Hamas wants peace

That's one difference, yes. Other differences include they formed an army and wore uniforms and declared war and battled soldiers, not civilians. None of which the cowardly Hamas organization will ever do.

:lol:

Oh ravikins.. you amuse me in your complete willingness to be the dumbest motherfucker in this room. As if a fucking uniform means anything. DECLARED WAR? Ethan Allen? :LOL:

work on that bucket of chicken, ravi, cause your history education was clearly wasted.
I see your month of pouting hasn't improved your mental capacity.

No more than your fourth bucket of the colonels original recipe improved your pant size.

Yes, the American Revolutionary soldiers used guerrilla tactics.

However, Hamas uses terrorist tactics.

Guerrilla warfare uses cover, non-standard warfare practices and the like.

Terrorists do the same thing, only they use the civilian population and puts them in harms way.

Terrorists do the same thing, only they use the civilian population and puts them in harms way.

You were in the military and are giving bullshit answers like that? You don't think the whole fucking Vietnam adventure was nothing but a giant batch of terrorism to a fucking local vietnamese? Or, and this is rich as fuck, THE BOMBING OF NAGASAKI AND HIROSHIMA WAS OUTRIGHT TERRORISM? How many civilians died THAT day, dude?

But, back to guerrilla warfare, if you are dumb enough to think calling one terrorism and one legitimate guerilla warfare means anything to the reality of the matter then I guess it's clear why you were on a ship instead of the fucking jungle hiding like rambo in the fucking bush until you could snatch a villager from out of their village, eh?

good grief, the length you silly bastards will go to feel RIGHT.. it would be funny if it were not the case that you are perpetuating the latest holocaust.

You were in the military and are giving bullshit answers like that? You don't think the whole fucking Vietnam adventure was nothing but a giant batch of terrorism to a fucking local vietnamese? Or, and this is rich as fuck, THE BOMBING OF NAGASAKI AND HIROSHIMA WAS OUTRIGHT TERRORISM? How many civilians died THAT day, dude?

But, back to guerrilla warfare, if you are dumb enough to think calling one terrorism and one legitimate guerilla warfare means anything to the reality of the matter then I guess it's clear why you were on a ship instead of the fucking jungle hiding like rambo in the fucking bush until you could snatch a villager from out of their village, eh?

good grief, the length you silly bastards will go to feel RIGHT.. it would be funny if it were not the case that you are perpetuating the latest holocaust.

First off......Nagasaki and Hiroshima were during WWII, not Viet Nam.

Second......with the advancements that we've gotten, we are much more accurate with our weapons. Matter of fact, lots of civilians died in WWII in Britian and Germany because our bombers (and theirs) were not accurate enough to keep the civilian body count down, but, we generally only bombed factories, not civilian housing (at least, not intentionally).

Hamas INTENTIONALLY uses civilians, as well as does not care about the accuracy of their weapons. Israel and the US do not use civilian shields, and they always try to be accurate in their targeting.

Like I said......if you use civilians as shields, it's terrorism.

i love irony.

Guerillas are not terrorists. Terrorists are not guerillas. Guerillas use terrorism as a tactic. Terrorists use terrorism as an aim.

Honestly, its 2009, i think we all should know by now the definition of a terrorist and what is a terrorist act. Why is it our burden to have to constantly remind you what is so painfully obvious? Fine....ill explain this for you for the 100th time.

Both of your examples of terrosim are terrible, but lets start with the Vietnam one. There were never any orders for soldiers to terrorize the locals. While it did happen on occasions, many soldiers were charged for the crime, as it is illegal to terrorize people when your in the US military. The Vietnam conflict was over the protection of democracy. Check out your history books.

As for Hiroshima and Nagasaki, there was never any intention to terrorize the civilian populace. The intention was to get Japan to surrender without a massive invasion that would have nearly wiped out everyone in Japan. The bombs had only one goal, to change the minds of the Emperor and the Japananese government, as they were prepared to attempt to defend Japan against impossible odds. They needed to know how futile it was if lives were going to be saved. The psychological effect the bombs had on the civilians didnt benifit us in any way, and they would have been just as scared of a massive fire bombing campaign, they just would have lost more lives with the fire bombing. In the end, fat man and little boy saved hundreds of thousands of Japanese lives. You might say they were the most noble bombs in world history.

Guerillas are not terrorists. Terrorists are not guerillas. Guerillas use terrorism as a tactic. Terrorists use terrorism as an aim.

