Partial verdict reached in Bundy Nevada Ranch standoff

Todd Engel, 49, of Boundary County, Idaho, was found guilty of obstruction and traveling across state lines in aid of extortion. Engel could face up to 30 years at sentencing July 27.

The gov will get all three Bundys on obstruction if prosecution does a competent job.

I feel for those guys, but you can't take up arms against the Feds without repercussions.

I'd feel for them if it was their land, but it wasn't. They were illegally grazing on land that wasn't their's and not paying for it. Basically, they were no different than a welfare recipient.

You clearly have read a different history of what brought this to this point than I have.

Everybody has heard the story told by Bundy. It just doesn't match reality.

You mean the reality you chose to believe, the one reported by the liberal mass media, that reality?

When NV became a state it made binding contracts with the federal government on which lands belonged to the state and to the feds.
When NV became a state it made binding contracts with the federal government on which lands belonged to the state and to the feds.

The feds govern the national land in our name.

The locals have no intrinsic property rights to federal lands that they lease and use.

"When NV became a state it made binding contracts with the federal government on which lands belonged to the state and to the feds"

WRONG!!!!!
The gov will get all three Bundys on obstruction if prosecution does a competent job.

Yeah, if this corporate entity and their admiralty law courts gets their way? The Bundys will go to jail for defending what is theirs and Jake "Smarmy" will cheer....being the good little commie that he is. I bet he cheered when Lavoy Finicum was murdered. I bet he thinks that the Hammonds deserved to spend an additional time in jail for doing a controlled burn of which they had permission to do so. The BLM has done so as well and these burns got so far out of control that it burned up private property to the tune of thousands of acres with no penalties at all.....hell, it caused the property owners to sell out to the BLM....kinda like what the mafia does. Here is the BLM bragging about getting land from some elderly veterans.....proud of your beloved "gubermint", Jake Smarmy???

I feel for those guys, but you can't take up arms against the Feds without repercussions.

There is something very backward about that.

It ought to be that the government cannot take up arms against the very people that it is supposed to represent and serve, without repercussions.

Oh I agree with your sentiment, but the reality is very different.
The Reality should match up to the Constitution, that it dont is the problem.
17992351_421726521529478_2798208187614233445_n.jpg

In all fairness, Jefferson fully expected periodic revolutions when the bureaucracy became so corrupt it bogged down the legitimate functioning of government.

I think we reached that point somewhere between the Civil War and The Great Depression. We should have dissolved the Union as it was a threat to liberty, not only domestically, but to folks all over the world.

0611stategdp.jpg

There is something very backward about that.

It ought to be that the government cannot take up arms against the very people that it is supposed to represent and serve, without repercussions.

Oh I agree with your sentiment, but the reality is very different.
The Reality should match up to the Constitution, that it dont is the problem.
17992351_421726521529478_2798208187614233445_n.jpg

In all fairness, Jefferson fully expected periodic revolutions when the bureaucracy became so corrupt it bogged down the legitimate functioning of government.

I think we reached that point somewhere between the Civil War and The Great Depression. We should have dissolved the Union as it was a threat to liberty, not only domestically, but to folks all over the world.

0611stategdp.jpg

The American people got complacent and they got "fat and happy". I compare it to the story of the farmer that wanted to trap wild hogs on his property so he put out some feed every day...they found it and they came and ate. They got use to the food being there and the farmer started building a fence one side at a time until he installed the gate that locked them in. That is exactly what happened to us....it is to weep.

Ammon, Ryan, and daddy Cliven's charges fit into those of the two convicted.

Incitement and brandishing weapons will not help their defense.

The locals have no intrinsic property rights to federal lands that they lease and use.

The "Feds" collected fees for "maintaining" nothing, It's akin to the mafia coming into your neighborhood telling you that you better give them so much per week or they will burn your business down...not a red klunt hair's difference between the two.

But I already know all I need to know about Jake Smarmy...if the Feds came in and claimed that his beloved (be it a he or she) was theirs and that they would be sexually assaulting his partner in front of him? Jake would bow, kneel and acquiesce with nary a whimper. The best he would do is toss them a pillow for comfort because after all "Its da gubermint and what they say goes!".......what a fucking cowardly sack of shit.
What a fucking idiot you are. The feds created the BLM, and Forest Service, because the land needed protection. Many small beautiful valleys were being grazed to the point of becoming deserts. The BLM and Forest Service controlled how many animals could be grazed, and where they could be grazed at, as more land was being needed for watershed for cities as our population. And the Bundy's own 160 acres, that is a small farm, not a ranch. And have only owned that since 1948.

