Leader of Cowboy Clown Posse gets 68 years in prison. aka: Gregory Burleson, Arizona militia!

I'll tell everyone in the world something about me here and I DARE THE FEDS TO FUCK WITH ME. They can research my service and detail my skills. I'm a fucking peon but I have skills specialized that they do not want to have to deal with. I fear no retaliaton.

This will not go unanswered and there are millions of vets, HARDENED COMBAT VETS, who took their oath to the constitution seriously. We are some seriously pissed off mother fuckes and after having that fascist dyke napolitano label us as a threat you wonder why damn near every GWOT vet carries the same hardware close by?

You libturds really need to open that fucking can. You did it to the Gulf Vets.

Do it again....

PLEASE.......

If you take up arms in resistance to the federal gov't, do you imagine they would be lenient?

The guy posted the threat on face book, lol, hardly an act of violence or 'taking up arms'. Otherwise he showed up at protests legally carrying weapons we are allowed to carry legally.

You are trying to make it out like someone angry with the government that walks around in a public protest is ipso facto in rebellion against the government.

Nonsense, but the Federalis are trying to create that image in the public mind just like they have with child spanking which is still totally legal except in libtard control cities and states.
If you take up arms in resistance to the federal gov't, do you imagine they would be lenient?

The guy posted the threat on face book, lol, hardly an act of violence or 'taking up arms'. Otherwise he showed up at protests legally carrying weapons we are allowed to carry legally.

You are trying to make it out like someone angry with the government that walks around in a public protest is ipso facto in rebellion against the government.

Nonsense, but the Federalis are trying to create that image in the public mind just like they have with child spanking which is still totally legal except in libtard control cities and states.

Once again, in case you missed or willfully ignored it....

from: Bundy follower gets 68 years for role in armed Nevada standoff
"Gregory Burleson, 53, of Phoenix, was found guilty in April of eight felony counts, including charges of threatening and assaulting federal officers, obstruction of justice, interstate travel in aid of extortion and firearms offenses related to a crime of violence."

And if you are claiming that this was a peaceful protest in which people just happened to have guns with them, you are crazy. They were doing their best to provoke the feds to attack.

Also, whether the threats were made on FaceBook, in person, or on tv does not change anything.

You know, its funny how so many of the same people who tell blacks "Don't wan to get shot by cops, try not breaking the law" are now saying "this guy broke the law, but the feds should be lenient".

The man broke the law. He KNEW he was breaking the law. He went to court and lost. Now he goes to prison.

I'll tell everyone in the world something about me here and I DARE THE FEDS TO FUCK WITH ME. They can research my service and detail my skills. I'm a fucking peon but I have skills specialized that they do not want to have to deal with. I fear no retaliaton.

This will not go unanswered and there are millions of vets, HARDENED COMBAT VETS, who took their oath to the constitution seriously. We are some seriously pissed off mother fuckes and after having that fascist dyke napolitano label us as a threat you wonder why damn near every GWOT vet carries the same hardware close by?

Do it again....

PLEASE.......

One of the things you fail to grasp is that many of the people who think this guy is guilty are not "libtards" as you claim. I am a pro-2nd amendment Libertarian. I too am a veteran. I too took my oath seriously. But when you break the law, don't get pissed that you get punished for it.

BTW, what subsequent elections were you talking about earlier?

"Gregory Burleson, 53, of Phoenix, was found guilty in April of eight felony counts, including charges of threatening and assaulting federal officers, obstruction of justice, interstate travel in aid of extortion and firearms offenses related to a crime of violence."

And if you are claiming that this was a peaceful protest in which people just happened to have guns with them, you are crazy. They were doing their best to provoke the feds to attack.

Also, whether the threats were made on FaceBook, in person, or on tv does not change anything.

You know, its funny how so many of the same people who tell blacks "Don't wan to get shot by cops, try not breaking the law" are now saying "this guy broke the law, but the feds should be lenient".

The man broke the law. He KNEW he was breaking the law. He went to court and lost. Now he goes to prison.

And you seem determined to ignore the impact of this mans actions which are that no violence was committed by him and he has been given an effective life sentence while rapists and murderers get off with light sentences and 20+ times border jumpers that commit rape and assault and even murder are not punished so harshly.

The Federalis will tolerate people breaking the law as long as they dont challenge the existing political order.

The Oligarchs can move quickly and have the laws enforced on music pirates, but not for American workers, and similarly nonviolent criminals who have done nothing physically violent at all, get a sentence more than eight times that of the average murder because it threatens the power of the Oligarchs.

