Happy International Womans Day

I wasn't here yesterday or I would have bored you all to death with women's day stuff. Be thankful.

So I peek in this thread (thank you, Tommy) and jump to page 5 and SHOCKER it's been turned to another inane thread on transgenderism. I wonder how long that took? There's always some sexual way to turn a thread on women's issues, isn't there? Or discredit the women behind the movement for any number of reasons.

Listen, jamokes:
Women ain't puttin up with it anymore. Women have brains and a wish for power just like men, so get ready to move over and share the floor. Your insults and slights aren't saying anything except against YOU.

Wait...lemme get this straight...if someone has a problem with accepting a man wanting to be treated like a woman...is therefore against real women?? Somehow?
And that somehow translates into being misogynistic?
Also discussing the facts that the pink pussies are standing alongside murderers, antisemites and shariah supporters is somehow ‘denigrating’ them! Leftards are unhinged.
Pink pussies isn't denigrating? And you spelled "Muslims" wrong.

I wasn't here yesterday or I would have bored you all to death with women's day stuff. Be thankful.

So I peek in this thread (thank you, Tommy) and jump to page 5 and SHOCKER it's been turned to another inane thread on transgenderism. I wonder how long that took? There's always some sexual way to turn a thread on women's issues, isn't there? Or discredit the women behind the movement for any number of reasons.

Listen, jamokes:
Women ain't puttin up with it anymore. Women have brains and a wish for power just like men, so get ready to move over and share the floor. Your insults and slights aren't saying anything except against YOU.

Wait...lemme get this straight...if someone has a problem with accepting a man wanting to be treated like a woman...is therefore against real women?? Somehow?
Also discussing the facts that the pink pussies are standing alongside murderers, antisemites and shariah supporters is somehow ‘denigrating’ them! Leftards are unhinged.
No it’s not denigrating when they are actually dressed as pink pussies!
And no, I didn’t spell muslims wrong since I didn’t even use the word.
Are you saying the torturer and murderer is a muslim?

Listen, jamokes:

The thread's title is Happy International Woman's Day. That was the OP, basically.
How does "someone having a problem with accepting a man wanting to be treated like a woman" have anything to do with the thread topic?
It may not have been you who turned the thread. If the shoe don't fit, don't wear it.

Wait...threads change into other topics???
That happens??
C'mon it happens to every thread ever made on every forum on the net.

Listen, jamokes:

And BTW, your being like the Brit Senator that fell into hot water telling another male Senator that he is "mansplaining".... you are taking it for granted that because I am a male - I therefore think women are inferior. That is, excuse me, stupidity.
I appreciate all that women do for the world, without them the world would be chaotic, and brutal. In fact, take any society, and whether that society is overall a good one, or a bad one has a direct correlation with how much influence women have in that society.
Women bring order to the world and the household.

Listen, jamokes:

And BTW, your being like the Brit Senator that fell into hot water telling another male Senator that he is "mansplaining".... you are taking it for granted that because I am a male - I therefore think women are inferior. That is, excuse me, stupidity.
I appreciate all that women do for the world, without them the world would be chaotic, and brutal. In fact, take any society, and whether that society is overall a good one, or a bad one has a direct correlation with how much influence women have in that society.
Well done. The "household" part I think men have to take as much credit for. It's a team effort, yes?

Listen, jamokes:

You're still bitching about Sarsour, aren't you?

Listen, jamokes:

Women who dress up as pink pussies whilst allowing themselves to be led by the nose like weak minded lemmings by degenerate torturer/murderers, antisemites and shariah law proponents who say women against fgm should have their vaginas removed, shouldn’t be given any power as they clearly have very poor judgement indeed.
Oh and they also deserve to be called out for their support of such people.

Listen, jamokes:

You're still bitching about Sarsour, aren't you?
You think Sarsour is a torturer/murderer?
Looks like maybe you should research the women you are supporting and suggesting we all move over and give them more power!
Seems like you are on a par with the pink pussies, being led by the nose without even knowing anything about who you are waving your Pom poms for.
Not that I’m surprised. Lol.

