Hamas off terrorist organisations list...

Just another step closer to recognition of Palestinian statehood?

Hamas a legitimate resistance movement?

BBC News - EU court takes Hamas off terrorist organisations list

Or absolutely nothing at all. From your source:
"The court said the move was technical and was not a reassessment of Hamas' classification as a terrorist group.
It said a funding freeze on the group would continue for the time being.
Hamas dominates Gaza and fought a 50-day war with Israel earlier this year. Under its charter, the movement is committed to Israel's destruction."

Good find SAYIT. You always have to take a close look at the articles that these Palestinian ass kissers post. There's always something that contradicts their bullshit lies.

Well, what a dumbass....

Where is the lie exactly?

Either Hamas is off the terrorist list or it isn't!

So, because you don't like that Hamas is OFF the terrorist list makes it a LIE?

No Contradictions. No Bullshit. No Lies.

Just a fact that you don't agree with.... Hmmm where have I seen that before!

Read my post again moron. You have some serious reading comprehension issues.

"The court said the move was technical and was not a reassessment of Hamas' classification as a terrorist group.
Hamas dominates Gaza and fought a 50-day war with Israel earlier this year. Under its charter, the movement is committed to Israel's destruction."

Good find SAYIT. You always have to take a close look at the articles that these Palestinian ass kissers post. There's always something that contradicts their bullshit lies.

Well, what a dumbass....

"Just a fact that you don't agree with.... Hmmm where have I seen that before"

Among the pro Palestinians here.

Well, what a dumbass....

The only one with reading issues here is you dumbass...

FACT - Hamas are off terrorist list...

So what lie are you trying to prove?

You mean like Israel should be Israel? :rolleyes:

Europe is on its way to become the new MidEast, flooded by ISIS-lovers, take Londonistan for a classic example.

Is it surprising that they take an arab stand?

Pfft.

You are far better than that Lipush!

Pfft!

However, we both know I'm not wrong.

As a European, I really can't agree that Europe is becoming the new MidEast...

I haven't seen any ISIS-lovers here recently...

Londonistan? Classic example? Got links to back that up Lipush?

I'm going to London soon, I'll have a look around and get back to you. Of course, I'll have to be vigilant, everyone knows those "ISLAMONAZIS" have expert Ninja training....

Be very careful.

Humanity, Challenger, et al,

This is a legal slight of hand; looking for official documentation.

Humanity, et al,

As usual, the Palestinians are camouflaging the truth with the misinformation.

The court said the move was technical and was not a reassessment of Hamas' classification as a terrorist group.

(COMMENT)

Remember the article goes on to say that:

EU court takes Hamas off terrorist organisations list said:
The court said it was therefore annulling Hamas' designation but would temporarily keep existing measures against the group "in order to ensure the effectiveness of any possible future freezing of funds".

"The court stresses that those annulments, on fundamental procedural grounds, do not imply any substantive assessment of the question of the classification of Hamas as a terrorist group within the meaning of the common position."

But European Commission spokeswoman Maja Kocijancic said the EU continued to "consider Hamas a terrorist organisation" and would consider its response to the ruling.

SOURCE: BBC 17 December 2014 World News --- Middle East ]

This is a legal slight of hand, to raise the freeze on terrorist funds. It doesn't mean that HAMAS or the Izz al-Din Qassam Brigades are not terrorist organizations.

Most Respectfully,
R

Please point out the "camouflage" and "misinformation" in the OP.
(THE ORIGINAL POSTING)

(COUNTER-OBSERVATION)

EU court takes Hamas off terrorist organisations list said:
The court said the move was technical and was not a reassessment of Hamas' classification as a terrorist group.

(COMMENT)

The court did not say anything at all pertaining to a reclassification as a "legitimate resistance movement." In fact the count went out of its was in making it clear that there was no reassessment. HAMAS is still classified as a "terrorist group."

This move is all about money --- frozen assets.

Most Respectfully,
R

Does Hamas battle with anyone else besides Israel?

Jordan, Egypt, Syria, USA, Europe, Russia and a few other minor states.

I don't think so. That would be Israel.
:cuckoo: :poke:
The European Union is scared shitless of Islam and Islamic terrorist animals and is merely appeasing the mongrels. It's a sad event because the EU only gaurantees they will be the last for the alligator to eat.

No we're not; Islam is not and never has been a problem for us. We are not, unlike the USA, ruled by the Zionist Israeli lobby and Christian fundamentalists, that's the difference.
:disagree: European countries have been grabbed by the short hairs and don't know how to escape the Islam onslaught. They need to have the balls and grit the Aussies possess.

Does Hamas battle with anyone else besides Israel?

Jordan, Egypt, Syria, USA, Europe, Russia and a few other minor states.

I don't think so. That would be Israel.
:cuckoo: :poke:
The European Union is scared shitless of Islam and Islamic terrorist animals and is merely appeasing the mongrels. It's a sad event because the EU only gaurantees they will be the last for the alligator to eat.

No we're not; Islam is not and never has been a problem for us. We are not, unlike the USA, ruled by the Zionist Israeli lobby and Christian fundamentalists, that's the difference.
:disagree: European countries have been grabbed by the short hairs and don't know how to escape the Islam onslaught. They need to have the balls and grit the Aussies possess.

Exonerating Hamas and Europe s Moral Bankruptcy Commentary Magazine

Phoenall is a sad creature , however I do realise that a cocktail of medications can affect some ones personality and as an excuse normally I'd take that into consideration

I suspect they read only the headline and hope no one will actually take the time to read the article. The dimmest among them will continue to trumpet the headline despite the fact that it is not supported by the article.

Either you live under a rock, enjoy sticking your head in the sand or are lying. The truth is all around you.

Top 20 boys' names

1. Muhammad
  2. Daniel
  3. Alexander
  4. Mohammed
Revealed London s top 20 most popular names for baby boys and girls - London - News - London Evening Standard

You mean like Israel should be Israel? :rolleyes:

Europe is on its way to become the new MidEast, flooded by ISIS-lovers, take Londonistan for a classic example.

Is it surprising that they take an arab stand?

Pfft.

You are far better than that Lipush!

Pfft!

However, we both know I'm not wrong.

I'm going to London soon, I'll have a look around and get back to you. Of course, I'll have to be vigilant, everyone knows those "ISLAMONAZIS" have expert Ninja training....

Revealed London s top 20 most popular names for baby boys and girls - London - News - London Evening Standard

Top 20 boys' names (London)
  1. Muhammad
  2. Daniel
  3. Alexander
  4. Mohammed

Well, what a dumbass....

FACT - Hamas are off terrorist list...

Are you certain of that? From your article:

Either you live under a rock, enjoy sticking your head in the sand or are lying. The truth is all around you.

Top 20 boys' names

1. Muhammad
  2. Daniel
  3. Alexander
  4. Mohammed
Not my quote SAYSHIT

These also are in the link, showing that it is nothing but a paper exercise

"The court stresses that those annulments, on fundamental procedural grounds, do not imply any substantive assessment of the question of the classification of Hamas as a terrorist group within the meaning of the common position."

But European Commission spokeswoman Maja Kocijancic said the EU continued to "consider Hamas a terrorist organisation" and would consider its response to the ruling.

Top 20 boys' names

1. Muhammad
  2. Daniel
  3. Alexander
  4. Mohammed
Not my quote SAYSHIT

You brought it to the board, so it is yours.

Forum List

Back