Happy 100th Birthday, PP --- Oh Wait, Not for the 6,803,782 Babies Aborted

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
(CNSNews.com) – Planned Parenthood Federation of America marked its 100th birthday on Oct. 16, the day in 1916 that eugenicist Margaret Sanger opened the first “birth control” clinic in Brooklyn. Since 1978, Planned Parenthood, which is America’s largest abortion provider, has ended the lives of approximately 6,803,782 babies.

That is the number of abortions Planned Parenthood has reported in its own documents. CNSNews.com obtained the Planned Parenthood annual reports, fact sheets, and service reports from 1978 through 2014 and counted the number of abortions that the organization said it had performed over that time frame.

To put that number (6,803,782 abortions) in perspective, according to the U.S. Census Bureau, the combined populations of Los Angeles and Chicago in 2015 was 6,692,379.

(CNSNews.com) – Planned Parenthood Federation of America marked its 100th birthday on Oct. 16, the day in 1916 that eugenicist Margaret Sanger opened the first “birth control” clinic in Brooklyn. Since 1978, Planned Parenthood, which is America’s largest abortion provider, has ended the lives of approximately 6,803,782 babies.

That is the number of abortions Planned Parenthood has reported in its own documents. CNSNews.com obtained the Planned Parenthood annual reports, fact sheets, and service reports from 1978 through 2014 and counted the number of abortions that the organization said it had performed over that time frame.

To put that number (6,803,782 abortions) in perspective, according to the U.S. Census Bureau, the combined populations of Los Angeles and Chicago in 2015 was 6,692,379.
So sad, all those innocent little human beings murdered. I'll never understand how people can celebrate such an organization. This is off track some, but I've seen people all outraged at the picture of President Trump's sons holding dead animals they hunted. I love animals, but I wonder if these same people would be as outraged at someone holding up their dead baby they aborted?

So sad, all those innocent little human beings murdered. I'll never understand how people can celebrate such an organization. This is off track some, but I've seen people all outraged at the picture of President Trump's sons holding dead animals they hunted. I love animals, but I wonder if these same people would be as outraged at someone holding up their dead baby they aborted?

An EXCELLENT observation.

(Two thumbs up for you!!!)

Forum List

Back