Happy Thanksgiving!

numan

What! Me Worry?
Mar 23, 2013
thanksgiving_cobbthanksgiving.jpg

Haven't we done enough damage to Native Americans?

Support the Lakota Sioux at Standing Rock!

Last edited:
'
It is ironic that these postings are from people in a country which gets most of its manufactured goods from China, or Japan, or Europe, or....:eusa_whistle:

thanksgiving_cobbthanksgiving.jpg

Haven't we done enough damage to Native Americans?

Support the Lakota Sioux at Standing Rock!

Ah yes, thanks for the reminder. Time to get dressed for the occasion ---

PC60.jpg
Are these native rifles?

The one on the left looks like a Winchester repeater.........and I don't recall any injuns manufacturing it.

Typical Merkin fetishists ---- post a snapshot of historical perspective, and all they can see is

"Oboy! Guns!!"

Y'all be sure to toss the Kleenex afterward, K?

Nope, can't enjoy this or else you are a racist against "insert group name". Gotta wake up feeling guilty and bad every day for being born a white person too! Insanity. No wonder some of you are such miserable folks.

Why do liberals feel the need to try and destroy and suck the fun out of everything?

"Why do liberals feel the need to try and destroy and suck the fun out of everything?"

They're frustrated because they can't get laid, nobody normal wants to have a relationship with someone who has a stick up their ass, who is offended by everything and anything and has a thing for screaming and having a tantrum like a 4 year-old when something doesn't go the way they want it to.

Leftists aren't fun, when you're that angry, that offended, that bedwetting, that unsexy, it's impossible to be fun, they must be miserable and be in 24/7 Guilt Complex mode about something, anything or everything.

To show how deranged the Leftists are, the below is a compilation of the ten most offensive cartoon and childrens film moments, racist penguins, racist fish etc :uhoh3:

The Metrosexual Cuck who narrates the below, if I had my way he would have been dragged off to one of the Special Camps as soon as he uploaded the below.

Why do liberals feel the need to try and destroy and suck the fun out of everything?

"Why do liberals feel the need to try and destroy and suck the fun out of everything?"

They're frustrated because they can't get laid, nobody normal wants to have a relationship with someone who has a stick up their ass, who is offended by everything and anything and has a thing for screaming and having a tantrum like a 4 year-old when something doesn't go the way they want it to.

Leftists aren't fun, when you're that angry, that offended, that bedwetting, that unsexy, it's impossible to be fun, they must be miserable and be in 24/7 Guilt Complex mode about something, anything or everything.

To show how deranged the Leftists are, the below is a compilation of the ten most offensive cartoon and childrens film moments, racist penguins, racist fish etc :uhoh3:

The Metrosexual Cuck who narrates the below, if I had my way he would have been dragged off to one of the Special Camps as soon as he uploaded the below.

Kill joys.

killjoy-was-here.png

Forum List

Back