Hard questions for the Tea Bastards

Why WOULD anyone respond to somebody who goes around calling people BASTARDS.

not only pathetic, but a very pathetic WHINNING OBAMABOT, if I say so myself.

Last edited:
So why the faux outrage now?

And yes people can be as bad or worse than Hitler. It is naive to think otherwise

N one after Hitler has been as bad as him and its just fucking dumb to compare Obama to Hitler, just think about the comparison itself you testtube baby.

Stalin and Mao come to mind. Read a little history you fucking sheep.

If the comparison of anyone to Hitler bothers you so much then let's see your posts of outrage against the previous president being compared to Hitler.

Bush is not in office so I'm not going to protest anything about that sack of shit, I said it was wrong when he was in office and said to compare him to Hitler is taking it too far and slanderous. Why the fuck should I protest now? Is it right or wrong to compare Obama to Hitler, yes or no?

Hitler was worse than Stalin and Mao, who took a shit in your skull bud?

N one after Hitler has been as bad as him and its just fucking dumb to compare Obama to Hitler, just think about the comparison itself you testtube baby.

If the comparison of anyone to Hitler bothers you so much then let's see your posts of outrage against the previous president being compared to Hitler.

Bush is not in office so I'm not going to protest anything about that sack of shit, I said it was wrong when he was in office and said to compare him to Hitler is taking it too far and slanderous. Why the fuck should I protest now? Is it right or wrong to compare Obama to Hitler, yes or no?

Twentieth Century Atlas - Death Tolls

So the 20 million dead during Stalin's rule was not as bad as Hitler?

Or Mao's 40 to 70 million dead?

Try posting official numbers not anti-commie numbers.

Try posting official numbers not anti-commie numbers.

BAAAA you fucking sheep.

Mao and Stalin both, individually, killed more people than Hitler. Denying that truth is more proof of your sheepified existence.

Mao’s crimes against humanity (Istvan Simon, ex-Hungary), | WAIS

I suggest you read a few books.

Forum List

Back