Last edited:
I wasn't here yesterday or I would have bored you all to death with women's day stuff.
Please don’t hold back - you are very entertaining!
So far we’ve learned you support torturer/murderers, shariah law advocates and anti- Semites!
Oh, and that you want such degenerates and their pink pussy lemmings to have more power.
What a grand utopia that would be. Lol.

Listen, jamokes:

Well done. The "household" part I think men have to take as much credit for. It's a team effort, yes?

Very much so.
Good Fathers play an enormously positive role for his children. That is inarguable.
Which is why I have a major problem with today's "progressive" movement that is trying very hard to emasculate boys. Trying to eradicate normal young male behaviors at the earliest of ages. This is going to have catastrophic results in the coming years. We are going to have weak fathers because of it.
You can ask either of my two children why they minded me, and equally important of course why they minded their mother...was because they had a healthy fear of their Dad. They knew that if Dad entered the picture, or found out something they did.... it's going to be bad. And what made me like that - is my maleness. We are creating a generation of young boys who do not know how to be a man.
There, I hijacked the thread again. :D

I wasn't here yesterday or I would have bored you all to death with women's day stuff.
Please don’t hold back - you are very entertaining!
So far we’ve learned you support torturer/murderers, shariah law advocates and anti- Semites!
Oh, and that you want such degenerates and their pink pussy lemmings to have more power.
What a grand utopia that would be. Lol.

I love your sig file. Too bad you don't (can't or won't) see how it goes both ways. ;)

Listen, jamokes:

Very much so.
Good Fathers play an enormously positive role for his children. That is inarguable.
Which is why I have a major problem with today's "progressive" movement that is trying very hard to emasculate boys. Trying to eradicate normal young male behaviors at the earliest of ages. This is going to have catastrophic results in the coming years. We are going to have weak fathers because of it.
You can ask either of my two children why they minded me, and equally important of course why they minded their mother...was because they had a healthy fear of their Dad. They knew that if Dad entered the picture, or found out something they did.... it's going to be bad. And what made me like that - is my maleness. We are creating a generation of young boys who do not know how to be a man.

Opinion | The Boys Are Not All Right

Too many boys are trapped in the same suffocating, outdated model of masculinity, where manhood is measured in strength, where there is no way to be vulnerable without being emasculated, where manliness is about having power over others. They are trapped, and they don’t even have the language to talk about how they feel about being trapped, because the language that exists to discuss the full range of human emotion is still viewed as sensitive and feminine.

Men feel isolated, confused and conflicted about their natures. Many feel that the very qualities that used to define them — their strength, aggression and competitiveness — are no longer wanted or needed; many others never felt strong or aggressive or competitive to begin with. We don’t know how to be, and we’re terrified.

But to even admit our terror is to be reduced, because we don’t have a model of masculinity that allows for fear or grief or tenderness or the day-to-day sadness that sometimes overtakes us all.

Case in point: A few days ago, I posted a brief thread about these thoughts on Twitter, knowing I would receive hateful replies in response. I got dozens of messages impugning my manhood; the mildest of them called me a “soy boy” (a common insult among the alt-right that links soy intake to estrogen).

And so the man who feels lost but wishes to preserve his fully masculine self has only two choices: withdrawal or rage. We’ve seen what withdrawal and rage have the potential to do. School shootings are only the most public of tragedies. Others, on a smaller scale, take place across the country daily; another commonality among shooters is a history of abuse toward women.

Just another piece of the puzzle.

Perhaps a time for us to reflect on how crap our lives would be without women.

About time that women got better treatment in our "civilised" world.

Have a good un girls !!

I'll celebrate that and Breast Cancer Awareness Month just as soon as I hear about International Mens Day and Prostrate Cancer Awareness Month.

Perhaps a time for us to reflect on how crap our lives would be without women.

About time that women got better treatment in our "civilised" world.

Have a good un girls !!

I'll celebrate that and Breast Cancer Awareness Month just as soon as I hear about International Mens Day and Prostrate Cancer Awareness Month.

