Harry Reid Not Releasing His Own Tax Returns...

Do you think that looks like a serious business? I'd think that the IRS would disallow a sham deduction like that. Just because he hasn't been audited yet, doesn't mean it's legit.

He has been audited.

When was he audited? What tax years were involved? Was it an individual audit or a business audit? What was the result of the audit? How many of his sham deductions were disallowed? Was he audited for TY 2010, where the tax sham was exposed?

look it up lazy. You stated he has not been audited. ball's in your court. Point is the IRS has never come for him now have they? When they do then you libtrurd can scream about his taxes, until then it's just you guys being bullies.

Oh, the patriot now wants to violate MY rights? I'm shocked I tell you, just shocked.

Fuck off, loudmouth. Come near me with a flog and you'll be shitting leather for a month.

Still lying i see. Like you care about the Constitution. Now that's hilarious. :lol:

He's a scumbag on big brothers tit and he wants us to keep paying for it.. Fuck him.

Reid is a piker, compared to Mitten's sucking Uncle Sam's teat.

He has things to hide.

there is NO other reason for him to try and do what hes doing.

Harry is hiding a lot, obviously...

So don't vote for him in this presidential election.

I don't know who would ever pull a lever for him... Probably brain-dead dumbfucks...

Harry's got a lot of Chinese dealings we're just not privy to...

The mystery could be solved by him releasing his tax returns....

Harry Reid, known for his shady real estate deals, has refused to release his Tax Returns

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid again deflected questions Monday about releasing his tax returns, even as he continued to pound the demand for Mitt Romney to make more of his own public.

Instead, Reid pointed to the financial disclosure forms he files as a member of Congress, which provide different information.

"I’m a member of Congress now, I don’t make too much money,” said Reid, whose net worth was estimated at $10 million in 2010. “But it’s all listed every year.”

Reid spokesman Adam Jentleson told POLITICO last week that the majority leader will not release his tax returns, writing: “He’s not running for president. … He has of course released more than 30 years of detailed [personal finance disclosures]. There is exponentially more information available to the public about Sen. Reid’s financial life than there is about Mitt Romney’s.”

Conservatives have begun accusing Reid of hypocrisy for his attacks on Romney. And the Las Vegas Review-Journal — in a somewhat different context — on Monday resurrected a 1974 statement in which Reid said: “Any man or woman who will not be completely candid about his or her finances does not deserve to be in public office.”

Asked about that statement at a news conference Monday in Nevada, Reid responded: “In 1974, I wasn’t in Congress.

“All you have to do is go look,” he added. “I file every year, every stock trade, every piece of land I buy, all the money I have, it has the value of my homes, it’s got it all there.”

Read more: Harry Reid not releasing his own tax returns - Darren Goode and Jonathan Allen - POLITICO.com
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

And, in 2011 Reid was worth ten million dollars, it is estimated.

I have no problem with that, but I would think Liberals would, but guess what? Wrong party to have a problem with...:badgrin:

Yeah i love it when he said, "I don't make too much Money." Where the Hell did a career Government hack get ten million dollars? Yeah, i think i really would like to see his returns now.

Did the term "worth" confuse you? Net worth isn't income. BTW, I'm not a big Reid fan, but I'm loving the way he's got the GOP's collective panties in a wad over this. Nice use of his lame duck status.

I have no problem with that, but I would think Liberals would, but guess what? Wrong party to have a problem with...:badgrin:

Yeah i love it when he said, "I don't make too much Money." Where the Hell did a career Government hack get ten million dollars? Yeah, i think i really would like to see his returns now.

Did the term "worth" confuse you? Net worth isn't income. BTW, I'm not a big Reid fan, but I'm loving the way he's got the GOP's collective panties in a wad over this. Nice use of his lame duck status.

You like that Reid is now known as a dirty liar? Really. damn.

And when he is caught for lying, you and the rest of your Dem-Bot douchebags should be flogged right along side him.

Oh, the patriot now wants to violate MY rights? I'm shocked I tell you, just shocked.

Fuck off, loudmouth. Come near me with a flog and you'll be shitting leather for a month.

Still lying i see. Like you care about the Constitution. Now that's hilarious. :lol:

Who's lying? You said that Reid and all the Dems who support him should be publicly flogged. Last time I checked, that's against the law in America. So, what gives, Mr. Patriot? I thought you were against big brother, police state, etc. I guess you aren't the patriot you pretend to be. No surprise, really. Those who scream the loudest are typically frauds.

We should suspend Reids pay til A. he takes a lie dectector test and B. he produces his source. And no, Nancy Twat Pelosi won't do.

Maybe Reid cooked this up as a deflection and hedge against an investigation into how his son could go to work as a lobbyist for a Chinese company and then land a fat government contract.