The Bundy's owe more than a million dollars in grazing fees. They should have to forfeit all their property to settle than debt.

The "Feds" collected fees for "maintaining" nothing, It's akin to the mafia coming into your neighborhood telling you that you better give them so much per week or they will burn your business down...not a red klunt hair's difference between the two.

But I already know all I need to know about Jake Smarmy...if the Feds came in and claimed that his beloved (be it a he or she) was theirs and that they would be sexually assaulting his partner in front of him? Jake would bow, kneel and acquiesce with nary a whimper. The best he would do is toss them a pillow for comfort because after all "Its da gubermint and what they say goes!".......what a fucking cowardly sack of shit.

How many hours of research did it take for you to come up with that shit?

I'd feel for them if it was their land, but it wasn't. They were illegally grazing on land that wasn't their's and not paying for it. Basically, they were no different than a welfare recipient.

You clearly have read a different history of what brought this to this point than I have.

You mean the reality you chose to believe, the one reported by the liberal mass media, that reality?

The reality is that I grew up in ranch country, and the Bundy's are nothing but a rural thieving gang. The rancher;s get to graze a 'unit', a cow and calf, for about $1.50 a month on BLM and Forest Service land. The standard grazing fee on private land is $20 a unit. We, the citizens of this nation, get to also use that land for recreation, and, on portions of it, if you discover and develop a valuable mineral claim, that mineral is yours, and if you maintain the land, and have a long term working claim, that land is yours.

That BLM and Forest Service land should never fall into private hands. It should be there for the coming generations of Americans to freely enjoy and maintain.

What a fucking idiot you are. The feds created the BLM, and Forest Service, because the land needed protection. Many small beautiful valleys were being grazed to the point of becoming deserts. The BLM and Forest Service controlled how many animals could be grazed, and where they could be grazed at, as more land was being needed for watershed for cities as our population. And the Bundy's own 160 acres, that is a small farm, not a ranch. And have only owned that since 1948.

The Bundy's owe more than a million dollars in grazing fees. They should have to forfeit all their property to settle than debt.

LMAO!!!! What an IDIOT you are. The BLM was created by bureaucrats at the behest of the corporate entity that we know as USA.INC and they have been stealing land by "hook or crook" for the benefit of the shareholders of USA.INC.The mission of the BLM is "to sustain the health, diversity, and productivity of the public lands for the use and enjoyment of present and future generations" but yet they use the heavy hand of "da gubermint" to blatantly run people off of the land that they paid for. Cliven Bundy offered to pay grazing fees to Clark County and was refused. The Federal "gubermint" only has jurisdiction within the confines of the District of Columbia unless they are given permission to intervene...which is why one of the reasons that the rescue effort for Hurricane Katrina took so long because the governor had to turn over jurisdiction to the Feds. The sheriff has jurisdiction over the Federal "gubemint" and in the case of the Bundy Ranch stand-off? He tucked tail and ran or he was paid off...either way, the sheriff can tell the Feds to go fuck themselves and many constitutional sheriffs have done just that. Don't even try and debate me on this, dick wad...you have no hope of winning. The BLM bullied many a rancher off of their land and Bundy was the last rancher standing. I would have been there if I could have and I would have been at the Oregon stand-off as well. I will tell you one thing, the next time something like this happens? I will not allow anything to prevent me from standing up for what is right....fuck this corporate entity owned by the international bankers that you worship as "gubermint"......they can kiss my fucking ass 8 ways to Sunday and I pledge absolutely no loyalty to it. They can take their gold fringed corporate banner that everyone stands up and pledges "allegiance" to and they can shove it right up their asses.

Bullpuppy, you are so "small time"....you are definitely like one of those dumb dogs that only shit, eat and fuck. You really serve no other purpose. Labs are smart, German Shepards? They are smart.........bulldogs? They are as stupid as they are ugly....congrats. Good job of waddling into the fray. I just kicked your butt up in between your should blades. You should be use to that by now since it happens so often.

(snicker)

Bullpuppy, you are so "small time"....you are definitely like one of those dumb dogs that only shit, eat and fuck. You really serve no other purpose. Labs are smart, German Shepards? They are smart.........bulldogs? They are as stupid as they are ugly....congrats. Good job of waddling into the fray. I just kicked your butt up in between your should blades. You should be use to that by now since it happens so often.

(snicker)

Well, no. You didn't do any of that. What you did do is type some silly shit on your keyboard, and pretended it somehow made you macho. It didn't. It just exposed your lack of connection with what is real, and the fact that you are a bit of a prick..

