Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters 'Domestic Terrorists'

Reid and the libs call anyone who don't agree with them terrorists.

Nothing new here. It's just what leftist scum say all the time.

Where the hell is Reid during the crisis.............Where was he at as the Fed owns over 81.1% of Nevada's land..............Perhaps he was at a Communist rally telling everyone how good Gov't is today.

Over cows, the feds bring in 200 feds...................Their power will not be opposed. You will be assimulated.
I don't know why the majority leader of the Senate would inject himself into this event. It's unseemly. I think Harry Reid has a mental problem. He says and does the stupidest things. Constantly.

Where the hell is Reid during the crisis.............Where was he at as the Fed owns over 81.1% of Nevada's land..............Perhaps he was at a Communist rally telling everyone how good Gov't is today.

Over cows, the feds bring in 200 feds...................Their power will not be opposed. You will be assimulated.
I don't know why the majority leader of the Senate would inject himself into this event. It's unseemly. I think Harry Reid has a mental problem. He says and does the stupidest things. Constantly.

He is a mental midget. Amazing how he keeps getting re-elected there. Says something about the mindset of this country. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

That's not true at all.

If you use violence..or the threat of violence to further a political agenda?

That's terrorism.

No, it's called doing what our founding fathers expect us to have done. But sooner. We are failing miserably in getting our house in order

-Geaux

Use guns to disobey the law? That's called being criminal.

Great job, USMB nutters! You get to go from expressing admiration for Putin to rooting for bad economic news to defending a white supremacist who shot up some people in Kansas to standing in support of a deadbeat who denies the authority of the federal government.

You all should be so proud of yourselves. Hoping for shots to be fired in Nevada. You major fucking assholes.

Up yours. We don't want shots to be fired.

We want the Gov't to mind it's on fing business. It wasn't a problem until they took the land.

You praise this chit. You are the problem.

You consider yourself a "Bundy supporter" is that it?

Until they took the land? From who? Do you even know what is going on there?

Great job, USMB nutters! You get to go from expressing admiration for Putin to rooting for bad economic news to defending a white supremacist who shot up some people in Kansas to standing in support of a deadbeat who denies the authority of the federal government.

You all should be so proud of yourselves. Hoping for shots to be fired in Nevada. You major fucking assholes.

We want the Gov't to mind it's on fing business. It wasn't a problem until they took the land.

I posted the articles on other threads and you know that. I don't feel the need to post them again, including the CBO report from 2010 showing the data I just posted. Including the land grabs of Carter and Clinton.

Again, you avoid the 81.1% owned by the Feds, and you advocate that the State has NO RIGHTS on these lands.

That is what is really at issue there. Should the Feds just take the rest of the land as well there.................Hell they already basically own the state anyway. Gov't is good in your opinion.

Address the issue instead of displaying your BS.

What a smuck. Another one that is noted

Bring out that NDAA document and we'll wipe the floor with it

-Geaux

“U.S. Sen. Harry Reid on Thursday called [armed, militia-supported] supporters of Bunkerville rancher Cliven Bundy ’domestic terrorists’ because they defended him against a Bureau of Land Management cattle roundup with guns and put their children in harm’s way,” Las Vegas’ reviewjournal.com reports. “’Those people who hold themselves out to be patriots are not. They’re nothing more than domestic terrorists,’ Reid said during an appearance at a Las Vegas Review-Journal ‘Hashtags & Headlines’ event at the Paris. ‘… I repeat: what went on up there was domestic terrorism.’” We called that one. When push comes to shove, the enemies of liberty . . .

Breaking: Senator Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters "Domestic Terrorists" | The Truth About Guns

they are....

you raise arms against your government to protect a dead beat from paying for services he stole, you're a terrorist.
So these American citizens in Nevada in a dispute with the BLM and standing up in defense of their neighbor are no different than Osama bin Laden or the men who flew jet airliners into our buildings? Is that your position?

Last edited:

-Geaux

“U.S. Sen. Harry Reid on Thursday called [armed, militia-supported] supporters of Bunkerville rancher Cliven Bundy ’domestic terrorists’ because they defended him against a Bureau of Land Management cattle roundup with guns and put their children in harm’s way,” Las Vegas’ reviewjournal.com reports. “’Those people who hold themselves out to be patriots are not. They’re nothing more than domestic terrorists,’ Reid said during an appearance at a Las Vegas Review-Journal ‘Hashtags & Headlines’ event at the Paris. ‘… I repeat: what went on up there was domestic terrorism.’” We called that one. When push comes to shove, the enemies of liberty . . .

Breaking: Senator Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters "Domestic Terrorists" | The Truth About Guns

they are....

you raise arms against your government to protect a dead beat from paying for services he stole, you're a terrorist.