Guerrilla warfare and terroism are 2 totally seperate things. A person can employ guerrilla warfare, or he can employ terrorism, or he can employ both, but they are not the same tactic, nor can you use one word to define both, thats why you have 2 terms, "terrorism" and "guerrilla warfare", in the english language.

Heres is the definition of guerrilla warfare...

Guerrilla warfare is the unconventional warfare and combat with which a small group of combatants use mobile tactics (ambushes, raids, etc.) to combat a larger and less mobile formal army. The guerrilla army uses ambush (stealth and surprise) and mobility (draw enemy forces to terrain unsuited to them) in attacking vulnerable targets in enemy territory.

Last edited:
We can do all of this over the internet? Cool!

How cool are you?!! You are insulting all of us by saying we're wasting our time on message boards in the coolest way ever dude:razz: By joining us and wasting your time with us.:cuckoo:

Maybe your mission will succeed and we will all stop and worship your witty coolness:eusa_eh:

Oh, so you're offended because you think I didn't give proposal about sipping martinis on a cruise to the Bahamas the serious consideration it deserved? Obviously, I did.

Please answer me why you came on the boards? To mock our nerdiness? Well we are all going to have a virtual dungeons and dragons session you are welcome to join if you like:lol:

How cool are you?!! You are insulting all of us by saying we're wasting our time on message boards in the coolest way ever dude:razz: By joining us and wasting your time with us.:cuckoo:

Maybe your mission will succeed and we will all stop and worship your witty coolness:eusa_eh:

Oh, so you're offended because you think I didn't give proposal about sipping martinis on a cruise to the Bahamas the serious consideration it deserved? Obviously, I did.

Please answer me why you came on the boards? To mock our nerdiness? Well we are all going to have a virtual dungeons and dragons session you are welcome to join if you like:lol:

Relax, kid, your insecurities are showing.

Are you a Mormon, kid?

Are you a Mormon, kid?

Why else would I want to talk to a Jew?
We're the only ones that like you.
But if 27 is a kid, so be it.

Looking at this from a purely evolutionary standpoint - the people of Israel contribute more to the world than the people of Gaza. Their lives and their productivity is more important to the world than the people of Gaza. All lives are NOT equal. If a hospital only has a few pints of blood and a homeless man and a CEO of a company both need those few pints, the hospital would give it to the CEO.

DavidS you have finally revealed your TRUE Nazi inner self.

In this one post you show that you agree with the 1940's "Master Race" in their scientific quest of Eugenics.

DavidS YOU ARE ONE SICK RACIST ZIONIST PUKE AND NO DIFFERENT THAN HITLER!!!

One difference Sunni Man; he only wants Hamas destroyed. He doesn't state that he believes all of the Palestinians living in Gaza should be pushed into the sea. That's the Muslim decree.

If Hamas wasn't such a cowardly organization they'd form an army, put on uniforms and engage in war with Israel instead of engaging in terrorist attacks.
Ravi are you really this naive and stupid? :cuckoo:

It is not stupid, it shows that Hamas violates all international laws regarding military forces. Soldiers who are not wearing uniforms are violating laws that are there to protect civilians. You know better then any of us what civilians are, by showing pictures of those innocent palestinian people you were so eager to show all of us what kind of monster "Israhell" is.

The fact is that you have become so blind with the war against Israel, that you can't see that your comparisons with hitler perfectly fit Hamas. That hitler uses people for his own beliefs, like hamas uses palestinians for their beliefs. That hitler violated human rights as much or even less the Hamas abuses human rights now. That hitler destroyed his country, much like Hamas is destroying Gaza right now. That hitler killed/tortures/... all political opponents, just like Hamas does. That hitler would use any weapon to destroy civilians of the enemy (if he had an atom bomb ...). That hitler wanted to destroy all Jews, much like what hamas says now.

hezbollah_hamas_nazi_salute.jpg

The only place where the comparison stops, is the power that hitler had. And that hitler treated the captured enemies of other armies better then Hamas treats theirs. Hitler could conquer the whole of Europe, Hamas couldn't conquer the tiniest peace of Israel. Israel is able to occupy Gaza now, but it does not do it. Israel is able to wipe Gaza of the map, but it does not do it. Israel is able to kill all palestinian prisoners but it does not do it. Israel is able to use nuclear weapons, but it does not use them against their enemies. Israel is able to have a pure Jewish state, but it does not do that (Arabs live within Israel). Israel lets humanitarian aid through, delivers Gaza (their enemies) with water and electricity, ... . Israel protects their civilians, Hitler did try that also but Hamas never did. Hitler allowed other religions in its empire, Hamas does not.