(snicker)

Well, no. You didn't do any of that. What you did do is type some silly shit on your keyboard, and pretended it somehow made you macho. It didn't. It just exposed your lack of connection with what is real, and the fact that you are a bit of a prick..

Nope, I know more than you and I prove it on a daily basis...and why do I do this? I do it in hopes of waking people up and it's a thankless job with few rewards. I know exactly what is real and what is fake because I once believed in the fake. I was once the biggest Bush Jr defender and all around"suck ass" on the blogisphere. I busted on every "9/11 was an inside job" conspiracy theorist there was. I defended the illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan as if my life depended on it. I defended every decision of the neocons like Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz, John Bolton, etc, etc and the stench of doing so still surrounds me to this day for doing so. Now, I am paying penance and I find it so ironic to be on the receiving end of the very same shit I use to give out. I meet a Brigadier General in August of 2004 by the name of Benton Partin that was brought into investigate the Murrah Building attack and he knew scientifically that it was impossible for an ANFO bomb to cause that type of damage and he was very detailed in his analysis of it as we had dinner at Ft Belvoir . We had exchanged e-mails and talked on the phone. It was a real honor to meet him and his wife when my travels took me out his way. There were things that he wanted to explain to me about the state of the nation after 9/11/01 but he knew I was a "neocon" and that I wasn't ready to listen to what he had to say about Bush. It was only after my epiphany did I finally realize what he meant when we shook hands and parted where he said "The greatest lie ever told to Americans is that the threat of communism to America is dead"......we stayed in touch but it was only after my awakening did I try and reach out to him and try to tell him I "get it now" but by that time he was in his late 80's, suffering from Alzheimer's but I found his son on FB and I contacted him to tell him what his father meant to me. I spent the first part of my interview on "Caravan To Midnight" show with John B. Wells explaining as to how General Benton Partin stood up for the truth and that he had no political affiliation to either bought and paid for political parties. He stood tall even when he was attacked for speaking truth......so that is what I do to the best of my ability and come hell or high water? I will never stop doing so....let the chips fall where they may.

(snicker)

Nope, I know more than you and I prove it on a daily basis...and why do I do this? I do it in hopes of waking people up and it's a thankless job with few rewards. I know exactly what is real and what is fake because I once believed in the fake. I was once the biggest Bush Jr defender and all around"suck ass" on the blogisphere. I busted on every "9/11 was an inside job" conspiracy theorist there was. I defended the illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan as if my life depended on it. I defended every decision of the neocons like Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz, John Bolton, etc, etc and the stench of doing so still surrounds me to this day for doing so. Now, I am paying penance and I find it so ironic to be on the receiving end of the very same shit I use to give out. I meet a Brigadier General in August of 2004 by the name of Benton Partin that was brought into investigate the Murrah Building attack and he knew scientifically that it was impossible for an ANFO bomb to cause that type of damage and he was very detailed in his analysis of it as we had dinner at Ft Belvoir . We had exchanged e-mails and talked on the phone. It was a real honor to meet him and his wife when my travels took me out his way. There were things that he wanted to explain to me about the state of the nation after 9/11/01 but he knew I was a "neocon" and that I wasn't ready to listen to what he had to say about Bush. It was only after my epiphany did I finally realize what he meant when we shook hands and parted where he said "The greatest lie ever told to Americans is that the threat of communism to America is dead"......we stayed in touch but it was only after my awakening did I try and reach out to him and try to tell him I "get it now" but by that time he was in his late 80's, suffering from Alzheimer's but I found his son on FB and I contacted him to tell him what his father meant to me. I spent the first part of my interview on "Caravan To Midnight" show with John B. Wells explaining as to how General Benton Partin stood up for the truth and that he had no political affiliation to either bought and paid for political parties. He stood tall even when he was attacked for speaking truth......so that is what I do to the best of my ability and come hell or high water? I will never stop doing so....let the chips fall where they may.

So you started out as a BushBott, but soon turned into a full blown tinfoil hat wearing lunatic. Why am I not surprised?

(snicker)

So you started out as a BushBott, but soon turned into a full blown tinfoil hat wearing lunatic. Why am I not surprised?

Yeah, but yet I awoke to what is going on...you, on the other hand? It's ALLL about leftardism and you couldn't pry your lips from their asses with the "Jaws Of Life" or a high powered water hose.....

17523646_412897099079087_3216260706068631629_n.jpg

Libertarianism is not the answer to communism, only the opposite side of the same coin: domination by elites.

Forum List

Back