Harry Reid Not Releasing His Own Tax Returns...

If Romney thinks Reid is a liar, there's one really easy way to expose him -- release the tax returns. He won't do it, so obviously, he has something to hide. And it is oh so obvious. Romney is one slimy guy.

And Obama is any better for not releasing his college transcripts, while studying at Columbia?

What do you suppose he doesn't want the puiblic to find out? hmm

Rumor has it that Obama defrauded the financial aid office by claiming to be a foreign student. Obama needs to clear this up.

Yup.

ObamaBooklet.png

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Romney wont show his papers? Oh look over there...that guy wont show his tax returns! Oh Look over there...that guy wont show his transcripts! Oh look over there...this guy doesnt like Chick Fil A!

What about Romney's papers?

Oh look over there...!

look it up lazy. You stated he has not been audited. ball's in your court. Point is the IRS has never come for him now have they? When they do then you libtrurd can scream about his taxes, until then it's just you guys being bullies.

Since you don't know the result of the audit, or how many of his sham deductions were disallowed, you don't know that they didn't come for him. For all you know, the IRS might have disallowed millions of his sham deductions.

Take it up with the IRS. It's their bureacracy :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo: meanwhile cry us a fucking river whydonchya? :eusa_whistle:

I'd rather that the American people see what kind example Mitt is setting. Besides, even his apologists on this site can't justify that scam deduction. It's interesting to see how they try to justify this crap. Speaking of crying a fucking river.....

Because he has things to hide and now everyone knows it

What's Obama hiding in his college and heath records? Other presidents release those records, why not Obama?

Of course, you'll duck this post, but wth......

Good question. He's awfully damned skinny for a guy that eats the greasy food he seems to enjoy so do you think his medical records might show that he's still doing some blow to burn the weight off? I'm sure someone told me that's whats going on. Obama needs to fess up and let us get a look at his latest blood work. We have the right to know if we're going to get stuck with Biden. After all, most other presidents released the results of their physicals every year. What's Obama hiding?

Since you don't know the result of the audit, or how many of his sham deductions were disallowed, you don't know that they didn't come for him. For all you know, the IRS might have disallowed millions of his sham deductions.

Take it up with the IRS. It's their bureacracy :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo: meanwhile cry us a fucking river whydonchya? :eusa_whistle:

I'd rather that the American people see what kind example Mitt is setting. Besides, even his apologists on this site can't justify that scam deduction. It's interesting to see how they try to justify this crap. Speaking of crying a fucking river.....
All Marxists hate people who through their intelligence and hard work earned a good living. So they throw up class warfare as their first and last line of defense in order to deceive good people out of their life savings and encourage the kind of society that produces no winners to get beat up by bullies like themselves. After they win a few concessions, they murder all those who did well. They're a disease. Conservatives? We're their cure, and they don't want one, do you.

Last edited:
Romney wont show his papers? Oh look over there...that guy wont show his tax returns! Oh Look over there...that guy wont show his transcripts! Oh look over there...this guy doesnt like Chick Fil A!

Oh look over there...!

That's what we keep saying. What about those papers of romney's that he refuses to release to you OWS parasites? What about them? The childish wishes of you OWS parasites is of no concern to normal adults.

Oh look over there...!

Economy sucks and Obama has given his campaign donors millions of taxpayer dollars? Look over there.. the rich guy won't show us his stuff.

"If you were successful, you didn't get there on your own. You didn't get there on your own. Somewhere along the way, you had some help." ... oh look... Ann Romney has a horse...

Obama is the master of deflection because he has his lapdog press to play his game, but intelligent people aren't fooled.

Why are you so obsessed with how much money the man makes? He's rich, so what? So is your Dear Leader and Harry Reid.

I'm just interested, as I think most Americans, on what other phony business scams Mittens used to avoid taxes. Was his $77,000 write off of his wife's hobby, which only produced $211, just the tip of the iceberg? Does that limited partnership look like a serious business to you?

As for Reid, I don't think anyone should elect him president if he won't release his returns.

Well obviously if you know about his deductions for his wife's horse then his taxes have been made public and Harry Reid is flat out lying when he says Mitt hasn't paid taxes. Otherwise, how would you be sitting here thinking you somehow have the right to decide what Romney should have spent his money on?
Reid writes tax policy for all of us who never got a chance to elect him, so he certainly has a much higher obligation to release his tax returns than a presidential candidate. President's don't write tax law, but crooked senator's do. I want to know how Harry made 10 million dollars on a senator's salary. How many legislative favors did it take at taxpayer expense did it take for him to amass millions in personal wealth? Come on, ask Harry to divulge.

The only information I have is his 2010 full return, and a partial 2011 return. Reid is required to submit his holdings to the congressional ethics office on an annual basis. I think Reid, and every other elected federal official should make their tax returns and holdings made public. But as it stands, they don't. Mitt isn't even required to do it. There is a tradition of releasing tax returns. Obama released his going back to 2000. Kerry released 12 years of his returns. Mitten's father released 20 years, stating that one or two years may just be an anomaly.

