Trump posts what he thinks is Obama's address on Truth Social

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump posts what he thinks is Obama's address on Truth Social.
One of the cult members followed his leader's, Donald Trump, dog whistle and went to the address with firearms.
The lemming reported back to Trump, "We got these losers surrounded! See you in hell, Podesta’s and Obama’s.”
Thank goodness the cult member was arrested before he could harm anyone.

Trump is trying to instigate a war against anyone who opposes him. That includes Republicans.

One of the cult members followed his leader's, Donald Trump, dog whistle and went to the address with firearms.
The lemming reported back to Trump, "We got these losers surrounded! See you in hell, Podesta’s and Obama’s.”

Trump is trying to instigate a war against anyone who opposes him. That includes Republicans.

Trump is cruel, stupid and jealous of Obama.

I read this a bit earlier. Pretty sorry thing to do. Of course, trump isnt known for being decent.
OTOH, I am proud of you leftists. You finally think its wrong for people to make peoples addresses public for political reasons.
You guys must be growing up.

Lock him up. If he is indicted for January 6, lock him up, no bail. He spews poison, he is a danger to society, and hell, he is a flight risk. But hell, we know that ain't going to happen. But I know what could happen, what should happen, and what would happen if I was in Obama's shoes.

I would stroll into Mar-a-Lago's dining room when Trump was eating dinner. I would wait for him to pour ketchup on his well-done steak, and then I would slam his damn face into his plate, kick his chair out from under him, and proceed to kick his damn ass while the Secret Service teams debate among themselves what they are supposed to do when two presidents fight. Maybe they can call Justice Roberts. Endanger my family, put their safety at risk, and dammit, eat a steak well done with ketchup, they all require an ass-kickin where I come from.

Trump is trying to instigate a war
Trump is pure evil.
Trump is cruel, stupid and jealous
Lock him up. He spews poison, he is a danger to society,
What a mental case Trump is,

Oh you poor, deluded galoots! I feel sorry for you. BooHoo! Meanwhile, I bet you are the same people who doxxed people for years, advertisers of any company supporting a position or candidate you didn't like, the home address of SC Justices and so on and on. You sad sacks INVENTED this shit then cry like a little baby the very second anyone does it back to you. You sick fuks even went after the poor soul who ended up with Hunter's laptop because the drug-added goon was too stoned to remember his ass from a hole in the ground.

And speak of the devil:

:CryingCow:

So, this person..who has been living in his van with hundreds of round of ammo..who is out on bail from Jan. 6th charges..who is being actively tracked by the SS....had a YouTube livestream rolling in which he comments that he's looking for a good firing angle?
He wants bail??

From the OP:

According to the Justice Department's detention memo, Taranto's wife told investigators that he had come to Washington this time because of House Speaker Kevin McCarthy's offer earlier this year to produce unseen video of the Jan. 6 attack. Taranto already faces four misdemeanor counts related to the Capitol assault, when prosecutors say he joined the crush of rioters who broke into the building and made his way to the entrance of the Speaker's Lobby outside the House chamber.
Since then, prosecutors say, Taranto has been active online, posting a Facebook video of himself in the Capitol that day and endorsing a conspiracy theory that the death of Ashli Babbitt — who was fatally shot by a Capitol Police officer as she began to climb through the broken part of a door leading into the Speaker’s Lobby — was a hoax.
The FBI had been monitoring Taranto's online activities because of his involvement in the riot, and began searching for him last Wednesday after he asserted on his YouTube livestream that he was in Gaithersburg, Maryland on a “one-way mission” and intended to blow up the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
The following day, he continued his livestream from the Washington neighborhood where Obama lives — an area heavily monitored by the U.S. Secret Service — and said that he was looking for “entrance points” and wanted to get a “good angle on a shot,” according to the detention memo.
Officials said he was spotted by law enforcement a few blocks from the former president’s home and fled, though he was chased by Secret Service officers.
A federal defender representing Taranto did not immediately return a phone message seeking comment. But in a motion seeking to have him released pending trial, the lawyer wrote that Taranto was not a flight risk, had a family in Washington state and had served in Iraq before being honorably discharged from the U.S. Navy.

“Mr. Taranto has been available and in plain sight for the last two and a half years,” wrote the lawyer, Kathryn D’Adamo Guevara.

Now I doubt that Trump thought any of that through. He just shoots from the mouth..whatever toxin he's manufacturing, in the moment~

I read this a bit earlier. Pretty sorry thing to do. Of course, trump isnt known for being decent.
OTOH, I am proud of you leftists. You finally think its wrong for people to make peoples addresses public for political reasons.

Everything about Trump is sorry . He's very stupid and cruel. He's going to drop out once he gets all your money.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, so you're saying that Trump posted what he thought was Obama's address, which apparently it wasn't, and yet the left reported that a thug wound up being found close to Obama's home? That doesn't add up or make any sense. The left are once again manipulating facts to use to their advantage.

Why no links in article to post from TRUMP or invite from McCarthy? No link to accusations = FAKE NEWS

On the assumption that Trump did that, I agree that it is a scumbag move.

I also agree that the leftards may finally be catching on to how such doxxing can be dangerous.

Last edited:

Why do you think knowing the former Presidents address will insitigate a war? We know the address of Trump, the Bushes, the Kennedys, Reagan, LBJ, Clinton, etc...these aren't secret locations.

You're not allowed to talk about this here.

Forum List

Back