Hard questions for the Tea Bastards

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
If casting Obama as Hitler is not racist, slanderous and poisoning the well with politics dirty tricks what is it? I don't see the fucking relevance of comparing Obama to an antisemitic, murderous Nazi, make a list of what Obama is doing and what Hitler has done and the comparison is an insult to the 6 million Jews that were killed. Here is Germany the concentration camps still stand.

If making shithead comparisons between Obama and Osama bin laden and using his name a tool of fear and calling him a Muslim is not religiously and racistly insenstive what is it?

Last, for now that is, why have you shitheads stolen the name of the Boston Tea Party for your extreme rightwing party? The Boston Tea Party said no taxation without representation, compared to other countries in the world like Germany for example where people get taxed almost 51% of their income, America has very low taxes. You don't pay a TV tax, dog tax, solidarity tax, the tax for fuel is not more than the price of fuel itself, and car tax like they do in Germany so what are you complaining about?

yes Obama represents a kinder gentler tyranny than Hitler..the Nazis failed ..lessons learned
..soft tyranny

There is no tyranny in America dumbass, you really don't know how much good you have, I've deployed to other places where tyranny exists, you have freedom to do and say what you like about the president without any fear of anyone coming to your house and exceuting you, you dumbfucks don't know anything fucking tyranny.

If casting Obama as Hitler is not racist, slanderous and poisoning the well with politics dirty tricks what is it? I don't see the fucking relevance of comparing Obama to an antisemitic, murderous Nazi, make a list of what Obama is doing and what Hitler has done and the comparison is an insult to the 6 million Jews that were killed. Here is Germany the concentration camps still stand.

If making shithead comparisons between Obama and Osama bin laden and using his name a tool of fear and calling him a Muslim is not religiously and racistly insenstive what is it?

Last, for now that is, why have you shitheads stolen the name of the Boston Tea Party for your extreme rightwing party? The Boston Tea Party said no taxation without representation, compared to other countries in the world like Germany for example where people get taxed almost 51% of their income, America has very low taxes. You don't pay a TV tax, dog tax, solidarity tax, the tax for fuel is not more than the price of fuel itself, and car tax like they do in Germany so what are you complaining about?

My My a tad testy there Flaylo...

Just accept that there are a few rotten apples in every bushel but you can appreciate the rest...now consider this .. NAMBLA votes Democrat but I would hardly consider you a member...

Last edited:
“The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves.”

quotes

And what does this have to do with Obama being compared to Hitler by Tea Bastards?

it speaks to your ignorance of the nature of tyranny

It speaks to your ignorance of the true nature of tyranny.

Last edited:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/116426-who-am-i.html#post2286345

I suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder

My father was a Communist, a government employee and had multiple children with several woman

My father was not interested in my Mom and me so he abandoned us and we moved around a lot when I was young

I was not raised in the country that elected me

In my mid 30’s I wrote an autobiography highlighting my early years, political ideas, and thoughts on race

I then wrote a second book further describing my political ideas and ambitions

I’ve always maintained an exaggerated sense of self-importance

I require constant admiration

I believe in Universal Health Care

I believe capitalism is evil

I am an anti-Semite

I believe in curtailing the rights of the people to own guns

I used economic turmoil to springboard myself to political power

I destroy my political enemies

I love using Grecian Temples as a backdrop to give speeches

Louis Farakan thought very highly of me

One of my very first actions was to seize control of my nation’s car companies

Last edited:

I am not going to bother with you Dilbert ideals on what you think the Tea Party Movement believes or dose not believe as you are only basing things on a few small examples.

What I will address is your asinine correlation between anyone saying or comparing something about your beloved BO and thinking those people are Racists.

Racism is thinking one Race is Superior to another Race.

Being Ignorant like BO does make him inferior as far as Race is concerned, only someone who has no true love of this Country.

As far as what other people pay in taxes is not my problem, I do not give a shit what they pay, I do not live in Germany, I live here.

If I only cared about being cheap and not paying Taxes or very small Taxes, I would move to Bocas Del Toro and live the life of pleasure.

But I live here and love this Country and want an efficient Government that does not gamble with my Grandchildren's future and their kids future!