Mitt can do what he wants. If he's willing to take the political hits, it's all his choice. It is interesting how the right demanded Kerry release his returns, and now it's all of a sudden unfair to demand that Mitt release his. At least I'm consistent. I also thought Kerry should release his, and to be fair, quite a few conservatives and Republicans think that Mitt should release his.

Oh look over there...!

That's what we keep saying. What about those papers of romney's that he refuses to release to you OWS parasites? What about them? The childish wishes of you OWS parasites is of no concern to normal adults.

Release the Returns - The Editors - National Review Online

I'm getting a lot of use out of this link and the repubs run from it everytime.

I'm just interested, as I think most Americans, on what other phony business scams Mittens used to avoid taxes. Was his $77,000 write off of his wife's hobby, which only produced $211, just the tip of the iceberg? Does that limited partnership look like a serious business to you?

As for Reid, I don't think anyone should elect him president if he won't release his returns.

Well obviously if you know about his deductions for his wife's horse then his taxes have been made public and Harry Reid is flat out lying when he says Mitt hasn't paid taxes. Otherwise, how would you be sitting here thinking you somehow have the right to decide what Romney should have spent his money on?
Reid writes tax policy for all of us who never got a chance to elect him, so he certainly has a much higher obligation to release his tax returns than a presidential candidate. President's don't write tax law, but crooked senator's do. I want to know how Harry made 10 million dollars on a senator's salary. How many legislative favors did it take at taxpayer expense did it take for him to amass millions in personal wealth? Come on, ask Harry to divulge.

The only information I have is his 2010 full return, and a partial 2011 return. Reid is required to submit his holdings to the congressional ethics office on an annual basis. I think Reid, and every other elected federal official should make their tax returns and holdings made public. But as it stands, they don't. Mitt isn't even required to do it. There is a tradition of releasing tax returns. Obama released his going back to 2000. Kerry released 12 years of his returns. Mitten's father released 20 years, stating that one or two years may just be an anomaly.

Mitt can do what he wants. If he's willing to take the political hits, it's all his choice. It is interesting how the right demanded Kerry release his returns, and now it's all of a sudden unfair to demand that Mitt release his. At least I'm consistent. I also thought Kerry should release his, and to be fair, quite a few conservatives and Republicans think that Mitt should release his.

Yeah.. But you have enough to know that Harry Reid is lying and that ought to tell you something. And Congressional ethics office? LOL A bit like the fox guarding the henhouse don't you think?

Oh look over there...!

Economy sucks and Obama has given his campaign donors millions of taxpayer dollars? Look over there.. the rich guy won't show us his stuff.

"If you were successful, you didn't get there on your own. You didn't get there on your own. Somewhere along the way, you had some help." ... oh look... Ann Romney has a horse...

Obama is the master of deflection because he has his lapdog press to play his game, but intelligent people aren't fooled.

Would the economy suck less if the rich weren't allowed sham deductions, like Mitten's sham horse deductions, and were required to invest in serious businesses to deduct against income? Aren't people like Romney, in effect, underfunding us with write offs like this?

Oh look over there...!

Intelligent people like....the National Review? Intelligent people like...George Will, Bill Kristol, Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley, Gov. Rick Perry?

Those intelligent people?

Oh look over there...!

Nobody has run from it. We are just laughing at you parasites, thinking that anyone gives two shits what you think.

Yeah.. But you have enough to know that Harry Reid is lying and that ought to tell you something. And Congressional ethics office? LOL A bit like the fox guarding the henhouse don't you think?

Far from enough. As Mitt's dad said, one year might be an anomaly. Two years wasn't enough for Kerry, so he released 10 more.

As for assuming that Reid is lying, there's just too many other options.

1. Yes, he lied. Reid just made the whole thing up.

2. No, a Bain investor told him something that they made up.

3. No, Mitt told an investor that he hadn't paid income taxes in 10 years, and Mitt lied.

4. No, Mitt didn't pay taxes for 10 years, using shelters and and sham corporations.

As for the 2010 return. Yes, it does show a sham deduction. So why and when would Mitt have told this to a Bain investor? Would it be when he was trying to attract investors, and one selling point, is how to keep the money in off-shore havens and sham corporations? That would have been in the mid to late '90s.

Nobody has run from it. We are just laughing at you parasites, thinking that anyone gives two shits what you think.

It looks more like Mitt is the parasite, having people like you and me help fund his wife's "hobby". I'm sure you've seen the favorable polls. People just don't like Mitt very much, and this kind of shit just makes his decline continue.

Last edited:

It looks more like Mitt is the parasite, having people like you and me help fund his wife's "hobby". I'm sure you've seen the favorable polls. People just don't like Mitt very much, and this kind of shit just makes his decline continue.

Only an OWS parasite could possibly conclude that a man that has paid millions in taxes and given millions more to charity is a parasite.

I hope mitt does not cave to the OWS parasites, indeed gives them a big, upturned "fuck you".

Only an OWS parasite could possibly conclude that a man that has paid millions in taxes and given millions more to charity is a parasite.

Yup. Some losers will always hate. It can't possibly be their own fault they're such losers. It must be that Mitt Romney's fault. Bunch of hateful nutters. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back