair?

I mean a $77,000 write off on something that generated $211 in revenue isn't a business, it's a scam.

Hmmm.. any wonder why us conservatives want to change and simplify the tax code to a flat tax?

BUT... things like that ARE allowed by law, and most any business will take advantage any way they can in our huge bureaucratic system because we are taxed so heavy (us earners and earning businesses, at least) and our system has more loopholes than the rocks in the rings of Saturn...

Unless it was unlawful, you cannot blame him.. unless you also come back on ones like Buffett not voluntarily paying more when he claims that rich people are not taxed enough

Romney can clear this up today. All he has to do is release those tax returns. :eusa_whistle:

Reid lies, and so do you. So piss off, ya dishonest twat. :)

You have no evidence that Reid is lying about this.

And you have no evidence when someone claims that Obama had bad grades...

And your point is???

If Romney does not submit something that is REQUIRED, then you can get back to us.. until then, STFU with your one sides outrage

The vast majority of the people clammoring for Romney's taxes to be released are people who won't be voting for him...

Reason enough to tell them to pound sand...

On to the next fauxtrage, 0bama fluffers!

Oh, the patriot now wants to violate MY rights? I'm shocked I tell you, just shocked.

Fuck off, loudmouth. Come near me with a flog and you'll be shitting leather for a month.

Still lying i see. Like you care about the Constitution. Now that's hilarious. :lol:

Who's lying? You said that Reid and all the Dems who support him should be publicly flogged. Last time I checked, that's against the law in America. So, what gives, Mr. Patriot? I thought you were against big brother, police state, etc. I guess you aren't the patriot you pretend to be. No surprise, really. Those who scream the loudest are typically frauds.

Flogging wouldnt solve the blood lust.

However placing all the democrats in jail that are culpable in the death of a border agent would be a good start. But the DNC kneepads dont care about injustice, just romneys money.

Low lifes, every single democrat.

The vast majority of the people clammoring for Romney's taxes to be released are people who won't be voting for him...

Perfectly stated. Thanks.

Reid is a corrupt asshole. I know i won't be surprised when it's proven he lied.

Romney can clear this up today. All he has to do is release those tax returns. :eusa_whistle:

Reid lies, and so do you. So piss off, ya dishonest twat. :)

If it's bothering Romney so much; if he's so sure that Reid is lying, then all he has to do is release the tax returns. The fact that he won't just makes him look even more shady than he already looks.

Now, get back to fucking yourself, you useless piece of shit.

Perfectly stated. Thanks.

Great! I get to post this again

It's BULLSHIT. National Review are political shills. ALL you guys want is more ammo, more poo to fling, more distractions.:eusa_hand:

So you're OK with Mitt pretending that his wife's horse hobby is a serious business? I mean a $77,000 write off on something that generated $211 in revenue isn't a business, it's a scam.

As for giving money to charity, lots of scumbags do it for the attention value. The Mafia has contributed millions to the Catholic Church. Does that make them good people? As for the taxes Mitt does pay, it's still at a lower percentage rate than the average family of 4 with a gross income of $100,000/yr. In your mind, this is fair?

I could care less about mitt romney's tax burden. And yes, if he is earning capital gains, I have no problem with those monies being taxed at a lower rate. I do not think that makes him a parasite. Especially when those taxes are in the millions.

As for the charitable giving.....did the mafia's contributions somehow do less to help others than romney's? And why would you be suggesting that Romney is not a good person? Envy much, you fucking parasite? OWS is calling you. They found an empty cop car and they need a really big asshole to shit on it.

I'm getting a lot of use out of this link and the repubs run from it everytime.

What tha?? Are you incapable of seeing Republicans? I just showed you a bunch of Repubs and somehow you missed it. You have a political blindspot or something?

You showed me a couple. And they aren't exactly clamoring for the returns. Only you OWS parasites are doing that. To normal people, many of whom think Romney should release them for a variety of reasons, whether he does or does not will to sway their vote. This is a real issue for the parasite crowd. Not for regular people.

Forum List

Back