The only reason that you possibly could not compare Hamas with hitler is that you probably would insult hitler, because Hamas behaves worse.

Last edited:
Munin, the silly comparison you have between Hitler and Hamas is just idiotic

IsraHell acts exactly like Hitlers Germany

The ZioNazis have rounded up the Palestinian people like the Nazis did to the Jews in the Warsaw ghetto

btw The pictures of the Freedom Fighters in yellow head bands are Hezbollah.

Hamas wears green

Of course HAMAS aren't the minute men.

And FWIW, damned few American patriots were minute men, either.

Now there were acts of terror committed against Loyalists but that was mostly mob madness.

Oh, and BTW, I read recently that as much as 60% of the population of the Southern colonies were loyalists.

That really shouldn't surprise many of us given that the Southern colonies were happy to be colonies since they were not much interested in industrializing and were doing just fine sending cotton and tobacco in return for England's manufactured goods.

We saw the same willingness for the Sothern Patriots to work with England (same economic motives) when they were trying to wrest away from the USA, and frankly we continue to see it when find people telling us that free trade is a great thing for American even today.

Note how sanguine most Southern Pols are about the disintigration of American industry in the Midwest, and note please where the Republicans have their most loyal support, too.

Economic folks, it's what drives pretty much everything, even though we often attemtp to masquaerade our motives behind some more noble sounding cause.

And it is ECONOMICS, not religion, which WAS at the root of the problems in Israel, too.

Now I KNOW that the religionists and enthnocentrics on this board will both disagree with me on this, but I have to tell you, had things happened differently, had for example, the Palestinians been given a REAL opportunity to develop a society with a standard of living equal to that which the Israelis achieved, I SERIOUSLY doubt that HAMAS or the PLO would have ever manifested.

Sadly, all that history is working against that kind of solution now, and there is so much bad blood between these peoples that I seriously doubt that even a complete turnaround in economics can heal their wounded egos, now.

Last edited:
Munin, the silly comparison you have between Hitler and Hamas is just idiotic

IsraHell acts exactly like Hitlers Germany

The ZioNazis have rounded up the Palestinian people like the Nazis did to the Jews in the Warsaw ghetto

btw The pictures of the Freedom Fighters in yellow head bands are Hezbollah.

Hamas wears green

Hamas or Hitler?

Article Twenty-Two:
For a long time, the enemies have been planning, skillfully and with precision, for the achievement of what they have attained. They took into consideration the causes affecting the current of events. They strived to amass great and substantive material wealth which they devoted to the realisation of their dream. With their money, they took control of the world media, news agencies, the press, publishing houses, broadcasting stations, and others. With their money they stirred revolutions in various parts of the world with the purpose of achieving their interests and reaping the fruit therein. They were behind the French Revolution, the Communist revolution and most of the revolutions we heard and hear about, here and there. With their money they formed secret societies, such as Freemasons, Rotary Clubs, the Lions and others in different parts of the world for the purpose of sabotaging societies and achieving Zionist interests. With their money they were able to control imperialistic countries and instigate them to colonize many countries in order to enable them to exploit their resources and spread corruption there.

You may speak as much as you want about regional and world wars. They were behind World War I, when they were able to destroy the Islamic Caliphate, making financial gains and controlling resources. They obtained the Balfour Declaration, formed the League of Nations through which they could rule the world. They were behind World War II, through which they made huge financial gains by trading in armaments, and paved the way for the establishment of their state. It was they who instigated the replacement of the League of Nations with the United Nations and the Security Council to enable them to rule the world through them. There is no war going on anywhere, without having their finger in it.

And this could set nazi hearts aflutter all over the world:

The Islamic Resistance Movement calls on Arab and Islamic nations to take up the line of serious and persevering action to prevent the success of this horrendous plan, to warn the people of the danger eminating from leaving the circle of struggle against Zionism. Today it is Palestine, tomorrow it will be one country or another. The Zionist plan is limitless. After Palestine, the Zionists aspire to expand from the Nile to the Euphrates. When they will have digested the region they overtook, they will aspire to further expansion, and so on. Their plan is embodied in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", and their present conduct is the best proof of what we are saying.
(from article 32)

Small world, isn't it? Protocols of the Elders of Zion served as an inspiration for Hitler as well as Hamas.

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

:lol:

NOW a zionist jew is accusing SOMEONE ELSE of using the protocols of ZION as a blueprint for their movement..

THAT is RICH as hell!

:rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back