Happy Thanksgiving Day

God Bless!!
thanksgiving.jpg

OT: If Ol Norm was alive today painting an updated version of that scene....., at least 2 black men and a bunch of birracial kids would be at that very table....LOLOLO

Ha true. The "Modern Family" doesn't look the same as 60 years ago.[/QUOTE]

Jq0lRwp.jpg

:itsok:

Well its all over....and now its clean up time and work.....can't wait for the year to end.....its been tiresome and daunting.....and still Christmas to go....give me a break, dear lord :boohoo:

Out of curiosity, are your kido's grown up and stuff too?

It's almost a relief, no family dinners and parties to run around and cook for, I don't have to get dressed... I'm kind of liking it lol

that was us this year too....just grumpy and i...at first i thought we would be lonely....we had fun....just doing what we wanted to do....ya have to remember when the kids are gone....your spouse is the one you started off with

When I was married, I pulled all the stops for Thanksgiving. I made everything from scratch, including fresh bread. Pumpkin and apple pie from fresh granny smith apples.

The table had to have both leaves in to hold it all. When everything was out and the family seated to eat, my work was done. I ducked out to a restaurant.

My apple pie was awesome. :D I prefer home cooked meals to restaurant food any day. Although it is nice to go out and be served and not have to worry about the cleanup afterwards. I really like that part of dining out! Lol.

Forum List

Back