I was wrong... the health of the mother is not valid for an abortion.

Your hate isn't amusing, it's just tired. Democrats have actual policies that harm, kill and enslave children in work and sex trafficking, and all you have is we support the same thing without any support. That's not funny, you're sick. And nothing says that more than your support for your perverted leader who keeps sniffing little girls

Everything in your post is just Q-anon bullshit and lies.

Republicans are the party of child labour laws and child marriage. As for sex trafficking, you delusion if you think that Republicans have done ANYTHING to protect children at the Southern Border. Trump sent children back to fetid camps to be abused and assaulted.

Your party leader has admitted to raping women, and bragged that he doesn't need consent. He was just ordered to pay millions of dollars to one of his sexual assault victims, so please don't try to play that "holier than thou" bullshit card on anyone, bitch.

I have no problem with you practicing your beliefs, but you can't force them on others. Unwanted pregnancies are devastating black communities. Contraception is a no-brainer
Maybe, after the first abortion, the penalty should be forced sterilization for both responsible parties.

Your hate isn't amusing, it's just tired. Democrats have actual policies that harm, kill and enslave children in work and sex trafficking, and all you have is we support the same thing without any support. That's not funny, you're sick. And nothing says that more than your support for your perverted leader who keeps sniffing little girls
1695590809006.jpeg

Oh you really are doing that. Women are getting sterilized rather than risk their lives having a baby.

Nothing is going to cause white people to be replaced faster than having American women refusing to get pregnant.

LIE

the best "contraception" is staying away from the opposite sex until you are safely MARRIED

and hopefully people WAIT for marriage also... it is a lifelong commitment (supposed to be)
Waiting until ones late 30s early 40s to get married is a positive in every aspect. Getting sterilized if one doesn't want kids is both courageous, smart,band a plus for the nation.

I understand your thinking, but there are a lot of unintended consequences. Forcing morality on others just seems to always end up badly
So we should just excuse the murder of innocents as to punish this behavior is forcing morality? That could be said of any law. Are you in favor of anarchy?

So we should just excuse the murder of innocents as to punish this behavior is forcing morality? That could be said of any law. Are you in favor of anarchy?

Pass. If I want to keep saying that isn't what I said, I'll talk to a Democrat.

If you keep it in your pants unless it's a woman you love and shares your values, then abortion isn't your problem, don't worry about it

I understand your thinking, but there are a lot of unintended consequences. Forcing morality on others just seems to always end up badly

Maybe more "forcing of morality" is indicated?

Freedom does not mean a license to do evil

Some of us are getting really fed up with the degeneracy in our world... the bloodshed in every city from abortion "clinics" so called.

We are sick of all the damn evil!

We are sick of the demonrats controlling things..

We will vote Republican!

Some of us are getting really fed up with the degeneracy in our world... the bloodshed in every city from abortion "clinics" so called.

We will vote Republican!

If you want to ban abortion, I'm not the one you need to worry about stopping you. But if you want to make an effective argument for it, you may want to work on your pitch because it's a real problem and you don't have a real answer to it

We will vote Republican!

You're still a Virgin eh kid?

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Abstention should become the mode, other than forms that precluded insemination of an egg,

Yes, abstinance only has always worked so well as a method of contraception. Especially amongst priests and nuns who have all taken vows of chastity. If those who have sworn themselves to abstinence have so much trouble doing it, what chance do those who aren't supposed to be focussed on maintaining a chaste life have?

The ONLY form of sex which precludes the insemination of an egg, is gay sex.
The only innocent person here is the baby!

The zygote is not a person. It is neither innocent nor guilty. But thanks for proving you know nothing of human biology.

Abstention should become the mode, other than forms that precluded insemination of an egg,

Yes, abstinance only has always worked so well as a method of contraception. Especially amongst priests and nuns who have all taken vows of chastity. If those who have sworn themselves to abstinence have so much trouble doing it, what chance do those who aren't supposed to be focussed on maintaining a chaste life have?

The ONLY form of sex which precludes the insemination of an egg, is gay sex.

Forum List

Back