Happy International Womans Day

How is this different from the other 364 days of the year?

Oh please. Women are so underappreciated. We bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan, take care of the kiddies, do pretty much ALL of the household chores as well. You guys are only around to kill spiders and pick up the stuff that is too heavy. Once in a while, you are fun to play with too.

Yabut those spiders can be VERY scary!

09B87EB9-9AC5-4BD9-A63A-95ABBA45EA02.jpeg

Perhaps a time for us to reflect on how crap our lives would be without women.

About time that women got better treatment in our "civilised" world.

Have a good un girls !!
They already have half the money and all the pussy geesh what else do they get?
As a friend once lamented...That's the problem with women. They control 100% of the pussy!

Im old enough to remember when the Women’s movement started. I remember being told how much better women would run things. How they wouldn’t be corrupt like men, how there would be no more cronyism, how women would be fairer and more organized. As a healthcare professional, a field dominated by women, who has been in the field for 35 years I can tell you that all of that is a steaming pile of bull shit. Women are just as vulnerable to the pitfalls of power that men are. They are just as conniving, just as petty, just as disorganized, and just as corrupt.

So I’m supposed to believe the claims that they are making now?

I don’t want to shit on Women’s Day. My wife in the most amazing person (not just an amazing woman) I’ve ever met. She is far far from a feminist. She’s feminine and proud of it. So though she probably doesn’t even know that it’s today, I salute the women of the world on Women’s Day.

Perhaps a time for us to reflect on how crap our lives would be without women.

About time that women got better treatment in our "civilised" world.

Have a good un girls !!
Blacks get 28 days, women get 31... Even today, the Democrats who started the honor months still fucked the blacks.
Don't show your ignorance. It was chosen in FEBRUARY dating back to the mid-1920's when the precursor to the BLACK HISTORY MONTH (Negro History month) we have now was first celebrated. It made perfect sense to keep it in February. Continuity, history, etc

I don’t want to shit on Women’s Day. My wife in the most amazing person (not just an amazing woman) I’ve ever met. She is far far from a feminist. She’s feminine and proud of it. So though she probably doesn’t even know that it’s today, I salute the women of the world on Women’s Day.

Go forth and rub her feet. :D

New Topics

Forum List

Back