And all these bullshit stacked up charges for this and that are just that: bullshit and everyone knows it.

And you seem determined to ignore the impact of this mans actions which are that no violence was committed by him and he has been given an effective life sentence while rapists and murderers get off with light sentences and 20+ times border jumpers that commit rape and assault and even murder are not punished so harshly.

The Federalis will tolerate people breaking the law as long as they dont challenge the existing political order.

The Oligarchs can move quickly and have the laws enforced on music pirates, but not for American workers, and similarly nonviolent criminals who have done nothing physically violent at all, get a sentence more than eight times that of the average murder because it threatens the power of the Oligarchs.

And all these bullshit stacked up charges for this and that are just that: bullshit and everyone knows it.

You want to argue that our justice system is fucked up? I won't argue that at all. It is a disaster. But unless you can speak to specific charges being bogus, which his lawyer would have tried, this man's sentence is within the guidelines. He was tried on numerous charges. The years added up.

You understand that a threat of violence is itself a "violent" act, right?

Not at all. In most cases a threat is a misdemeanor.

No it ain't. The crime is called "Uttering Threats" and is punishable by up to five years in prison.

Uttering Threats
It is a criminal offence for anyone to threaten to...

• kill or cause bodily harm to any person
  • damage, destroy or burn property
  • kill, poison or injure any person's animal or bird
The maximum penalty for threatening death or bodily harm is five years imprisonment. The maximum penalty for uttering threats to damage property or kill or injure animals is two years.

Public Legal Education Association - Legal Resources

Technically true, but the vast majority of such threats are not serious and not prosecuted.

And this guy got 68 years with no corresponding violence to show he was serious?

If you cant see the injustice in this sentence you are blind.

There is a lot of injustice in this case, and the others that the bundy's are involved in. The problem is these people brought it on themselves. BLM is out of control and has been for decades. You don't shine a light on them by doing this sort of crap. There are now far too many tools available to expose their corruption without breaking laws. The Bundy's had a case. When BLM invaded with all of those guns instead of carrying guns they should all have been carrying cameras and documenting every violation that the BLM did.

The second they engaged in the behavior that they did they lost whatever moral authority they had garnered.

Do it again....

PLEASE.......

The Keyboard commandos are restless.....

You want to argue that our justice system is fucked up? I won't argue that at all. It is a disaster. But unless you can speak to specific charges being bogus, which his lawyer would have tried, this man's sentence is within the guidelines. He was tried on numerous charges. The years added up.
Lol, spoken like a true Federali, "sentence is within the guidelines" does not equal justice or fairness.

There is a lot of injustice in this case, and the others that the bundy's are involved in. The problem is these people brought it on themselves. BLM is out of control and has been for decades. You don't shine a light on them by doing this sort of crap. There are now far too many tools available to expose their corruption without breaking laws. The Bundy's had a case. When BLM invaded with all of those guns instead of carrying guns they should all have been carrying cameras and documenting every violation that the BLM did.

The second they engaged in the behavior that they did they lost whatever moral authority they had garnered.

I totally agree, but that doesnt make the Federalis in the right either.

Seems as if the Bundy's had a martyr complex or sumpin.

Lol, spoken like a true Federali, "sentence is within the guidelines" does not equal justice or fairness.

So he should be able to break the various laws with impunity?

What the Bundy's had (and have) is a profitable cattle business that they did not have to own land to raise them on, pay taxes on lands that they owned to raise them on, or pay the permit fees for 24 years to use.

The bundys are stupid. They haven't been paying the range fee's for years, and they have been relying on bureaucratic incompetence for them to get away with it. Then, when the government finally did take action, the bundy's began to believe their own bull poo. The fact is they are free loaders. They got caught and didn't want to pay up. The BLM then did their usual bullshit and tried to get all medieval on them which was as wrong as wrong can be.

The proper course of action would have been for the Feds to get a tax lien on the bills needed, then any sale that the bundy's made would have been collected at that source.

That's how it should have been done.

Did this idiot get a more severe sentence than he should have? Absolutely. But life ain't fair and he threw the petard that unfortunately for him, landed on him.

So he should be able to break the various laws with impunity?
Of course not, but I think a five year sentence is more reasonable and fair for the crimes committed.

This was nothing more than an attempt to intimidate future protesters and it wont work.

This sort of thing merely demonizes the Federalis in these peoples minds even further.

Forum List

Back