Harry Reid pushing Chinese solar companythat his son represents? - ALIPAC

Three of Reid's four sons have successfully lobbied for government money.

There's another factor, however, one more personal to Reid: His son, Rory Reid, is one of the attorneys for the ENN Mojave Energy project. A Reid spokeswoman said the senator did not suggest Reid's firm - Lionel, Sawyer & Collins - to ENN, nor has the elder Reid spoken to this son about the deal. (Reid imposed a strict ban on family members lobbying his office in 2003 after the Los Angeles Times asked him about lobbying by three of his four sons.)

Lobbying, in violation of his own rules! By a democrat?????

Reid has to find something to deflect the attention.

He has been audited.

When was he audited? What tax years were involved? Was it an individual audit or a business audit? What was the result of the audit? How many of his sham deductions were disallowed? Was he audited for TY 2010, where the tax sham was exposed?

look it up lazy. You stated he has not been audited. ball's in your court. Point is the IRS has never come for him now have they? When they do then you libtrurd can scream about his taxes, until then it's just you guys being bullies.

Since you don't know the result of the audit, or how many of his sham deductions were disallowed, you don't know that they didn't come for him. For all you know, the IRS might have disallowed millions of his sham deductions.

Since you don't know the result of the audit, or how many of his sham deductions were disallowed, you don't know that they didn't come for him. For all you know, the IRS might have disallowed millions of his sham deductions.

Take it up with the IRS. It's their bureacracy :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo: meanwhile cry us a fucking river whydonchya? :eusa_whistle:

didn't Romney release his 2010 taxes? Why yes I think he did.

Yes, unlike other presidential candidates, he only released one full year. And even there, he shows his scam where he writes off $77,000 with a revenue offset of $211, for what he claims is his wife's hobby. That's a sham.

Maybe I should get a banging new computer, digital photography equipment, and build someone a website for $10, and claim it's a business. Hell, why not a new car, and charge someone $10 for a ride.

Last edited:
I want to KNOW how much money robmoney has and who hes really worried about saving.

Is his money safer in other countries?

then that other country may mean more to him than ours

Why are you so obsessed with how much money the man makes? He's rich, so what? So is your Dear Leader and Harry Reid.

I'm just interested, as I think most Americans, on what other phony business scams Mittens used to avoid taxes. Was his $77,000 write off of his wife's hobby, which only produced $211, just the tip of the iceberg? Does that limited partnership look like a serious business to you?

As for Reid, I don't think anyone should elect him president if he won't release his returns.

Well obviously if you know about his deductions for his wife's horse then his taxes have been made public and Harry Reid is flat out lying when he says Mitt hasn't paid taxes. Otherwise, how would you be sitting here thinking you somehow have the right to decide what Romney should have spent his money on?
Reid writes tax policy for all of us who never got a chance to elect him, so he certainly has a much higher obligation to release his tax returns than a presidential candidate. President's don't write tax law, but crooked senator's do. I want to know how Harry made 10 million dollars on a senator's salary. How many legislative favors did it take at taxpayer expense did it take for him to amass millions in personal wealth? Come on, ask Harry to divulge.

Yes, unlike other presidential candidates, he only released one full year. And even there, he shows his scam where he writes off $77,000 with a revenue offset of $211, for what he claims is his wife's hobby. That's a sham.

Maybe I should get a banging new computer, digital photography equipment, and build someone a website for $10, and claim it's a business.

Is he in prison for tax evasion? Let us know when that happens. We'll then tell you you're right. Til then whine on. :eusa_boohoo:

Harry is hiding a lot, obviously...

So don't vote for him in this presidential election.

I don't know who would ever pull a lever for him... Probably brain-dead dumbfucks...

Harry's got a lot of Chinese dealings we're just not privy to...

The mystery could be solved by him releasing his tax returns....

Yeah, I heard that's how China got it's favored nation status. Rumor has it that Harry is on the take from the Chinese.

Apparently, the IRS disagrees with a worthless shitstain like you....

Reid is lying on this. Period, end of story. And when he's caught for lying, he should be publicly flogged.

If Romney thinks Reid is a liar, there's one really easy way to expose him -- release the tax returns. He won't do it, so obviously, he has something to hide. And it is oh so obvious. Romney is one slimy guy.

And Obama is any better for not releasing his college transcripts, while studying at Columbia?

What do you suppose he doesn't want the puiblic to find out? hmm

Rumor has it that Obama defrauded the financial aid office by claiming to be a foreign student. Obama needs to clear this up.

He's a career Government hack. Where'd he get the ten million bucks? Yeah, lets check out his returns. Could be very interesting.

Forum List

Back