I am not going to bother with you Dilbert ideals on what you think the Tea Party Movement believes or dose not believe as you are only basing things on a few small examples.

What I will address is your asinine correlation between anyone saying or comparing something about your beloved BO and thinking those people are Racists.

Being Ignorant like BO does make him inferior as far as Race is concerned, only someone who has no true love of this Country.

As far as what other people pay in taxes is not my problem, I do not give a shit what they pay, I do not live in Germany, I live here.

If I only cared about being cheap and not paying Taxes or very small Taxes, I would move to Bocas Del Toro and live the life of pleasure.

But I live here and love this Country and want an efficient Government that does not gamble with my Grandchildren's future and their kids future!

Racial superiority is believing one race is superior to another and though it is racist it is not what racism is alone.

No matter who's in office there is always going to be some discontent thats justified, comparing Obama to Hitler, Stalin and Osama binLaden and calling him Muslim is not justified, its asinine and immature bullshit.

Americans are not oppressed with heavy taxes, you have yet to see heavy taxes bud, so stop bitching and complaining and enjoy the freedoms and light tax burden you have. Lower taxes benefit the rich not you dumbass.

If fifixing this country's problems is as simple as you think it is please run for office wimp, you will find out that its not the President that holds the power to change the country alone its the people around him like Congress, so why are the Tea bastards blaming Obama and scapegoating him?

Racial superiority is believing one race is superior to another and though it is racist it is not what racism is alone.

No matter who's in office there is always going to be some discontent thats justified, comparing Obama to Hitler, Stalin and Osama binLaden and calling him Muslim is not justified, its asinine and immature bullshit.

Americans are not oppressed with heavy taxes, you have yet to see heavy taxes bud, so stop bitching and complaining and enjoy the freedoms and light tax burden you have. Lower taxes benefit the rich not you dumbass.

If fifixing this country's problems is as simple as you think it is please run for office wimp, you will find out that its not the President that holds the power to change the country alone its the people around him like Congress, so why are the Tea bastards blaming Obama and scapegoating him?

Of course I know the Congress makes the Laws, but dipshit Obama has the power of the Veto, why does he not use it?, because he is just as bad or worse than the Democrat led Congress.

I also was around when the tax rates were a lot higher than the are now, but also the National Debt was 12 Trillion less.......

Were you railing against the dimmy dimocrats who likened GWB to Hitler?

Or was that OK because you agreed?

bush-hitler1.jpg

You act as if this particular tactic has never been done before Obama was president.

Of course I know the Congress makes the Laws, but dipshit Obama has the power of the Veto, why does he not use it?, because he is just as bad or worse than the Democrat led Congress.

I also was around when the tax rates were a lot higher than the are now, but also the National Debt was 12 Trillion less.......

What did Obama "veto" that got the country is such bad shape financially? Are you going to stick your head in the dirt and pretend that the Bush tax cuts had nothing to do with the deficit?

bush-hitler1.jpg

You act as if this particular tactic has never been done before Obama was president.

I diagreed because no one can be as bad as Hitler.

So why the faux outrage now?

And yes people can be as bad or worse than Hitler. It is naive to think otherwise

Last edited:

What did Obama "veto" that got the country is such bad shape financially? Are you going to stick your head in the dirt and pretend that the Bush tax cuts had nothing to do with the deficit?

That is the problem, he has not vetoed all of the super sized spending that is sinking this Country, just wait a few years and see, think of future generations that have to deal with this Debt.

Tax cuts did not get us into this mess, I will not go into a History Lesson again, maybe if 47% of Taxpayers actually paid any Taxes we could actually afford some of the Programs BO has been pushing.

bush-hitler1.jpg

And yes people can be as bad or worse than Hitler. It is naive to think otherwise

N one after Hitler has been as bad as him and its just fucking dumb to compare Obama to Hitler, just think about the comparison itself you testtube baby.

N one after Hitler has been as bad as him and its just fucking dumb to compare Obama to Hitler, just think about the comparison itself you testtube baby.

Stalin and Mao come to mind. Read a little history you fucking sheep.

If the comparison of anyone to Hitler bothers you so much then let's see your posts of outrage against the previous president being compared to Hitler.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back