Happy International Womans Day

Perhaps a time for us to reflect on how crap our lives would be without women.

About time that women got better treatment in our "civilised" world.

Have a good un girls !!

How DARE you claim to support women when you're in love with the ultimate exercise in brutality against females, Islam. You defend the only religion which stones women to death, non-surgically chops clits off little girls (causing many of them to die from shock/blood loss/infection), throws disfiguring acid in women's faces and forces them to go out in public in burqas, looking like they're auditioning for the Ghost of Christmas Future. And you Europeans pull this bullshit because your hate-filled, Coward Continent is genetically attracted to anything that hates Jews and Americans, history has proven that ad nauseum.

Will I wish you would get educated about this situation, it's NOT Europeans it's the Leftists who squat on this Continent who are exactly like American Leftists, they hate ANYONE who is not Islamic, they hate Christians, they hate Jews, they illustrate this by fanatically demanding that my Continent and also America mass imports Muslims in unlimited numbers and with NO restrictions, we are 100% against this and the majority of Europeans are just like the majority of Americans are.

"You defend the only religion which stones women to death, non-surgically chops clits off little girls (causing many of them to die from shock/blood loss/infection), throws disfiguring acid in women's faces and forces them to go out in public in burqas, looking like they're auditioning for the Ghost of Christmas Future."

Yes and like the Leftists squatting on my Continent American Leftists also defend it. The ideal situation would be to airdrop all of them into the middle of ISIS territory, I'm sure they'd be happy telling ISIS but but but we love you we love Islam etc.
Will won’t listen, but thank you, Lucy x

Have a good un girls !!
Why aren't you Libs leading a progressive crusade against Muslim nations ? Women and gays get treated like shit in the majority of them.
Tammy denies this is an issue.
He has also stated that a female right wing politician should have her face smashed in with housebricks, and that right wingers should be locked in zoos and have their children taken away from them.
He regularly refers to women on here as slags and trash.
His Women’s Day hypocrisy is just that - unashamed hypocrisy.
Muslim for sure.

They ignore this because it involves their Islamist Pets. How about drawing attention to the War on Women on International Womens Day?

B6g3B7WCUAA7MXj.jpg

defaced-20women_zps5csqdzi6-jpg.60179

Have a good un girls !!

How DARE you claim to support women when you're in love with the ultimate exercise in brutality against females, Islam. You defend the only religion which stones women to death, non-surgically chops clits off little girls (causing many of them to die from shock/blood loss/infection), throws disfiguring acid in women's faces and forces them to go out in public in burqas, looking like they're auditioning for the Ghost of Christmas Future. And you Europeans pull this bullshit because your hate-filled, Coward Continent is genetically attracted to anything that hates Jews and Americans, history has proven that ad nauseum.

Will I wish you would get educated about this situation, it's NOT Europeans it's the Leftists who squat on this Continent who are exactly like American Leftists, they hate ANYONE who is not Islamic, they hate Christians, they hate Jews, they illustrate this by fanatically demanding that my Continent and also America mass imports Muslims in unlimited numbers and with NO restrictions, we are 100% against this and the majority of Europeans are just like the majority of Americans are.

"You defend the only religion which stones women to death, non-surgically chops clits off little girls (causing many of them to die from shock/blood loss/infection), throws disfiguring acid in women's faces and forces them to go out in public in burqas, looking like they're auditioning for the Ghost of Christmas Future."

Yes and like the Leftists squatting on my Continent American Leftists also defend it. The ideal situation would be to airdrop all of them into the middle of ISIS territory, I'm sure they'd be happy telling ISIS but but but we love you we love Islam etc.

Well hopefully it registers with him one day.

I for one am always excited to see Happy International Women.

29385e69f9b5539053eeff21348330d0-sld.jpeg

Have a good un girls !!

Also on this International Women's Day I want to add about the Yazidi's and the lovely Yazidi women, they have been threatened with Genocide by the Islamists and tens of thousands of the Yazidi women captured and used as sex slaves by the Islamists, DISGUSTING AND FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS.

Mr. Lucy and me and many friends of ours have been doing what we can for nearly two years now to help the Yazidi's. I link below to a post I posted in February but also in the below post are links to several previous posts I also posted the first in June 2016 and the second in January 2017:

Yazidi Women Finally Go To School, Defying Former ISIS Rulers — And Their Own Parents

Have a good un girls !!

"Perhaps a time for us to reflect on how crap our lives would be without women."

Can you see your women considering they are covered up with a Burka?

"About time that women got better treatment in our "civilised" world."

What like having bricks smashed in their faces because they have different politics? I have provided a link to that comment for the ONLY reason because that one will deny he advocated smashing bricks in womens faces because they have a different politics and also to him a Fascist is ANYONE to the Right of Chairman Mao.

Fascist Slag gets Caked

What like gang raped by Pakistani's like in Britain?
I am glad that the neo nazis on here were able to join me in celebrating International Womens Day. You are a credit to your sex.
You certainly aren’t a credit to yours, whatever it is, Tammy.

Why is it that liberal women are so hate filled and intolerant of conservative women and why are liberal men so misogynistic and liberal women encourage it for the ladies they politically disagree with?
Fail!

Eh, you love disrespecting the fine ladies.. it's your thing
Fine as in great looking, fine as in classy broads, fine as in ones that would say yes to you and not call the police?

How is this different from the other 364 days of the year?

Oh please. Women are so underappreciated. We bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan, take care of the kiddies, do pretty much ALL of the household chores as well. You guys are only around to kill spiders and pick up the stuff that is too heavy. Once in a while, you are fun to play with too.

Mr. Lucy is the chef in this household, he also brings me Martini's on Command and paints my toenails, but I add he also kills spiders because if I had to kill spiders I would just use my Glock 19 because I am lazy :smoke:

Oh please. Women are so underappreciated. We bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan, take care of the kiddies, do pretty much ALL of the household chores as well. You guys are only around to kill spiders and pick up the stuff that is too heavy. Once in a while, you are fun to play with too.

It is all tough talk until the bats are in the living room or the car won't start.

Why is it that liberal women are so hate filled and intolerant of conservative women and why are liberal men so misogynistic and liberal women encourage it for the ladies they politically disagree with?
Fail!

Eh, you love disrespecting the fine ladies.. it's your thing
Fine as in great looking, fine as in classy broads, fine as in ones that would say yes to you and not call the police?

Fine as in ladies that have earned and deserve respect.. and .. my wife is fine with keeping me happy... :)

It is all tough talk until the bats are in the living room or the car won't start.

If bats in the living room I could deal with the bats just shoot them I think my Glock 26 would work no need for the 17 or the 19 if the auto was involving the engine I think I would have to ask Mr. Lucy if not the engine I might be able to deal with the situation.

Mrs. Liberty was noticeably absent during the garbage disposal replacement yesterday.

Have a good un girls !!
Why aren't you Libs leading a progressive crusade against Muslim nations ? Women and gays get treated like shit in the majority of them.

Its all relative isnt it.
This 19-Year-old Gang Rape Victim Received 200 Lashes & 6 Months in Jail in Saudi Arabia

These people are our "friends". This girl was punished for the crime of being gang raped. There is a long way to go.

rape-victim-to-get-100-lashes.jpg
There is a long way to go. ? That's all ? If someone is rude to a gay person in either of our countries you progressive loons are spitting blood. If Sharia is involved, well its just "There is a long way to go"
Perhaps if we stopped supporting these evil regimes something would get done ?
I don't support any of them and loath the fact that my Goverment does. The only country the US should support is Israel

Forum List

Back