Hamas off terrorist organisations list...

Does Hamas battle with anyone else besides Israel?

Jordan, Egypt, Syria, USA, Europe, Russia and a few other minor states.

I don't think so. That would be Israel.

All attacked by hamas or in the name of hamas over the years. You really need to get out more and see just what is going on

What you want me to go the ME , and Israel, are you nuts. I will stay in Mi thank you.

Phoenall is a sad creature , however I do realise that a cocktail of medications can affect some ones personality and as an excuse normally I'd take that into consideration
While the anti-Semites are busily putting down Phoenall , it would never occur to them that it is they who might need some medication and psychiatric help. You have to be doing a great job Phoenall if these Neanderthals are constantly insulting you.

Just another step closer to recognition of Palestinian statehood?

Hamas a legitimate resistance movement?

BBC News - EU court takes Hamas off terrorist organisations list

Or absolutely nothing at all. From your source:
"The court said the move was technical and was not a reassessment of Hamas' classification as a terrorist group.
It said a funding freeze on the group would continue for the time being.
Hamas dominates Gaza and fought a 50-day war with Israel earlier this year. Under its charter, the movement is committed to Israel's destruction."

Good find SAYIT. You always have to take a close look at the articles that these Palestinian ass kissers post. There's always something that contradicts their bullshit lies.

Well, what a dumbass....

Where is the lie exactly?

Either Hamas is off the terrorist list or it isn't!

So, because you don't like that Hamas is OFF the terrorist list makes it a LIE?

No Contradictions. No Bullshit. No Lies.

Just a fact that you don't agree with.... Hmmm where have I seen that before!

Read my post again moron. You have some serious reading comprehension issues.

The only one with reading issues here is you dumbass...

FACT - Hamas are off terrorist list...

So what lie are you trying to prove?

Fact, the law of attraction is a scientific factuality.

Say tomorrow the UN decides it's not real.

Will it stop heavy objects from falling towards earth?

Yeah, like I thoughts.

So they took Hamas off of the black list. Does it make them mother Teresa?

Big effin' deal.

Humanity, et al,

As usual, the Palestinians are camouflaging the truth with the misinformation.

(COMMENT)

Remember the article goes on to say that:

[SIZE=4 said:
EU court takes Hamas off terrorist organisations list][/SIZE]
The court said it was therefore annulling Hamas' designation but would temporarily keep existing measures against the group "in order to ensure the effectiveness of any possible future freezing of funds".

"The court stresses that those annulments, on fundamental procedural grounds, do not imply any substantive assessment of the question of the classification of Hamas as a terrorist group within the meaning of the common position."

But European Commission spokeswoman Maja Kocijancic said the EU continued to "consider Hamas a terrorist organisation" and would consider its response to the ruling.

SOURCE: BBC 17 December 2014 World News --- Middle East ]
[SIZE=4 said:
This is a legal slight of hand, to raise the freeze on terrorist funds. It doesn't mean that HAMAS or the Izz al-Din Qassam Brigades are not terrorist organizations.

Most Respectfully,
R
Hamas contested the decision and on Wednesday the EU's General Court found it had been "based not on acts examined and confirmed in decisions of competent authorities but on factual imputations derived from the press and the internet".​

IOW, they slapped on the terrorist label without researching the facts first.

Did the EU do this out of the blue or was it "requested" to do so?

Europe is on its way to become the new MidEast, flooded by ISIS-lovers, take Londonistan for a classic example.

Is it surprising that they take an arab stand?

Pfft.

You are far better than that Lipush!

Pfft!

However, we both know I'm not wrong.

As a European, I really can't agree that Europe is becoming the new MidEast...

I haven't seen any ISIS-lovers here recently...

Londonistan? Classic example? Got links to back that up Lipush?

I'm going to London soon, I'll have a look around and get back to you. Of course, I'll have to be vigilant, everyone knows those "ISLAMONAZIS" have expert Ninja training....

Revealed London s top 20 most popular names for baby boys and girls - London - News - London Evening Standard

Top 20 boys' names (London)
  1. Muhammad
  2. Daniel
  3. Alexander
  4. Mohammed
Wonder wher he got that information from, as the ONS website doesn't differeniate between cities. From the information available on the ONS website regarding baby boys names, babies with the names Muhammad/Mohammad (combined) comprised 3.3% of all baby boys born in the UK in 2013, which means 96.7% of baby boys were called something else. In fact the name Oliver on its own, comprised about 3% of all baby boys named in the UK in 2013. To be fair, the name Muhammad has risen in popularity over the last 10 years to number 15, from 61, but Mohammed has dropped in popularity from 21 to 23.

Given the London Evening Standard is part owned by the Daily Mail (the bulk is owned by a Russian oligarch and ex-KGB agent) and is a right-wing agenda driven tabloid, I wouldn't give it too much credibility.

You are far better than that Lipush!

Pfft!

I'm going to London soon, I'll have a look around and get back to you. Of course, I'll have to be vigilant, everyone knows those "ISLAMONAZIS" have expert Ninja training....

Revealed London s top 20 most popular names for baby boys and girls - London - News - London Evening Standard

1. Muhammad
  2. Daniel
  3. Alexander
  4. Mohammed
Wonder wher he got that information from, as the ONS website doesn't differeniate between cities. From the information available on the ONS website regarding baby boys names, babies with the names Muhammad/Mohammad (combined) comprised 3.3% of all baby boys born in the UK in 2013, which means 96.7% of baby boys were called something else. In fact the name Oliver on its own, comprised about 3% of all baby boys named in the UK in 2013. To be fair, the name Muhammad has risen in popularity over the last 10 years to number 15, from 61, but Mohammed has dropped in popularity from 21 to 23.

