Nov 22 1963

LBJ worked with the bankers to kill the biggest threat they've faced in recent times

Exactly.you nailed it.well said.:thup::clap::clap::clap::clap:

He reversed kennedys policy he drew up for a complete withdrawal of vietnam by 1965.for all the naysayers who say he never did that they are clueless and have not done any research.It was all over the pentagon papers back then with headlines that read exactly that.

It wasnt the vietcong or the NVA that murdered those 58,000 americans.It was those two bastards LBJ and "DICK" Nixon. Calling that murderer Richard is being way too nice to that bastard.

Kennedy was a major threat to the bankers you mentioned.He signed an executive order that was going to end the federal reserve.Once after JFK's assassination,Johnson did the same with that order that he did with vietnam,reversed it and the fed started printing their money again.

None of the presidents since him have reinstated his executive order on the federal reserve since them.I am hoping Trump is the next JFK who ends that and has the guts to do it.

He is the first president elect since then to be optimistic about making this country a free country again instead of the facist dictatership it is now and became on nov 22nd 1963.

Here is an excellent video on Kennedys executive order to end the fed everyone needs to take a look at.:thup:

Last edited:
LBJ worked with the bankers to kill the biggest threat they've faced in recent times

He reversed kennedys policy he drew up for a complete withdrawal of vietnam by 1965.for all the naysayers who say he never did that they are clueless and have not done any research.It was all over the pentagon papers back then with headlines that read exactly that.

It wasnt the vietcong or the NVA that murdered those 58,000 americans.It was those two bastards LBJ and "DICK" Nixon. Calling that murderer Richard is being way too nice to that bastard.

Kennedy was a major threat to the bankers you mentioned.He signed an executive order that was going to end the federal reserve.Once after JFK's assassination,Johnson did the same with that order that he did with vietnam,reversed it and the fed started printing their money again.

None of the presidents since him have reinstated his executive order on the federal reserve since them.I am hoping Trump is the next JFK who ends that and has the guts to do it.

He is the first president elect since then to be optimistic about making this country a free country again instead of the facist dictatership it is now and became on nov 22nd 1963.

Here is an excellent video on Kennedys executive order to end the fed everyone needs to take a look at.:thup:

He signed the executive order to end the Fed?

yes,you didnt know that?

yes,you didnt know that?

No, I didn't. All the men in government at that time would have known full well why he was killed. And a lot of people in the population. It amazes me how many people can keep so quiet.

yes,you didnt know that?

No, I didn't. All the men in government at that time would have known full well why he was killed. And a lot of people in the population. It amazes me how many people can keep so quiet.

its called compartmetalization which means the people at the top are the only real ones who know about it all,there are many hired hands who are there to carry it out but they dont know who their bosses are who are paying them to do the job,they are not going to come out and say I did it or they would end up dying in mysterious deaths.

here is a short video you should take a look at that explains why he was killed.

Lots of documentaries about him on TV this week. I am watching them all.

He is remembered.

yes,you didnt know that?

its called compartmetalization which means the people at the top are the only real ones who know about it all,there are many hired hands who are there to carry it out but they dont know who their bosses are who are paying them to do the job,they are not going to come out and say I did it or they would end up dying in mysterious deaths.

here is a short video you should take a look at that explains why he was killed.

I'm watching it but I will say, Kennedy should have told the people in a television address that he was doing it. That way they'd know why he got killed.

Forum List

Back