Harlem choir bails on Beck

Ah so this was what Glenn was talking about when he started his show today.

I think its very unwise to reneg on a deal with a man who has a soapbox and is unafraid to tell the truth.

Oh, and Glenn Beck has never been a race baiter. So I guess they screwed themselves over on a lie. But then I guess redemption means absolutely nothing to them.

Sure he hasn't :rolleyes:

I mean, getting on TV and saying that he believes the POTUS has a deep seeded hatred for white people was totally benign.
He made a compelling case.

Ah so this was what Glenn was talking about when he started his show today.

I think its very unwise to reneg on a deal with a man who has a soapbox and is unafraid to tell the truth.

Oh, and Glenn Beck has never been a race baiter. So I guess they screwed themselves over on a lie. But then I guess redemption means absolutely nothing to them.

Sure he hasn't :rolleyes:

I mean, getting on TV and saying that he believes the POTUS has a deep seeded hatred for white people was totally benign.
He made a compelling case.

And that's the point. If he had said the POTUS has a deep seeded hatred for white people and shown absolutely no foundation for that view, then he would have been race baiting. But he showed his evidence - he backed up his opinion. Therefore, he is entitled to say it.

Calling someone a racist is not race baiting - IF you have evidence to support your view.

both dudes, Wright and Ayeres,, been to supper at the wh.

The SEIU [ACORN] has been well represented since the start of the Obama Administration. The head of the SEIU has visited the White House at least 100 times already. I'm sure it's because he just needed to use the can.
IBS... it's a curse.

Apparently we will also know him by those he has by frequently for dinner and sleepovers, too.

Last edited:
both dudes, Wright and Ayeres,, been to supper at the wh.

The SEIU [ACORN] has been well represented since the start of the Obama Administration. The head of the SEIU has visited the White House at least 100 times already. I'm sure it's because he just needed to use the can.
IBS... it's a curse.

Apparently we will also know him by those he has by frequently for dinner and sleepovers, too.

This is a bigger scandle then Watergate.

The fleecing of the American public....the theft of an election....out and out criminals working closely with the White House.

In the real world this would be a huge story they couldn't ignore.

Forum List

Back