Happy Yom Kippur to our Jewish friends

Hopefully they wont be strapping bombs to their children like they always do on their holidays.

Oh wait..

tumblr_ncvw6sij611qgqc0so1_r1_1280.png

The name should of been a dead giveaway.

A lot of people have German names who aren't Jewish.

Prince----meet my good friend, penny. She knows all about jooos

The German Stein, meaning "stone/rock", is both a widespread family name in its own right, as well as a common in Jewish artificial compound family names as a prefix (as in the Jewish family name, Steinberg) or a suffix (as in the Jewish family name, Loewenstein).
The name STEIN | BH Open Databases

https://dbs.bh.org.il › familyname › stein

--------------------------------------
apparently.

The name should of been a dead giveaway.

A lot of people have German names who aren't Jewish.

Prince----meet my good friend, penny. She knows all about jooos

The German Stein, meaning "stone/rock", is both a widespread family name in its own right, as well as a common in Jewish artificial compound family names as a prefix (as in the Jewish family name, Steinberg) or a suffix (as in the Jewish family name, Loewenstein).
The name STEIN | BH Open Databases

https://dbs.bh.org.il › familyname › stein

--------------------------------------
apparently.

yes-----the "artificial" refers to the fact that such names are not actually
original to jewish families. -----they are contrived as a compliance with
HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE oppressive requirements

Even though I'm 0.5% Jewish according to my official DNA test, I will not be celebrating today myself.

Learned that my personal physician for the past 4 years is a member of the Jewish faith this week. I never knew that, but of course I never discussed religion with Rosenstein.

Yom Kippur 2019: Holiest day of the year in Judaism

On Rosh Hashanah it is written and on Yom Kippur it is sealed.

Even though I'm 0.5% Jewish according to my official DNA test, I will not be celebrating today myself.

Learned that my personal physician for the past 4 years is a member of the Jewish faith this week. I never knew that, but of course I never discussed religion with Rosenstein.

Yom Kippur 2019: Holiest day of the year in Judaism

I missed it too. Damnit. But it is on my IPhone Calendar for some odd reason.

Rosenstein is a german word meanng something like field of roses.

Not a field (This would be "Rosenfeld") - more a high mountain, where roses bloom (comparabe with "Rosenberg"). "Berg" means mountain and "Stein" (stone) is also often used for a high mountain, where you can see a stony peak. But it's also possible that "stein" is used in in sense of a monument. Because the rose is the flower of heavenly love it could also mean "a man basing on love" - or a "man who always remembers to the love of god". Or it means a man who remembers to stony roses (rosetts) = a lucky charm. ...

For example such stones:
Orna115-Rosetten.png

or such windows:

Roosvenster_van_de_notre_dame_de_paris.jpg

Last edited:

Not a field (Theismowuld ve "Rosenfeld") - more a high mountain, where roses bloom (comparabe with "Rosenberg"). "Berg" means mountain and "Stein" (stone) is also often used for a high mountain, where you can see a stony peak, But it's also possible that "stein" is used in in sense of a monument. Because the rose is the flower of heavenly love it could also mean "a man basing on love". But it could also be a stine carver adn engraver who made rosettes.

For example such stones:
Orna115-Rosetten.png

or such windows:

yes-----a german name adopted by some jews in order to comply with the laws
of the "holy" roman empire which required a "surname" ------stein----ROCK----I wonder why they call "beersteins" STEINS steins----maybe they were carved from marble

Not a field (Theismowuld ve "Rosenfeld") - more a high mountain, where roses bloom (comparabe with "Rosenberg"). "Berg" means mountain and "Stein" (stone) is also often used for a high mountain, where you can see a stony peak, But it's also possible that "stein" is used in in sense of a monument. Because the rose is the flower of heavenly love it could also mean "a man basing on love". But it could also be a stine carver adn engraver who made rosettes.

For example such stones:
Orna115-Rosetten.png

or such windows:

yes-----a german name adopted by some jews in order to comply with the laws
of the "holy" roman empire which required a "surname" ------stein----ROCK----I wonder why they call "beersteins" STEINS steins----maybe they were carved from marble

Beerstein comes perhaps from "electron" (greek) - in German "Bernstein". Bernstein was always a very special stone - the only stone, which burns (="brennt") for example. The knowledge that Bernstein is a very old form of tree sap is very young. Bernstein has lots and lots of mystical aspects.

And the "holy empire" (= the holy roman empire, the holy roman empire of German (=united) nation) is not a mythos but a very concrete peace stabalizing might in central Europe from the year 800-1806. Stable surnames are a relativelly new invention. Normally people use names more like nicknames, which can change during a life in many ways. In Germany existed for example often house names. When you moved in a new house you got the name of the house - what was often just simple the name of the builder of the house or the job of the house owner ("Miller" for example).

Jews had to use like all others stable surenames since 1787 (In the lands of the monarchy of Habsburg), in Prussia (1790) and so on. Napoleon, the destroyer of the holy empire, overtook this principle in 1808 for France and the conquered German countries. In 1813-1830 this process was finished. Jews were made to normal citizens like all others with this administrative rule. And it were not only Jews, who were forced to use surenames. Robin Hoods men (12th century) for example had no surenames. This was normal. Only Robin and other nobles had a kind of surname.

Last edited:
Oh by the way:

A German extremist - and totally stupid idiot - had tried to murder Jews in the Synagogue of Halle in Sachen-Anhalt, Germany, while they celebrated there. The good news: He was fortunatelly not able to break down the security system of the synagogue, although he had used explosives similiar to grenades. Neverthelless two people died; A woman who had passed the synagogue was murdered, when this damned bloody asshole had started to fire. And a very short time later - perhaps because he was frustrated - he had attacked a little doner fastfood restaurant some hundred yards far, by shooting at the 6-8 guests there. Nearly all of them were able to flee - but one guest died in his fire. The owners - normally Turks and/or Muslims - survived.

Nevertheless I whish a Happy Yom Kippur, a happy "Versöhnungsfest", a happy reconciliation feast, although I'm very sad about the murdered people in this context. Both were Germans, who were not Jews and were not Muslims. But this shows that anti-Semites are enemies of all mankind. They don't care, whom they murder, als long as they are able to murder. For some people it seems to be more easy to murder other people without any scruple, than to change the own psychopathological problems and to start to seek what's really true, good and beautiful.

New Topics

Forum List

Back