Happy International Womans Day

I can't believe all these sexist people celebrating a day for a sex that doesn't really exist according to liberals.
Wow did you think of all that by yourself or did a woman have to help you?

I have been damn under the weather all week, one of the medications was steroids...I have no idea what I have been typing for the past few days. :D

Well actually you aren't wrong. Liberals DO say that gender is a social construct. So then anyone could celebrate it. Is Kaitlyn Jenner allowed to celebrate Women's Day? If I identify as a female, can I accept praise for it on Women's Day?

You have highlighted the hypocrisy of the left, and you did it high. That's awesome.

How is this different from the other 364 days of the year?

Oh please. Women are so underappreciated. We bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan, take care of the kiddies, do pretty much ALL of the household chores as well. You guys are only around to kill spiders and pick up the stuff that is too heavy. Once in a while, you are fun to play with too.

It is all tough talk until the bats are in the living room or the car won't start.

The only thing that scares me is spiders for some weird reason. I have no phobias for snakes, mice, bats or any other little creatures. I only suffer from arachnophobia.

I can't believe all these sexist people celebrating a day for a sex that doesn't really exist according to liberals.

I have been damn under the weather all week, one of the medications was steroids...I have no idea what I have been typing for the past few days. :D

Well actually you aren't wrong. Liberals DO say that gender is a social construct. So then anyone could celebrate it. Is Kaitlyn Jenner allowed to celebrate Women's Day? If I identify as a female, can I accept praise for it on Women's Day?

You have highlighted the hypocrisy of the left, and you did it high. That's awesome.

I was joking to Moon... I meant what I said.

Can't remember the name of the guy that said this to a college student but it is priceless...

Paraphrasing... "Simply because a male wants to think they are female, or prefers to dress like a female does not change their biology. They are still a man. I am not taking away your humanity, I am not saying you are a bad person in any way...but you are saying I am a bad person because you demand me to also pretend your a woman. That is what you are all demanding, that everyone must go along with your fantasies, and if they don't - they are an evil person"

The insanity of the progressive brain.....

New York city officially recognizes 31 different genders, and their official policy is gender is fluid. That sex is not biological.

Yet - yesterday they have celebrations and the media is filled with stories celebrating National Woman's Day.
And THAT...is a progressive brain.

Oh please. Women are so underappreciated. We bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan, take care of the kiddies, do pretty much ALL of the household chores as well. You guys are only around to kill spiders and pick up the stuff that is too heavy. Once in a while, you are fun to play with too.

It is all tough talk until the bats are in the living room or the car won't start.

The only thing that scares me is spiders for some weird reason. I have no phobias for snakes, mice, bats or any other little creatures. I only suffer from arachnophobia.
They are your friends..

"Liberals say", I've never said that so I know you be telling a lie..

They are your friends..

That is not what my mom told me. I blame my fear of spiders on her. Lol.

"Liberals say", I've never said that so I know you be telling a lie..

Don't be a dolt 24/7, take a break ffs. You know exactly what I meant.

Can't remember the name of the guy that said this to a college student but it is priceless...

Paraphrasing... "Simply because a male wants to think they are female, or prefers to dress like a female does not change their biology. They are still a man. I am not taking away your humanity, I am not saying you are a bad person in any way...but you are saying I am a bad person because you demand me to also pretend your a woman. That is what you are all demanding, that everyone must go along with your fantasies, and if they don't - they are an evil person"

I think that probably most people feel rather indifferent toward them and just don't agree with the entire concept of being the opposite sex or whatever. I would rather demonize the people who try to convince me that this is somehow "normal" behavior, and the medical community that feeds into the delusions of these people. It is bound to blow up in their faces eventually.

I wonder if he managed to hold on to his job?

New York city officially recognizes 31 different genders, and their official policy is gender is fluid. That sex is not biological.

Yet - yesterday they have celebrations and the media is filled with stories celebrating National Woman's Day.
Well we now have posters such theprogressivepatriot (lol) insisting that the number of genders is INFINITE. Just when you think they can’t get any more absurd.....

I think that probably most people feel rather indifferent toward them and just don't agree with the entire concept of being the opposite sex or whatever. I would rather demonize the people who try to convince me that this is somehow "normal" behavior, and the medical community that feeds into the delusions of these people. It is bound to blow up in their faces eventually.

Exactly.
I live in a college town, so therefore seeing transgenders around is virtually everyday for the past 10 years or so. I could care less about them,. They are no different to me then seeing any other group of people. I don't have any issue with them personally, BUT I do have a problem with political groups trying to get the government to force...force.. me to recognize them as a woman.
These same people who have so little tolerance for others that literally file lawsuits if they see someone wearing a cross necklace, but demand that same person to not only be tolerant of them..but force them to accept their belief or face criminal prosecution.
That is madness.

Well we now have posters such theprogressivepatriot (lol) insisting that the number of genders is INFINITE. Just when you think they can’t get any more absurd.....
We now know that the absurdity is INFINITE!

I wasn't here yesterday or I would have bored you all to death with women's day stuff. Be thankful.

So I peek in this thread (thank you, Tommy) and jump to page 5 and SHOCKER it's been turned to another inane thread on transgenderism. I wonder how long that took? There's always some sexual way to turn a thread on women's issues, isn't there? Or discredit the women behind the movement for any number of reasons.

Listen, jamokes:
Women ain't puttin up with it anymore. Women have brains and a wish for power just like men, so get ready to move over and share the floor. Your insults and slights aren't saying anything except against YOU.

I wasn't here yesterday or I would have bored you all to death with women's day stuff. Be thankful.

So I peek in this thread (thank you, Tommy) and jump to page 5 and SHOCKER it's been turned to another inane thread on transgenderism. I wonder how long that took? There's always some sexual way to turn a thread on women's issues, isn't there? Or discredit the women behind the movement for any number of reasons.

Listen, jamokes:
Women ain't puttin up with it anymore. Women have brains and a wish for power just like men, so get ready to move over and share the floor. Your insults and slights aren't saying anything except against YOU.

Wait...lemme get this straight...if someone has a problem with accepting a man wanting to be treated like a woman...is therefore against real women?? Somehow?
And that somehow translates into being misogynistic?

Listen, jamokes:

Wait...lemme get this straight...if someone has a problem with accepting a man wanting to be treated like a woman...is therefore against real women?? Somehow?
Also discussing the facts that the pink pussies are standing alongside murderers, antisemites and shariah supporters is somehow ‘denigrating’ them! Leftards are unhinged.

Listen, jamokes:

The thread's title is Happy International Woman's Day. That was the OP, basically.
How does "someone having a problem with accepting a man wanting to be treated like a woman" have anything to do with the thread topic?
It may not have been you who turned the thread. If the shoe don't fit, don't wear it.

Forum List

Back