But use the government to enrich your family and you're a hero like Fidel and Mao

-Geaux

they are....

So these American citizens in Nevada fighting for property rights and standing up in defense of their neighbor are no different than Osama bin Laden or the men who flew jet airliners into our buildings? Is that your position?

They are different. Don't you see the difference?

I posted the articles on other threads and you know that. I don't feel the need to post them again, including the CBO report from 2010 showing the data I just posted. Including the land grabs of Carter and Clinton.

Again, you avoid the 81.1% owned by the Feds, and you advocate that the State has NO RIGHTS on these lands.

That is what is really at issue there. Should the Feds just take the rest of the land as well there.................Hell they already basically own the state anyway. Gov't is good in your opinion.

You think I pay attention to the shit you post in other threads? You are of the opinion that Carter, Clinton and Obama have stolen lands from the state of Nevada? It is a theme among Democratic presidents?

Please......stop.

You think I pay attention to the shit you post in other threads? You are of the opinion that Carter, Clinton and Obama have stolen lands from the state of Nevada? It is a theme among Democratic presidents?

Please......stop.

Considering I wouldn't take a leak on you if you were on fire, the feeling is mutual. I have as much disdain for your posts as you have for mine.

That's just how Free Speech works doesn't it...............Ain't that spiffy.

That's not true at all.

If you use violence..or the threat of violence to further a political agenda?

That's terrorism.

No, it's called doing what our founding fathers expect us to have done. But sooner. We are failing miserably in getting our house in order

-Geaux

Use guns to disobey the law? That's called being criminal.

But when the feds use guns to threaten it's citizens it's just fine and dandy.:cuckoo:

Idiot. That is BLM land, public land. You have to pay to use it, and follow the rules in it's use. Bundy had not payed for 20 years, and was overgrazing it by putting too many cattle on it, thus damaging the land.

You fruitloops set up a situation in which you hoped there would be bloodshed. You wanted to see fellow Americans killed. You wanted your Horst Wessel. You are following the path of the Brown Shirts. And you are earning the contempt of your fellow Americans.

Please......stop.

Considering I wouldn't take a leak on you if you were on fire, the feeling is mutual. I have as much disdain for your posts as you have for mine.

Why not respond? Do you think the "land grabbing" in Nevada is a democratic scheme of some kind? Have republican administrations overseen such actions? If so....why did you fail to mention them? Got some kind of agenda?

You can try to equate your posts with mine, dummy. But it is not realistic. You are a low info guy who really believes the shit you are told by your nutter heroes. I am a low give-a-shit guy who is here to mock you and your stupidity. See the difference?

Reid is correct, and three arrests have happened since Wednesday evening of these men and women.

Under this administration all of WE THE PEOPLE are considered terrorist, enemies..

you voted them in folks, now we get to live under this horrible regime who hates your guts

The NYT newspaper published an article claiming that veterans retuning home from duty tend to join up with the Ku Klux Klan. Who are these fucking Marxists like Reid and the media columnists we allow to breathe free air?

Every subscriber to the NYT should cancel immediately.

Last edited:

Idiot. That is BLM land, public land. You have to pay to use it, and follow the rules in it's use. Bundy had not payed for 20 years, and was overgrazing it by putting too many cattle on it, thus damaging the land.

You fruitloops set up a situation in which you hoped there would be bloodshed. You wanted to see fellow Americans killed. You wanted your Horst Wessel. You are following the path of the Brown Shirts. And you are earning the contempt of your fellow Americans.

And again you refuse to see the forest for the trees. That the 20 year issue is over land rights...........State versus the Feds who took the land in the 90's under the endangered species act.

Again you will not comment on the fact that the Feds now own 81.1% of the land in that state..............

And you will continue to hide behind the law instead of the land issue itself..........How much more land should the state cede to the feds there.....................and why the hell do they own so much land their now.

Is the Gov't an entity of it's own, or is it PROTECT the citizens of that State and how does it protect by bringing in 200 armed feds against ONE MAN.............They could have sent a lone sheriff to arrest the man from the onset if they are going to charge him, but instead they pulled in hundreds and started seizing the cows.

They instigated this situation by their actions, over turtles they have killed, on land that cows and turtles have coexisted for over a century.

Please......stop.

Why not respond? Do you think the "land grabbing" in Nevada is a democratic scheme of some kind? Have republican administrations overseen such actions? If so....why did you fail to mention them? Got some kind of agenda?

You can try to equate your posts with mine, dummy. But it is not realistic. You are a low info guy who really believes the shit you are told by your nutter heroes. I am a low give-a-shit guy who is here to mock you and your stupidity. See the difference?

You are BS as is the ASS party, and as usual a troll. A boring troll.

Forum List

Back