Hamas off terrorist organisations list...

The European Union is scared shitless of Islam and Islamic terrorist animals and is merely appeasing the mongrels. It's a sad event because the EU only gaurantees they will be the last for the alligator to eat.

Been to the EU lately and spoken the "scared shitless" people living in the EU then Tex?

Just another step closer to recognition of Palestinian statehood?

Hamas a legitimate resistance movement?

BBC News - EU court takes Hamas off terrorist organisations list

Europe shall be Europe.

You mean like Israel should be Israel? :rolleyes:

Europe is on its way to become the new MidEast, flooded by ISIS-lovers, take Londonistan for a classic example.

Is it surprising that they take an arab stand?

Pfft.

You are far better than that Lipush!

Pfft!

The European Union is scared shitless of Islam and Islamic terrorist animals and is merely appeasing the mongrels. It's a sad event because the EU only gaurantees they will be the last for the alligator to eat.

Been to the EU lately and spoken the "scared shitless" people living in the EU then Tex?
Spent a month in Germany this summer and they're scared.

You are full of it. Haven't heard one of my German colleagues ever mention anything of the sort, and I am in Germany 5-6 times a year.

Or absolutely nothing at all. From your source:
"The court said the move was technical and was not a reassessment of Hamas' classification as a terrorist group.
It said a funding freeze on the group would continue for the time being.
Hamas dominates Gaza and fought a 50-day war with Israel earlier this year. Under its charter, the movement is committed to Israel's destruction."

You are full of it. Haven't heard one of my German colleagues ever mention anything of the sort, and I am in Germany 5-6 times a year.
As if you would admit it if you did Monti. You are an Islamo Nazi supporter and a Palestinian ass kisser.

"The court said the move was technical and was not a reassessment of Hamas' classification as a terrorist group.
Hamas dominates Gaza and fought a 50-day war with Israel earlier this year. Under its charter, the movement is committed to Israel's destruction."

Good find SAYIT. You always have to take a close look at the articles that these Palestinian ass kissers post. There's always something that contradicts their bullshit lies.

Europe shall be Europe.

Europe is on its way to become the new MidEast, flooded by ISIS-lovers, take Londonistan for a classic example.

Pfft.

Pfft!

However, we both know I'm not wrong.

"If there's someone who thinks the sacrifice of Israel will save Europe, they're wrong," added Bennett. "Israel is strong and knows to defend itself from those seeking its harm, but the ones who will suffer from strengthening terrorist organizations are the Europeans themselves. Terror that receives justification in Tel Aviv will spill quickly to London, Paris and Brussels. Unfortunately Europe can't say we didn't warn them in advance."
Netanyahu Slams EU Whitewashing of Hamas - Global Agenda - News - Arutz Sheva

Sounds like a threat from the Israeli's, Keep out of Towers and subway trains!

Do you really think all those Israeli nuclear warheads are there to defend against their non-nuclear neighbours? The Jericho III ICBM can hit Washington DC, Moscow, and Beijing. Samson Option, anyone?

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under" --- Martin van Crefeld 2003

No we're not; Islam is not and never has been a problem for us. We are not, unlike the USA, ruled by the Zionist Israeli lobby and Christian fundamentalists, that's the difference.

Humanity, et al,

As usual, the Palestinians are camouflaging the truth with the misinformation.

(COMMENT)

Remember the article goes on to say that:

[SIZE=4 said:
EU court takes Hamas off terrorist organisations list][/SIZE]
The court said it was therefore annulling Hamas' designation but would temporarily keep existing measures against the group "in order to ensure the effectiveness of any possible future freezing of funds".

"The court stresses that those annulments, on fundamental procedural grounds, do not imply any substantive assessment of the question of the classification of Hamas as a terrorist group within the meaning of the common position."

But European Commission spokeswoman Maja Kocijancic said the EU continued to "consider Hamas a terrorist organisation" and would consider its response to the ruling.

SOURCE: BBC 17 December 2014 World News --- Middle East ]
[SIZE=4 said:
This is a legal slight of hand, to raise the freeze on terrorist funds. It doesn't mean that HAMAS or the Izz al-Din Qassam Brigades are not terrorist organizations.

Most Respectfully,
R

Good find SAYIT. You always have to take a close look at the articles that these Palestinian ass kissers post. There's always something that contradicts their bullshit lies.

Well, what a dumbass....

Where is the lie exactly?

Either Hamas is off the terrorist list or it isn't!

So, because you don't like that Hamas is OFF the terrorist list makes it a LIE?

No Contradictions. No Bullshit. No Lies.

Just a fact that you don't agree with.... Hmmm where have I seen that before!

Europe shall be Europe.

Pfft.

Pfft!

As a European, I really can't agree that Europe is becoming the new MidEast...

I haven't seen any ISIS-lovers here recently...

Londonistan? Classic example? Got links to back that up Lipush?

"If there's someone who thinks the sacrifice of Israel will save Europe, they're wrong," added Bennett. "Israel is strong and knows to defend itself from those seeking its harm, but the ones who will suffer from strengthening terrorist organizations are the Europeans themselves. Terror that receives justification in Tel Aviv will spill quickly to London, Paris and Brussels. Unfortunately Europe can't say we didn't warn them in advance."
Netanyahu Slams EU Whitewashing of Hamas - Global Agenda - News - Arutz Sheva

Sounds like a threat from the Israeli's, Keep out of Towers and subway trains!

Do you really think all those Israeli nuclear warheads are there to defend against their non-nuclear neighbours? The Jericho III ICBM can hit Washington DC, Moscow, and Beijing. Samson Option, anyone?

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under" --- Martin van Crefeld 2003

They surely have a hold on the US that all the politicians are suckering up. I bet they have bombs all over the US and make threats with blowing them up. Its not normal relationship in my opinion, its all give, we give they demand.

Humanity, et al,

As usual, the Palestinians are camouflaging the truth with the misinformation.

(COMMENT)

Remember the article goes on to say that:

[SIZE=4 said:
EU court takes Hamas off terrorist organisations list][/SIZE]
The court said it was therefore annulling Hamas' designation but would temporarily keep existing measures against the group "in order to ensure the effectiveness of any possible future freezing of funds".

"The court stresses that those annulments, on fundamental procedural grounds, do not imply any substantive assessment of the question of the classification of Hamas as a terrorist group within the meaning of the common position."

But European Commission spokeswoman Maja Kocijancic said the EU continued to "consider Hamas a terrorist organisation" and would consider its response to the ruling.

SOURCE: BBC 17 December 2014 World News --- Middle East ]
[SIZE=4 said:
This is a legal slight of hand, to raise the freeze on terrorist funds. It doesn't mean that HAMAS or the Izz al-Din Qassam Brigades are not terrorist organizations.

Most Respectfully,
R

Please point out the "camouflage" and "misinformation" in the OP.

Europe shall be Europe.

Pfft.

Pfft!

As a European, I really can't agree that Europe is becoming the new MidEast...

I haven't seen any ISIS-lovers here recently...

Londonistan? Classic example? Got links to back that up Lipush?

I'm going to London soon, I'll have a look around and get back to you. Of course, I'll have to be vigilant, everyone knows those "ISLAMONAZIS" have expert Ninja training....

Forum List

Back