You do understand that you're already at the top of the heap, right? White, male, etc?

P.S.: Nobody "Celebrates" breast cancer awareness month. We pray we don't find a lump, and we love and support our sisters who are fighting for their lives.

You do understand that you're already at the top of the heap, right? White, male, etc?

Is that why I never quite qualify for any special programs, discounts or charities?

P.S.: Nobody "Celebrates" breast cancer awareness month.

I take it then you're not a football fan. Every season, for an entire month, the players wear pink, then raffle off the stuff to generate millions of dollars for breast cancer research and stuff. I've yet to see one ladies organization ever work to raise money for prostrate cancer or march in a prostrate cancer parade or anything!

0ap1000000068473.jpg

ap897260787776_13.jpg

Listen, jamokes:

Very much so.

Opinion | The Boys Are Not All Right

Too many boys are trapped in the same suffocating, outdated model of masculinity, where manhood is measured in strength, where there is no way to be vulnerable without being emasculated, where manliness is about having power over others. They are trapped, and they don’t even have the language to talk about how they feel about being trapped, because the language that exists to discuss the full range of human emotion is still viewed as sensitive and feminine.

Men feel isolated, confused and conflicted about their natures. Many feel that the very qualities that used to define them — their strength, aggression and competitiveness — are no longer wanted or needed; many others never felt strong or aggressive or competitive to begin with. We don’t know how to be, and we’re terrified.

But to even admit our terror is to be reduced, because we don’t have a model of masculinity that allows for fear or grief or tenderness or the day-to-day sadness that sometimes overtakes us all.

Case in point: A few days ago, I posted a brief thread about these thoughts on Twitter, knowing I would receive hateful replies in response. I got dozens of messages impugning my manhood; the mildest of them called me a “soy boy” (a common insult among the alt-right that links soy intake to estrogen).

And so the man who feels lost but wishes to preserve his fully masculine self has only two choices: withdrawal or rage. We’ve seen what withdrawal and rage have the potential to do. School shootings are only the most public of tragedies. Others, on a smaller scale, take place across the country daily; another commonality among shooters is a history of abuse toward women.

Just another piece of the puzzle.

Sorry, but that is all a pile of dung. Written by people who live in an academic bubble.
I am sorry you buy into the horse shit. But not surprised.
Your vision of men as mean and aggressive is wrong. When in fact it is girls that are the mean ones. Girls are far worse bullys than boys. They can be downright vicious to each other.
Girls are 10 times more competitive with each other than are boys, and are 10 times as cruel to each other as boys.
That's a fact.
Boys work out their differences faster and more successful than girls. Girls go for the jugular to hurt other girls and keep grudges longer than boys, if not life long.
Once again, the "progressive" mentality is not only wrong - but the total opposite of reality.

And yes I am aware of recent studies that try very hard to paint an opposite picture, that boys are meaner than girls. Of course they do.
They talk about how much more boys insult and tease each other....well duh. Of course we did and continue to do in our adulthood. It is how we show affection. Guys trash talking each other is a key part of our camaraderie. It is not a negative trait, it is a positive one. But of course these useless studies fail to point out that difference, and are used to provide a faux reasoning of the continuation of destroying manhood.

Last edited:
And you call US "snowflakes?!"

Well, let's see. Guys INVENTED the heap you now climb on. They created it, then for 2 million years, fought off dangerous animals to give women safe homes. They went out and died fighting and killing dangerous animals with sticks to bring home food so you could eat. They built the home, made the furniture, cut the wood and made the fire. They went out daily working hard to make careers and good incomes to give you good homes, nice things and wonderful families. When the age came, they pioneered women's rights to vote, enter the workforce, find equality, seek careers and live independent or however they chose. And now they campaign to raise millions of dollars to help sponsor research for women's ailments, and do you even have a Thank You? Do you see any women campaigning to help guys? Does that make you a snowflake? Worse, it just makes you a dumb bitch. With that embarrassing avatar you choose, my guess is you march in men-bashing parades with a pink vagina for a face and think you're being cute.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back