Happy Yom Kippur to our Jewish friends

But this shows that anti-Semites are enemies of all mankind. They don't care, whom they murder
They do care whom they murder.

No. In this case murdered a German a 40 years old lady, who passeed a street, and a 20 years old German, who ate a doner. He had 4 kilogram explosive material for mass-murder, 4 guns for murder - and wrote a kind of manifest in English language for his violent audience all over the world. He made also a film, which he had sent directly into the internet. An not to forget: He used also a 3D-printer to make weapons. I remember in this context a weapon fetishist of the USA, who had published a detailed plan for some days, before the US-american judical power stopped him to do so. I think about we should accuse this idiot because of arms smuggeling or accessory to murder.

Last edited:
But this shows that anti-Semites are enemies of all mankind. They don't care, whom they murder

No. In this case murdered a German a 40 years old lady, who passeed a street, and a 20 years old German, who ate a doner.
Irrelevant. Jews were the target.

Sure. And he attacked a "Muslim" doner fast food - and murdered a woman and a man of his own "race" without any scruple, without any logic and on no reason.

Last edited:

No. In this case murdered a German a 40 years old lady, who passeed a street, and a 20 years old German, who ate a doner.

Sure. And he attacked a "Muslim" doner fast food - and murdered a woman and a man of his own "race" without any scruple, without any logic and on no reason.
He was frustrated with his failure to murder Jews.

What do you not understand from this what I say to you? Such people will murder you - and you never will know why.

What do you not understand from this what I say to you? Such people will murder you - and you never will know why.
Any psychopath can kill you.
Again, slowly:
"Such people" are called antisemites. Antisemites target Jews.

Last edited:

Again, slowly:

The world is what it is and not what someone thinks about. He attacked Jews - he attacked Muslims - he did not kill Jews - he did not kill Muslims. He murdered a 20 years old boy, who was eating - he murdered a 40 years old woman, who was walking. This man shows very clear: Anti-Semites are dangerous for everyone.

First they arrested the Communists - but I was not a Communist, so I did nothing. Then they came for the Social Democrats - but I was not a Social Democrat, so I did nothing. Then they arrested the trade unionists - and I did nothing because I was not one. And then they came for the Jews and then the Catholics, but I was neither a Jew nor a Catholic and I did nothing. At last they came and arrested me - and there was no one left to do anything about it.
Martin Niemöller

Last edited:

Again, slowly:

He did not kill Jews.
He failed to kill Jews, idiot.

Again, slowly:

The world is what it is and not what someone thinks about. He attacked Jews - he attacked Muslims - he did not kill Jews - he did not kill Muslims. He murdered a 20 years old boy, who was eating - he murdered a 40 years old woman, who was walking. This man shows very clear: Anti-Semites are dangerous for everyone.

First they arrested the Communists - but I was not a Communist, so I did nothing. Then they came for the Social Democrats - but I was not a Social Democrat, so I did nothing. Then they arrested the trade unionists - and I did nothing because I was not one. And then they came for the Jews and then the Catholics, but I was neither a Jew nor a Catholic and I did nothing. At last they came and arrested me - and there was no one left to do anything about it.
Intentionally or not you support antisemitism in your country. I'm not surprised.

Again, slowly:

He did not kill Jews.
He failed to kill Jews, idiot.

So what? He failed to kill Muslims, too. He did not fail to murder a lady, who walked and a boy, who ate.

Again, slowly:

Intentionally or not you support antisemitism in your country. I'm not surprised.

Give me an explanation for this totally stupid sentence, please. What's wrong with you? Why do you try to deny, that an anti-Semite will kill everyone and not only Jews? Do you really think an extremistic anti-Semite would not kill you too on no reason? Because the learned and selfmade hate of anti-Semites is without real reasons, this makes this hate not irreal.

Last edited:
The name should of been a dead giveaway.

A lot of people have German names who aren't Jewish.

There are a lot of Baptists running around with names like Jeremiah and Abraham; Ezekiel is a popular one, too. Know a lot of Johns, Mathews, and Lukes out there as well.

Luke ain't jewish----he was a greek with a greek name

He became Jewish when he converted to a Jewish sect. But, re the name you may be right. but isn't there a pastry with a name similar to that, ,lochs, or loks, or something?

There are a lot of Baptists running around with names like Jeremiah and Abraham; Ezekiel is a popular one, too. Know a lot of Johns, Mathews, and Lukes out there as well.

He became Jewish when he converted to a Jewish sect. But, re the name you may be right. but isn't there a pastry with a name similar to that, ,lochs, or loks, or something?

I did not know that Luke converted to Judaism. ------I do believe (???) he was alive during the time of the life of Jesus (??) maybe------but seems to have been
an early Christian. I believe he did all his writing in Greek

I did not know that Luke converted to Judaism. ------I do believe (???) he was alive during the time of the life of Jesus (??) maybe------but seems to have been

Christians are a Jewish sect. I know this annoys the more racist Orthodox and especially Chasidics, but that's just a fact.

Christians are a Jewish sect. I know this annoys the more racist Orthodox and especially Chasidics, but that's just a fact.

you "KNOW" ? Have you discussed this issue with a Chassidic scholar regarding his "annoyance" of the perspective that Christianity is a sect of
Judaism? Have you discussed the matter with Christian scholars? Do you
have a citation for the "conversion of Luke to Judaism" ?------for that matter---do
you have a citation regarding his "conversion" to Christianity?

Forum List

Back