Given the London Evening Standard is part owned by the Daily Mail (the bulk is owned by a Russian oligarch and ex-KGB agent) and is a right-wing agenda driven tabloid, I wouldn't give it too much credibility.

Wow. That's a lot of venomous spin given the innocuous nature of the info ... that the Muslim community is large and growing in London. What are you defending in this matter? Do you have any conflicting info?

"The court said the move was technical and was not a reassessment of Hamas' classification as a terrorist group.
Hamas dominates Gaza and fought a 50-day war with Israel earlier this year. Under its charter, the movement is committed to Israel's destruction."

Good find SAYIT. You always have to take a close look at the articles that these Palestinian ass kissers post. There's always something that contradicts their bullshit lies.

Well, what a dumbass....

Yeah, like I thoughts.

Big effin' deal.

Whooo BIG deflection there Lipush...

Well 'done'??

1. Muhammad
  2. Daniel
  3. Alexander
  4. Mohammed

Wow. That's a lot of venomous spin given the innocuous nature of the info ... that the Muslim community is large and growing in London. What are you defending in this matter? Do you have any conflicting info?

Actually the fact of the matter is Mohammad and its derivates ie Muhammad, Muhamad, Mohamad, Mohamed, Mohammed, is the number one name in the UK last year.

1. Muhammad
  2. Daniel
  3. Alexander
  4. Mohammed

Actually the fact of the matter is Mohammad and its derivates ie Muhammad, Muhamad, Mohamad, Mohamed, Mohammed, is the number one name in the UK last year.

Prove it.

Does Hamas battle with anyone else besides Israel?

Jordan, Egypt, Syria, USA, Europe, Russia and a few other minor states.

I don't think so. That would be Israel.

All attacked by hamas or in the name of hamas over the years. You really need to get out more and see just what is going on

What you want me to go the ME , and Israel, are you nuts. I will stay in Mi thank you.

YEP another ISLAMONAZI STOOGE MUSHROOM

1. Muhammad
  2. Daniel
  3. Alexander
  4. Mohammed

Just a natural reaction brought about by being exposed to the mountain of lies and BS spouted by the Hasbarats on this board. Didn't notice any "venomous spin", that comes exclusively from Hasbarats, I was just stating the facts, ma'am; Oh, the population increase of Muslims in London has been 3.9% from 2001 to 2011 and Muslims comprise 12.4% of the total population of London... DAMN! They're taking over! Run for the hills! The Mooslims are coming!

Phoenall is a sad creature , however I do realise that a cocktail of medications can affect some ones personality and as an excuse normally I'd take that into consideration
While the anti-Semites are busily putting down Phoenall , it would never occur to them that it is they who might need some medication and psychiatric help. You have to be doing a great job Phoenall if these Neanderthals are constantly insulting you.

They have been contacted by some TROLLS and STALKERS who have followed me from board to board over the years. Some are even posting on here and if you look they are unable to answer any points so resort to Personal Abuse and LIES. Just report them for stalking and trolling and watch them bite the dust.

By the way I have broad shoulders and waterproof skin so their immature posts don't do any harm.

Well, what a dumbass....

Yeah, like I thoughts.

Big effin' deal.

If you read the link properly you see that they were not taken off the list, just moved to a holding area until more evidence can be gathered. The rest of the EU stills see them as terrorists.

Humanity, et al,

As usual, the Palestinians are camouflaging the truth with the misinformation.

(COMMENT)

Remember the article goes on to say that:

[SIZE=4 said:
EU court takes Hamas off terrorist organisations list][/SIZE]
The court said it was therefore annulling Hamas' designation but would temporarily keep existing measures against the group "in order to ensure the effectiveness of any possible future freezing of funds".

"The court stresses that those annulments, on fundamental procedural grounds, do not imply any substantive assessment of the question of the classification of Hamas as a terrorist group within the meaning of the common position."

But European Commission spokeswoman Maja Kocijancic said the EU continued to "consider Hamas a terrorist organisation" and would consider its response to the ruling.

SOURCE: BBC 17 December 2014 World News --- Middle East ]
[SIZE=4 said:
This is a legal slight of hand, to raise the freeze on terrorist funds. It doesn't mean that HAMAS or the Izz al-Din Qassam Brigades are not terrorist organizations.

Most Respectfully,
R
Hamas contested the decision and on Wednesday the EU's General Court found it had been "based not on acts examined and confirmed in decisions of competent authorities but on factual imputations derived from the press and the internet".​

IOW, they slapped on the terrorist label without researching the facts first.

Did the EU do this out of the blue or was it "requested" to do so?

And outside of this court the ruling has no effect as the rest of the EU still see hamas as a terrorist group.

They were requested to do so by hamas, and hamas once again fails to see what the ruling means.

You brought it to the board, so it is yours.

Actually it was Humanity that said the words that somehow got wrapped in a 'fanger' quote.

Don't know how that happened. Maybe the forum thinks Fanger and Humanity are interchangeable idiots.

They could be, and they could be swapping details so that they can come on the board as either person. A trick much used by organised gangs of left wing extremists to TROLL and STALK anyone who opposes their left wing ideology.

Forum List

Back